Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen the video but just caught a glimpse of her Reel on Instagram.

'Paid partnership with Next'

Is she actually serious, a who bed, duvet, bedding etc gifted to her now?

Also she mentions NEOM as the number 2 way to get to sleep but there's no tag for Next, so she's slipping other gifted items into her ads now?

I love some of the comments...

'Couldn't you think of some actual advice?! This is what every other human advises mate'
'I wouldn't go to bed with my face full of make-up unless it is for an ad and obviously fake :)'

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she said she's going through a 'massive transition' with her career and is pretty much starting again.

What do we think?

She also said she was 100% running away from her problems when she booked six weeks in Bali and is going to use the trip to press the 'reset' button. It does sound like she's going to Bali alone. Is she actually done with Forky? Hmmm....

• Wow
Reactions: 24
No wonder you get to sleep when you’re paid for that!

1648409523056.jpeg

😊

1648409579220.png

She also said she was 100% running away from her problems when she booked six weeks in Bali and is going to use the trip to press the 'reset' button. It does sound like she's going to Bali alone. Is she actually done with Forky? Hmmm....
Bradley barely mentioned this trip to Bali and as some of you guys said, he’s focusing on his work at the moment.

It would be unusual of her to celebrate her birthday alone, but as she puts herself first, maybe she doesn’t want to share this free trip.

I for one don’t believe a single word of her explaining how this trip will help her to press the reset button. She’s not gonna change, if not for something worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t bother to read the comments on YouTube, so she doesn’t even know what’s going on there.

It makes me think that maybe she wasn’t even aware of the bad comments on the Thermomix video, but the company did see them and told her to remove it.
I think you must be right. All of the Lady Penelope comments are still there two hours later.

Bradley barely mentioned this trip to Bali and as some of you guys said, he’s focusing on his work at the moment.

It would be unusual of her to celebrate her birthday alone, but as she puts herself first, maybe she doesn’t want to share this free trip.

I for one don’t believe a single word of her explaining how this trip will help her to press the reset button. She’s not gonna change, if not for something worse.
The only time I remember him mentioning Bali is when they had just returned from Mauritius. He did a Q&A and was asked where he was travelling to next. He said he 'might' be going to Bali in May. No mention since then. I never thought he was going to Bali for six weeks, but now it appears he may not be going at all!

Reactions: 10
They are done?? but how? after all her self therapy and putting herself first and manifesting and astrology reading and even more food restrictions and non stop ass showing and that's it!!? I mean she did all the right things.. right? Oh bloody moon :(

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven’t checked in on Dimbobs in quite a while but noticed her absence on Forky’s insta feed and stories. Is there plausible cause to believe they had a falling out?

Reactions: 12
Sleep problems for 2 years and yet she took no action (ie seeing an actual therapist) to solve it instead of manifesting her delusional life.

Reactions: 20
The girl enjoys galivanting around London with a Dior bag and suddenly she's worried about cost-efficiency to the point where she's making her own yogurt? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maybe she's leaving Gleam?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
AF17C4FF-F53E-4F99-94A2-B9302D721D68.jpeg
2EB88E89-1EB2-40DA-B6FF-DFABC6D149DF.jpeg

Also, how dreadful is that HAIR? She looked so good back when she kept her hair natural and the shorter cut was so elegant! I found her very pretty back then. Now she just looks cheap.

Sleep problems for 2 years and yet she took no action (ie seeing an actual therapist) to solve it instead of manifesting her delusional life.
Yup, she even had the audacity to post an entire video about how she managed to overcome her sleep problems! As though she was able to solve them for good. Classic Niomi, giving out “advice” about tit she knows nothing about and is still struggling with herself

Reactions: 16
Forky's blonde nutritionist just left 'heart eyes' on his latest IG. Does Lady Penelope know something we don't know?! Ha Ha!

Haven’t checked in on Dimbobs in quite a while but noticed her absence on Forky’s insta feed and stories. Is there plausible cause to believe they had a falling out?
Certainly feels like they might have cooled off a bit, but they are still hanging out (as of last weekend) and, most importantly of all (ha!), they are still liking each other's IG posts!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't think they are done, they are so perfect for each other. Two delusional narcissists using each other for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many resets does she need a year? And a reset of what? She hasn't do anything since the beginning of the year! This girl is a pure joke! I just can't be bothered to listen to 37min of DELUSIONAL rambling. I have for sure better things to do, unlike her & she is going to piss me off for the rest of my day! If you have watched the video, you are a HERO, i just can't! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m halfway through the video, she’s babbling on and on about these huge career shifts ahead and that she is “finally starting a new chapter” - how many times has she said this in the past two years? That she was in limbo, on the wrong path, etc. and is finally “back” (presumably she will be more active on YouTube again - yeah no thanks). What she needs is a true purpose in life, a passion. She can’t even bring herself to vlog if there isn’t a sponsorship involved - why did she delete the thermomix video by the way? Did she say anything about it?

Reactions: 26
Her new video- talking about the accident she saw. She’s coming across as so fake and insincere. Oh it’s been a wake up call to you Niomi, everything about you again. This girl just winds me up more and more by the day.
girl just got lost in the jungle. what else does she need to *really* start manifesting????

Reactions: 12
I just cant get over how AWFULLY BORING she is, especially in that new video.You could watch it on 2x speed and it could still feel normal. I also hate that she hasn't acknowledged the immense amount of privilege she has to be able to just leave her home/work and travel for 6 weeks. Most people need to plan a year in advance for just a 6 day holiday. Makes her even more unrelatable

Reactions: 29
At 23 mins into her new video she's opening her built-in fridge.....did her LG get taken away?!

Edit: God, 'feels like Christmas' at 29ish mins in. I'm sure it does Miss.Sustainable whilst you open hundreds of pounds worth of more free jewellery, people are dying across the world and we face the biggest cost of living crisis for 50 years o_O :rolleyes:😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
Last year she said that 2022 is going to be huge and filled with so many projects, its April in 4 days.. so far she hasn't done much.

• Haha
So she said she's going through a 'massive transition' with her career and is pretty much starting again.

What do we think?

Made me wonder if she is leaving gleam 🤔

Reactions: 8
I get 10 vacation days from work every year and Niomi is going on ONE holiday for 6 weeks jfc, 3x my yearly time off in one trip

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.