Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uploaded a new youtube video while on vacation. Will it be sponsored? Will it be just as poor quality as the her last video? Who will be brave enough to watch a 37 minute video and do a recap?
I didn’t initially mean to watch her video, but this 👇🏻 reinforced the idea that I’m definitely not gonna watch it.

1648400363537.png

Hopefully, she hasn’t used the accident as an excuse to do a partnership. Also, is there really something to smile about? 🤨 oh certainly the money she received from the umpteenth ad. Gosh, when was the last time she posted a video that didn’t contain a sponsorship? 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 33
She disgusts me. Using witnessing that accident to create a dramatic title for her vlog which she knows will get it more clicks.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
This is so gross. She should give the ad money she makes to the woman in the crash since she’s using her for views….

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Her uploads are just getting more and more bizarre. The rambling on and on and on about nothing… girl is so very lost. The privilege of being able to book a 6-week trip Bali simply because you need to escape your life and thoughts to “reset.” She can only mask her depression for so long. Curious was sort of “career” change she’s referring to. And it’s alarming how absolutely skeletal she is looking. 😔

Reactions: 32
She disgusts me. Using witnessing that accident to create a dramatic title for her vlog which she knows will get it more clicks.
The woman certainly doesn’t want some stranger to talk about the accident she was the victim of, without her consent. Put your thinking cap on Niomi!

I’m not gonna watch the video, but I enjoy the comments 😊 that Lady Penelope hit again!

1648403222558.jpeg

1648403252782.jpeg

1648403289556.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I hope people call her out for this in comments and she has to delete this video just like the Thermomix mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her latest follow on instagram? Next. So she only followed them after she did an ad for them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
so she spent the last month if not more complaining about how cold it is in the uk...and went on the snow? make it make sense.

Reactions: 20
Finally back on here! Barely had any time since I started my new job. Haven’t gotten to watching her video yet, but how morbid is it to use that accident as clickbait in a video containing a paid ad? I am beyond disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not a fan of Bradley, but this is way more enjoyable than his childishness with Niomi.

1648406244958.jpeg

Reactions: 10
so she spent the last month if not more complaining about how cold it is in the uk...and went on the snow? make it make sense.
She can't turn down a freebie!

The woman certainly doesn’t want some stranger to talk about the accident she was the victim of, without her consent. Put your thinking cap on Niomi!

I’m not gonna watch the video, but I enjoy the comments 😊 that Lady Penelope hit again!

View attachment 1154476

View attachment 1154483

View attachment 1154486
I wonder why Nims hasn't blocked this Lady Penelope? They have left a whole load of comments again. Also, I think their intel is off on the nutritionist. I'm pretty sure I saw a boyfriend featured on her IG...and it wasn't Forky!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
OMG watched the video- clickbait. Having a meltdown one minute re the accident, drooling over her usual bowl of home made slop and THEN screaming for joy over some crap UNDECLARED baubles.

Then the 6 wk Bali trip. She can't wait to see the Niomi who comes back- DON'T COME BACK PLEASSSSSSE 🤲🤲. All the humble brag about how adventurous she's being.......🙄🥱Wake me up.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I wonder why Nims hasn't blocked this Lady Penelope? They have left a whole load of comments again. Also, I think their intel is off on the nutritionist. I'm pretty sure I saw a boyfriend featured on her IG...and it wasn't Forky!
She doesn’t bother to read the comments on YouTube, so she doesn’t even know what’s going on there.

It makes me think that maybe she wasn’t even aware of the bad comments on the Thermomix video, but the company did see them and told her to remove it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.