Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @sitkx for the thread title inspiration and also to @tattle420 for I'm a Nobody...Get Me Out of Here, which also works!

Whew!

In case you missed it: Dimbobs and Dick Van Fork got LOST IN THE JUNGLE!

And now we have seen more of Forky than we ever wanted to see!

I think it's safe to say they're a couple at this point! At least Niomi didn't strip off, eh? Niomi has declared that now they've made it out of the jungle - with the help of SECRET SERVICES - they can get through anything. Then again, she said the same about Joey when they made it out of India on the last flight before everything locked down, and look how that turned out for her. Oh moon! as @LolitaBlah would say. Where is our thread recapper extraordinaire? I guess you're stuck with me for this one. The last thread was at 63 pages and I have 10 minutes.

I'm sure there is a whole lot more to recap.. After all, we also had Forky and Dimbobs weekend away where Nims cooked a meal for her beau in her short shorts. Now that we've seen Dick Van Fork naked in the jungle, I can only imagine what Valentine's Day might bring!

Anything else to add to the recap - add it in comments!

Last edited:
Reactions: 56
I got a good kick out of imagining Joe and Freddie coming across that article. Would love to see their reactions to it

Reactions: 58
Did anyone notice on Bradley’s stories just after the waterfall (apparently the same time they got lost) he is filming away, filming him and Dimbobs talking about the waterfall and how great it was. Next story, they’re lost. They were probably too fucking busy on their phones and weren’t paying attention to the guide

Reactions: 48
"Rather than stay put and wait to be found, attempt to return to the group, or even call the guide straight away, the couple embarked on a mission of their own."

Oh the well placed shade for their stupidity!! The Sun is a trash rag but they got it right today...

Reactions: 68
I hope the story NOT get picked up by the news. They might actually gain followers from being stupid.

Reactions: 15
How did they document the rescue when forky's phone was dead and nim's one was dying? Like did she use that last remaining juice for the gram or did they immediately beg someone for a charger as soon as they were found??

Also screaming at 'oh moon' becoming a very different kind of moon!

Reactions: 30
Even with the stories uploaded today of him throwing her in the water when she swam up to him to have a romantic moment... He is a bully and child. How could you possibly want to be with someone like that?

Reactions: 35
Her reel .. my god she is just the typical empty brain dead influencer. Yesterday was not a wake up call for her, it was the tiniest moment of danger/trauma to have ever affected her hence why she's being so dramatic about it, and even then shes using it to her advantage for content. Forkys story about how they didn't eat during the day and were trying to save their water. FFS it was 8 hours. I guess they're normally not used to going even 1 hour without being gifted food and drink!

Reactions: 54
Yep there we go, the dramatic post. I’m sure it was a bit frightening but it’s not like they survived some horrific natural disaster…
She honestly has the depth and spiritual insight of a tea spoon.

Reactions: 31
It sucks when your boyfriends arse would look better in a thong than yours

Didn’t these morons even bother to put a couple of portable chargers in their bag ffs I mean that’s all she does all day take photos ffs and why didn’t she take a little backpack also. The idiots must of thought, we can charge the phones in the car on the way back. And what was in that bag exactly, well because she eats like a bird, only one tiny bag of chocolate covered almonds, that she forgot all about until night time If I was going on that trek (which I wouldn’t) I would have packed portable chargers, lots of snacks, enough water, a torch and a zip up top and pants, in a small lightweight rucksack. Obviously neither of these morons has the app What3Words either, which would have meant that they could have been found really quickly and not endangered the rescuers. The app works anywhere in the world and has saved many peoples lives, it divides the entire world into squares. Plus I certainly wouldn’t be going on a hike in little trainers and shorts

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Yep there we go, the dramatic post. I’m sure it was a bit frightening but it’s not like they survived some horrific natural disaster…
Honestly can’t wait for the day Dreamy Joe soft launches his next girlfriend on social media. We all know Dimbobs would rather get lost in a second jungle than have that happen. Get through anything, my foot

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.