Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone here (sorry can’t remember the name!) wrote to Wild a while back to complain about how many gifted deodorant tins Niomi receives. Apparently, she’s an investor in the company:

View attachment 1099187
View attachment 1099185

I think it’s super shady of Niomi to endorse a product without disclosing to her audience that she has a stake in the company.
That's so dodgy. She has featured them quite a few times.

I wonder what other investments she has? No wonder she's got sod all to do all day, she really is just living off capital.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Bish cannot find ANY donation point in London...but can find any location that is gifted spa treatment hairdresser yoga gym or vegan coffee shop.
She is so useless i scream inside. Tell her to shut up already and ban her. Stop supporting dumb useless influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thinking of you and your family @JulieShomuliee! You have our full love and support. 💙💛

Meanwhile Niomi is going on about snack bars. Good grief! Joe really dodged a superficial bullet

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually sent a nice (no nasties) message about W4W, or maybe donating some gifted items. I was blocked.
I cannot believe she would do that to you after posting all this "I want to help" stuff..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok you know what, fine. Maybe people actually told her they want “escapism.” But there’s a difference between escapism and sheer, greed-fueled consumerism.

You can post aesthetic pictures of your daily life (which was why I followed her in the first place) without hounding your followers with copious company freebies and encouraging them to go 💸buy buy buy💸 fake-healthy chocolate bars. ESPECIALLY at a time like this. If you insist on “escapism,” why not post more calming aesthetics that are still on brand?
Wouldn’t that be more tactful and sensitive to the situation at hand?
Are nonstop ads really what Niomi thinks people want to see during WARTIME?

Maybe she is trying to be self aware, but this is really not it… Niomi isn’t helping anyone but herself.

And if this is the direction in which capitalist culture is evolving, then humanity is headed down a dark, dark road…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d forgive her if she just admitted she’s not some sort of role model or good person, but she swears up and down she’s kind and virtuous. Just admit that you think the Ukrainians aren’t manifesting hard enough, Niomi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Read the caption lol? He should stick to copy and paste, cause he can't spell anything correctly, even if it's for work.

1646329299963.png
1646329345304.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, looks like an ad to me - or at least gifted products. Does she ever disclose anything these days?!
I found in an old video (when Niomi actually made videos) where she bought food by herself.
It was obviously a terrible experience. I bet it never happened again after that, and she's been waiting for her freebies all that time.

Capture d’écran 2022-03-03 à 18.52.44.png

Capture d’écran 2022-03-03 à 18.54.34.png

you can see true anger in her eyes because she spent 8$ for her chocolate
Capture d’écran 2022-03-03 à 18.54.49.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I found in an old video (when Niomi actually made videos) where she bought food by herself.
It was obviously a terrible experience. I bet it never happened again after that, and she's been waiting for her freebies all that time.

View attachment 1100449
View attachment 1100451
View attachment 1100452
Jeez. You can actually tell she has no clue of the prices of anything because she has been entitled and spoiled so much with freebies for the past years.
and I don't understand why those companies are throwing stuff at her when she does the bare minimum to promote it and is extremely irrelevant.
she makes me sick really ...😒

Read the caption lol? He should stick to copy and paste, cause he can't spell anything correctly, even if it's for work.

View attachment 1100421 View attachment 1100426
Romanion potatoe exisit. Visiulise the broche !💃🕺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know why but it makes it so much funnier when he uses comic sans as his choice of font
Right, the most hated font lol!!

I mean I make typos all the time so I'm guilty of the same, I can't type the name Brian without typing Brain first, but if it's for work I try my best to double check everything. With Forky I get the feeling that he just doesn't respect his viewers and thinks that he's perfect just the way he is.

Jeez. You can actually tell she has no clue of the prices of anything because she has been entitled and spoiled so much with freebies for the past years.
and I don't understand why those companies are throwing stuff at her when she does the bare minimum to promote it and is extremely irrelevant.
she makes me sick really ...😒

Romanion potatoe exisit. Visiulise the broche !💃🕺
Ahahahahah!!! I'm trying not to laugh because I slipped on my stairs wearing fuzzy socks two days ago and pretty much busted my ass badly, but this was worth the pain just now. Love it.. looked up the recipe too, actually looks amazing, potatoes are such friendly vegetables!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1100449
View attachment 1100451
View attachment 1100452
🙄🙄 she acts like she earns 80$ a month, has 3 kids, mortgage, bills etc. and oommg she spent 8$ on a chocolaateee. At her money ffsssd!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey, tattlers. Thank you for your support 💙💛 its the 8th day of war, my city is relatively quiet. I’m doing some volunteer stuff. Today I was making camouflage net in the school nearby. Never thought I would learn how to do it. Bought more cat food today, just in case) We have news broadcast (all big channels united) 24/7, there were some fake news attack from russia, but we were warned like 2 days ahead! We’re expecting deepfake news any day (that our president is telling us we’re surrendering).
I have a new hobby- rating news anchors and reporters.
I have nothing to say about Niomi)))

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Hey, tattlers. Thank you for your support 💙💛 its the 8th day of war, my city is relatively quiet. I’m doing some volunteer stuff. Today I was making camouflage net in the school nearby. Never thought I would learn how to do it. Bought more cat food today, just in case) We have news broadcast (all big channels united) 24/7, there were some fake news attack from russia, but we were warned like 2 days ahead! We’re expecting deepfake news any day (that our president is telling us we’re surrendering).
I have a new hobby- rating news anchors and reporters.
I have nothing to say about Niomi)))
Take care of yourself Julie!

Screenshot_2022-03-03-19-45-57-632_com.instagram.android.jpg

Why does this read like an Ad or gifted item, yet there is no hashtag? Did she buy it?!

Edit: That thing is £1,149! Surely she didn't buy it. That's an expensive item to make soup in.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.