Niomi Smart #39 Everyone has a house, a husband and a baby while I have a shed, a thermomix and a Forky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally watched that new video - ahem, ad - and wow (needed a Monday morning pick me up).

At the end when she says the dahl is going to last her for "quite a while." With that portion? Is she kidding? She eats like a dying bird or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I finally watched that new video - ahem, ad - and wow (needed a Monday morning pick me up).

At the end when she says the dahl is going to last her for "quite a while." With that portion? Is she kidding? She eats like a dying bird or something.
Screenshot 2022-03-07 16.26.56.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 16.26.41.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 16.27.59.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 16.28.11.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 16.28.22.png

Sorry - just making sure that she really did say days. Maybe there was a bit more left in the mixer container thingie, but that would be two portions at a stretch. Or just one regular portion.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
View attachment 1108499
View attachment 1108500

View attachment 1108503
View attachment 1108504
View attachment 1108506

Sorry - just making sure that she really did say days. Maybe there was a bit more left in the mixer container thingie, but that would be two portions at a stretch. Or just one regular portion.
Thank you! My brain somehow thought the quote was "quite a while" but "a few days" is worse. Even if the container had more, like you said.

She's a walking billboard for disordered eating and harmful restriction.

I mean, that kale kiwi ginger smoothie can't have more than 150 calories, 200 tops and she says that's a full breakfast. It doesn't even have protein in the form of a protein powder or some nuts or chia seeds or anything really. Nor any healthy fats. If I had that for breakfast I wouldn't be full 20 minutes later.

Reactions: 29
Thank you! My brain somehow thought the quote was "quite a while" but "a few days" is worse. Even if the container had more, like you said.

She's a walking billboard for disordered eating and harmful restriction.

I mean, that kale kiwi ginger smoothie can't have more than 150 calories, 200 tops and she says that's a full breakfast. It doesn't even have protein in the form of a protein powder or some nuts or chia seeds or anything really. Nor any healthy fats. If I had that for breakfast I wouldn't be full 20 minutes later.
Completely agree with you. Especially given how much she exercises, it's just not enough food at all. For me, I would plough through all of the things she made in like 2 - 2.5 hours tops lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, the beauty of a Dahl is letting it cook slowly. I’ve made many a beautiful Dahl with fresh spices in my 10 year old M&S pan which cost approx 5% of that thermomixer. It truly is just junk. She can’t even make a convincing sales pitch. If she truly enjoyed food she’d know the longer a curry is left, the better it tastes, making it wholly unsuitable for a thermomixer which is all about making food quickly.

• Heart
View attachment 1108499
View attachment 1108500

View attachment 1108503
View attachment 1108504
View attachment 1108506

Jesus. That is two portions in my house: one me and one for my husband 😆 the next day i would have to make something new. How cand that last for days? I make an 8L pot of soup/borsch for us and that does indeed last for a few days (eating at lunch and dinner..).

She's just a fail of an influencer, zero effort, zero creativity. You can make ice cream in a Thermomix (my pan certainly can't do that). You can bake bread, it can ferment and make kefir. But no, she chooses the most basic of things that wouldn't entice anyone. I'd be pissed if I were the brand, just like with every other brand that has gifted her something. Makeup, holiday stays, clothes, kitchen appliances, the SkyTV.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is this real? 🤦🏻‍♀️ copy/pasting from Google is not knowledge dude.

1646669329746.jpeg

Great advice! You should definitely seek proffesional help too.

1646669452531.jpeg

Such a liar. He doesn’t give a tit about Ukraine and still thinks that’s some kind of movie.

1646669508571.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The video is still in 360p! 360p!!! I know sometimes videos on yt can get stuck on certain quality right after posting but after an hour or so they become available in HD. But it's been A WHOLE DAY and it's still in 360p! Sorry I can't get over this, it's 2022, she considers herself a digital creator, she got God knows how much $$$ to promote this and yet she posts a half-assed video and can't even be bothered to fix this.
Niomi darling, this is so not feminist of you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I suspected he was, but this confirms for me that Forky is the one behind Niomi's decision to ditch her plant-based diet. Doesn't sound like he's a huge fan of veganism.

Screenshot_20220307-165909_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Maybe the 360p is very intentional. Means that every comment is ‘the quality is so poor’ as opposed to ‘the quality (of your piece of tit ad) is so poor’. Deflection at its finest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The worst thing about his tit advice is that he's probably writing those questions himself so that he can write up a useless long winded reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really don’t feel like he’s qualified to give out nutrition advice- what about reducing consumption of animal products for the planet? Also, his spelling and grammar isn’t great
Hmmm niomi ditching her veganism suddenly makes a lot more sense. I still find it weird that she ditched it for Forky, not Dreamy Joe! If she'd been less restrictive it may have saved her engagement (until he realised how shallow and selfish she is) and it was clear she was so besotted with him. Is Forky really worth abandoning your vegan diet?!
Love that she still acts "plant based " for ads though 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1108499
View attachment 1108500

View attachment 1108503
View attachment 1108504
View attachment 1108506

Omg I'm Indian, and that quantity is literally 1/3 of a meal.
For a lunch, I would have 1 serving of Dahl, WITH rice, as well as 1 serving of some type of curry/bhaji. Dahl alone has almost no carbs...

If this will last her a few days, Scarecrow Smart must have an abnormally slow metabolism. She is indeed eating like dying bird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I suspected he was, but this confirms for me that Forky is the one behind Niomi's decision to ditch her plant-based diet. Doesn't sound like he's a huge fan of veganism.
Hmmm niomi ditching her veganism suddenly makes a lot more sense. I still find it weird that she ditched it for Forky, not Dreamy Joe! If she'd been less restrictive it may have saved her engagement (until he realised how shallow and selfish she is) and it was clear she was so besotted with him. Is Forky really worth abandoning your vegan diet?!
Love that she still acts "plant based " for ads though 🙄
He gives his opinion through the entire answer, but has to put some unconvincing « …as advised to do so by top nutritionists. » bullshit somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Lolz...

1646674845286.png

Sorry Forky but your face looks like a fried slice of Spam on your best days

1646674900661.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.