Niomi Smart #39 Everyone has a house, a husband and a baby while I have a shed, a thermomix and a Forky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find his Q&A’s awkward. The questions are so boring, not to mention his answers, when he manages to get them right.

1646674870787.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I feel like we've seen this exact image countless times already, just shows how much of her cooking he's actually eating lol.
Right! That’s actually the only meal he can’t go wrong with the spelling, hence the mention. Curry is technically an easy word, but with Bradley, you never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On Christmas Day, me and my cousin made 2 cakes (I mean you had to throw them to the oven, but the batters - cheesecake and chocolate), fish, turkey, fritters and cocktails for the fam in like 2 hours + the kitchen was clean. We had so much fun (probably because it was Christmas) and it was really convenient. Niomi actually drastically undersold Thermomix and I'm surprised they allowed it.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-03-7 o 19.03.00.png

Zrzut ekranu 2022-03-7 o 19.05.29.png

Her recipes were never revolutionary but at least she tried in the past. She tried to look nice, for a good angle, to make her vids good quality. Now it's like she doesn't even try. She looks 20 years older.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
On Christmas Day, me and my cousin made 2 cakes (I mean you had to throw them to the oven, but the batters - cheesecake and chocolate), fish, turkey, fritters and cocktails for the fam in like 2 hours + the kitchen was clean. We had so much fun (probably because it was Christmas) and it was really convenient. Niomi actually drastically undersold Thermomix and I'm surprised they allowed it.

View attachment 1108836
View attachment 1108850

Her recipes were never revolutionary but at least she tried in the past. She tried to look nice, for a good angle, to make her vids good quality. Now it's like she doesn't even try. She looks 20 years older.
Omg why is the image so grey in the second screenshot? I haven’t noticed how dull it makes her look. You’re right, that’s odd that Thermomix has approved the video. In the very small number of cases where she has to work, she can’t even do it right. That’s such disrespect for the company who trusted her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lolz...

View attachment 1108768

Sorry Forky but your face looks like a fried slice of Spam on your best days

View attachment 1108771
He gives off American Psycho / serial killer vibes.

I'm not surprised he doesn't believe vegans can consume enough protein (as if there weren't body builders who are vegan). I agree that each body is different and not everyone can or wants to be vegan. But he makes it sound like it's unhealthy to be vegan. It's unhealthy the way Niomi did it, but all diets are made unhealthy by Niomi "Six Blueberries" Smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Regarding the poll, I think they might power through until Bali. Go there, spend a few weeks in paradise, remember that they can't actually stand each other and break up.
insert an engagement ring before the break up

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That's what my friend who has the Thermomix says and what I've watched her do with it, plus she has three kids and she says it's a great way to get them in the kitchen, helping to prepare food safely.

Niomi could have done something with Daisy May, a fun and "healthier" ice cream for example, and also sold it from that angle of "oh, kids love to help." She should realize her audience, like her, is getting older and popping kids left and right (granted, most of us don't look like we've aged 15 years in the past 2 tho:p)

But she's lazy and she can't be arsed to do anything well. I really do think she's trying to set her career on fire, in the negative sense. I don't know if out of self-destruction, depression or what.

Reactions: 17
I would be so pissed if I spent money on a Thermomix and expected it to be able to make nut butter. Like other people pointed out that’s not cashew butter. It takes around half an hour to get the consistency right using a machine at home. For the prices Thermomix are charging one would expect that they get it right.

Reactions: 4
That's what my friend who has the Thermomix says and what I've watched her do with it, plus she has three kids and she says it's a great way to get them in the kitchen, helping to prepare food safely.

Niomi could have done something with Daisy May, a fun and "healthier" ice cream for example, and also sold it from that angle of "oh, kids love to help." She should realize her audience, like her, is getting older and popping kids left and right (granted, most of us don't look like we've aged 15 years in the past 2 tho:p)

But she's lazy and she can't be arsed to do anything well. I really do think she's trying to set her career on fire, in the negative sense. I don't know if out of self-destruction, depression or what.
I think she has ALWAYS been lazy. From the start her 'cooking' or WIEIAD vids made me laugh. Unimaginative, boring and unappetising concoctions. Thermomix underestimated her 'skill' level and got zilch for this paid partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s focused on his own projects? His projects are just filming himself working out. Yet, he thinks he’s Barack Obama. What a loser.

• Heart
sustainability is a big thing for me. Having volunteered in a charity shop it really highlights just how much junk we produce in terms of material goods and clothing. What you see on the shop floor is usually the best part of a mountain of rubbish.

I bought mostly second hand/vintage furniture for our house and don’t regret it. There’s SO much good quality solid wood furniture floating around the blows IKEA out of the water, for a fraction of the price. I saw a solid oak table listed for £10 because someone’s kid had crayoned over it. A quick blast with a sander would have it fixed in no time. I painstakingly repaired and revived a Welsh dresser in our dining room - every time I look at it, I feel so proud of the work that I put into it. I’d never get that from a new unit. Our grandparents generation would’ve saved for ages to get a piece of furniture and then loved it for years because of the investment they had to make. Nowadays we just buy cheap MDF from dunelm and bin it a year or so later - that’s if it doesn’t break before then.

same with utensils - I lot of the glassware and crockery (think of those green stemmed coupes that are everywhere and Hornsea heirloom) from the 70s are really fashionable/popular again now. I knicked a lot of my mums old stuff instead of buying new. Rattan/wicker/cane was huge in the 70s and secondhand wicker stuff sells for a lot on eBay I’ve noticed.

charity shops are also full to the brim with glassware, jars, storage baskets, plant pots - a lot cheaper than new too and still perfectly fit for use.

the reality is, Niomi can talk about SuSTaInAbIlItY all she wants but sustainability is the antethesis of influencing. the world - in particular the western world, simply does not need new stuff. We have so much in circulation already that’s destined for landfill. Whether it’s the clothing brands Niomi promotes or this latest dodgy mixer.

Influencers get an income from selling us stuff - the more they sell the more they make. If she truly backed her sustainability principles she wouldn’t be able to #ad at the rate she does. She’s a total and complete hypocrite and fraud.
Totally agree, a good reminder for me to stop wanting new homeware after scrolling on instagram and shop secondhand instead!
Nimbobs thinks that just because she doesn't do asos/zara hauls, has bought a vintage skirt ONCE, promotes greenwashing brands that she's somehow sustainable. Her constant stream of freebies are just as bad and don't get me started on the extremely frequent trips abroad and to soho farmhouse.
Nobody is perfect but if this has been her entire brand then she's a massive fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ngl I did get a pang of worry when she didn’t update her stories. She’s not all right and she’s chasing down all the wrong answers.

Reactions: 5
I voted for them to get married too, but they might not last. Just don't think she's that into him and vice versa but he is happy with her follower count.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did not watch the video and admire your patience and courage. Apart from the extremely low quality of the video ...what a claustrophobic kitchen indeed ! 😬
It gives me anxiety just watching the screenshot. How someone can cook normally !
And I admit. She is at her lowest point ever. Everything is and just looks wrong 😐
For someone who has years of experience doing social media, she is doing an extremely awful job.

Its so annoying when Forky mentions vegan and vegetarian food and always follows up with:

1646683308269.png

Yeah we get it, you're way too self absorbed and entitled to entertain that possibility.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That’s a shame she can have a pair of glasses for free, but chose the wrong one. They don’t suit her at all.

1646683416041.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.