Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping flamingo pose, I have such a strong urge to punch something whenever I see her doing it, why she’s like this!? 😫😫
Forky should have picked her up by one leg while she did the flamingo to see which way north was 🧭 oh hang on I’m
Getting confused with a weather vane 🤗🦩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A recommendation for any guide who will take them out in the future.
lilly.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Someone said that we gonna see his little fork soon (with her showing so much skin) and here we are.
I hate how close our predictions are.
3CDCA8A9-4057-4417-B269-B683A282761C.png

What an awful day to have eyes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
I’m sure these two morons are actually glad this happened so they can draw even more attention and have definitely something to post on social media.

1644495156209.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Um...has anyone checked on Marcus recently?!

Thought I'd drop by and check what's going on with Nims during my wait at the doctor's. Didn't expect to see Marcus and his Gatorade head on her thread lmfao 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These two are the classic example to gullible western tourists. They got lost in the jungle by not following their tour guide properly and they had to be rescued by the emergency service. Did no one tell them that rain forest is no joke. They need to stick to Ibiza and leave Mauritius alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Also who hike with rain forest with mini shorts and bra, you are going to injure yourself. You can’t bring them anywhere

Reactions: 30
Someone said that we gonna see his little fork soon (with her showing so much skin) and here we are.
I hate how close our predictions are. View attachment 1052627

What an awful day to have eyes.
No wonder they lost their guide. I'm sure they forked off by themselves when the guide wasn't looking / doing their business etc.
I'm sure their guide would not be waiting for this or even taking this picture. Naive, Niomi? You mean bleeping stupid and extremely extremely arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the hell have I just watched!

How can two adults be so thick. Hilarious.

If I had done that, I’d be keeping it myself tbh. So embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the actual F have I just caught up on??? They are SO cringeworthy (and dim, and obnoxious....) it's painful!
Glad they came to no harm but I feel so sorry for the people who have to put up with them....

Stand by my previous comment, I hope they never split up, a) for the pure entertainment and horror they provide and b) so they don't inflict themselves on other poor unsuspecting partners lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Logging off for a while so I can go scrub my eyes out after being subjected to Forky’s bare ass

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.