Niomi Smart #39 Everyone has a house, a husband and a baby while I have a shed, a thermomix and a Forky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting this as I know it will put a smile on faces of a few ladies here ;)

Kids look a bit concerned tho :D
View attachment 1152704
I haven’t had a chance to catch up here in weeks because work has been so busy 😔, but you KNOW I had to check in when I saw Joe was wholesome-baiting again - my FAVOURITE genre of niomi-adjacent posting

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I swear every instawhore is or has been bleeping skiing this season. They all just copy each other, can’t stand to miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t you know it’s sooo hard shilling ads all day every day, influencers need a break too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he has any regrets? 🤔 im
Still hoping for a reunion sad but true I’d much prefer old niomi back again
Same. I think he broke up with her because she's an influencer and he didn't want that life, which is completely fair. I loved old Niomi :( What she's turned into is so cringe.

Reactions: 11
Same. I think he broke up with her because she's an influencer and he didn't want that life, which is completely fair. I loved old Niomi :( What she's turned into is so cringe.
She had her licherally paahfect camera in his face all the time as she shifted her personality to appeal to her online adoring audience....same audience she censors, deletes and writes constant passive aggressive posts about.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t had a chance to catch up here in weeks because work has been so busy 😔, but you KNOW I had to check in when I saw Joe was wholesome-baiting again - my FAVOURITE genre of niomi-adjacent posting
“Wholesome-baiting” 😂
I feel sorry for her as I think her dream life slipped through her fingers. Strange to think that if COVID hadn’t happened they’d probably be married.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1153661
Absolutely nothing about this girl says "the epitome of happiness"
Yeah she’s not happy, she’s satisfied or, at best, content, that’s totally different. As I said before, this big dull dud can’t use words properly, she always has to overplay. If she were truly happy, her face and her eyes would speak for her. Could she stretch even more her mouth to make that smile faker?

1648376436485.png

And this comment is exactly what she’s hoping for by acting the way she does.

1648376489975.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.