Niomi Smart #43 A flamboyance of annoyance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. She’s brought home her holiday romance 🤦‍♀️ She’s letting everything and everyone stable in her life take a back seat for some guy she has known for 3 seconds. It’s like what a selfish teenager would do. Bali romance was fine in Bali but she’s landed home with him hasn’t even washed her hair and she’s out and about with him already. That’s intense!!! I am cringing for when she wakes up and realises she’s got carried away with herself and is now stuck with this guy.
It is absolutely horrible that she didnt visit her granddads grave but instead spent time with a guy she just met. She missed her sisters birthday, she wasnt there for her mom. She just thinks about herself and her image. I really have never seen people that are so egocentric. How can she be so clinging with a guy that she just met on a party island. I think that she will dump him soon when she will read that her viewers dont think hes perfect.

Reactions: 35
I wonder if it’s going to be one of those relationships where they both performatively jump in 100% saying “when you know, you know”? They definitely seem better suited than her and Joe.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if it’s going to be one of those relationships where they both performatively jump in 100% saying “when you know, you know”? They definitely seem better suited than her and Joe.
When your clairvoyant knows, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It is absolutely horrible that she didnt visit her granddads grave but instead spent time with a guy she just met. She missed her sisters birthday, she wasnt there for her mom. She just thinks about herself and her image. I really have never seen people that are so egocentric. How can she be so clinging with a guy that she just met on a party island. I think that she will dump him soon when she will read that her viewers dont think hes perfect.
It certainly says a lot that she chose to hang with this guy then go home to her family I feel sad for her family

Reactions: 16
Re: The last 2 posts Verity made:

*Verity posting a tribute to her dad*

Niomi: 🦗.

*Verity posts a tribute to the queen*

Niomi: May as well like this from my personal account as well!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Niomi Smart, thirty, desperate and hasn't read a book since uni - Skipped grandpas funeral for a hot tamale in Bali, will the stars align this time?

Skipped grandpa's funeral for a boink in Bali, licherally anyone can achieve her level of bourgeoisie.

Desperate to find a hubby with sponsored fried hair. Grandpa's dead? Don't care.

Skipped grandpa’s funeral for doodle

Reactions: 9
Also, you don’t bring your vacation fling home. How much does she even know about this guy?? I went out with a life coach once. Just once. The week after our date I went to the same venue for a girls night. The waiter who waited on us came up to me and asked if I was still seeing the life coach because he didn’t leave a tip! Thankfully I had already written him off due to his antivaxxing views, but yikes. Niomi needs to leave this man behind.

Reactions: 14
I tried to empathise with Niomi after her break up with Joe and often felt like people were being too harsh on her despite the fact that her behaviour was incredibly cringe-worthy but now I’m realising she’s bringing all of this hatred on herself. First the whole Forky scenario and now this?! I can’t believe she is sharing her flings so publicly it’s embarrassing. If I knew that a gossip forum was analysing my flings/relationships I would be mortified and keep it all private meanwhile she’s sharing every aspect of it lol. Plus she overshares way too much. I follow a lot of influencers that have a decent balance between their personal life and what they share online. Niomi needs to learn not to be so open about everything.

Also sorry if I sound dumb but who is Jordan Peterson and why does everyone hate him?

Reactions: 19
I tried to empathise with Niomi after her break up with Joe and often felt like people were being too harsh on her despite the fact that her behaviour was incredibly cringe-worthy but now I’m realising she’s bringing all of this hatred on herself. First the whole Forky scenario and now this?! I can’t believe she is sharing her flings so publicly it’s embarrassing. If I knew that a gossip forum was analysing my flings/relationships I would be mortified and keep it all private meanwhile she’s sharing every aspect of it lol. Plus she overshares way too much. I follow a lot of influencers that have a decent balance between their personal life and what they share online. Niomi needs to learn not to be so open about everything.

Also sorry if I sound dumb but who is Jordan Peterson and why does everyone hate him?
Maybe this is all still for Joey to see? To let him know she is shagging someone else?

Reactions: 11
Maybe this is all still for Joey to see? To let him know she is shagging someone else?
I highly doubt he even thinks about her anymore. He really lucked out by ending their relationship. He would have subjected himself and his future kids to being exploited online forever if they got married.

Reactions: 19
Part of it could definitely be that she wants Joe to see how desirable she is to lots of different men and how in demand she is. A shame for her that they’re all ugly or weird creeps, none of them are anyone Joe would lose sleep over. Also, overestimates how important she is to Joe now. This break up was years ago, if I saw someone I dumped two years ago with a string of different women I’d either think ‘good for him’ or ‘what a loser’ depending on which ex 🤪

Reactions: 30

Totally agree with all of this.

I think the thing is that Niomi probably just… isn’t that clever.

She seems to do the opposite of what most intelligent (emotionally and intellectually) and bright people would do.

She talks a lot about journaling and reflecting but she doesn’t seem to get much insight. She doesn’t seem to have had the aha moment that you often get through the process of rebuilding your life.

I totally get it if she felt bitter and resentful of her lot in life for a while. I’ve felt that way after a brutal breakup, and I don’t mind admitting that let myself feel it - for a limited time.

But it’s been years now, and she doesn’t seem to have found a way to be happy or at least content and it not depend entirely on another person. Sure, life with a supportive and contributing and emotionally healthy partner is better than not having anyone. But she doesn’t seem to have realised that there is a chance she might never find another Joe. I personally think you have to go through that valley of despair and out the other side and actually face facts. I don’t think it’s healthy to live in a bubble of toxic optimism and be blind to reality.

But she’s still in that wishful thinking phase of thinking “oh well I’m sure Mr Right is just around the corner” and waiting to be happy when she meets him. It’s a fool’s errand. The whole thing is just sad at this point.

ETA I hope this doesn’t make me sound really negative. I just mean that sometimes things don’t work out and admitting that and facing up to it can actually make you happier in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wish this girl would get some decent, long term, challenging therapy. Instead of this pseudo wellbeing bullshit. It is not serving her well.

Reactions: 25
After ‘getting it done’ with Forky in bed, she’s moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed!
Since we're about to start a new thread I vote this for a title 😃 I just don't know if it'll be too long, maybe if it's shorter like "Got it done with Forky in bed, went to Bali & brought Donkey to her shed"

*Donkey, Toothy, Dental daddy Idk what you decided his official nickname is lol
Lordon of the ring(s) 🤞🏻💍
Or maybe this one, "Niomi Smart & Lord(on) of the Rings" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the look of her face says it all

638977D1-469B-4D6B-A9D8-51B5C0BAB825.png

I know this has been shared before but I am quite shocked to see the real Niomi, without her fake smile - she looks so miserable, bitter, skinny and ill

She didn't repost his story tho, when she usually reposts everything about her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If I ever see her in real life I'll just scream at her GO TO THERAPY.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.