Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They decided to stay put once rescue services were alerted of their location and on their way. Eh of course you did, they no doubt told them to!

View attachment 1052699
Her face here is like "I'm gonna die single and having last forked Forky. Oh moon."

In all seriousness, she looks petrified.

I saw there were 8 new pages and wondered what had happened. Never in a million years did I think they would have gotten lost during a bloody guided tour of a jungle. It's not Venice in peak summer season. You literally were the only group there. HOW? It's like actual effort to be THAT stupid.

This doesn't look good for the hotel. Who would want to pay for their organised trips when the guide managed to lose the only two customers he had in the jungle.

Picked the wrong two influencers to promote the hotel. They're a liability
To be fair, though, the guide isn't their mother. They're fully grown adults with, allegedly, functional cognitive capacity. They got lost because they're cocky idiots who probably wanted some photo for the gram, disregarded the guide, and then walked more and got even more lost so they couldn't retrace their steps. Hardly the hotel's fault. Or the guide's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I still can’t wrap my head around what the hell happened 😂 like HOW on earth can two people be this obnoxiously stupid? They thought that going through a thick jungle is a better idea than going back to the tourist spot.. like surely this was the first place the tour guide went back to

Reactions: 28
Just how many pictures did they ask them to take? This looks like a whole ass photoshoot.

The special forces next time they get in an """emergency""" situation:

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m glad they’re ok. Aside from that, how stupid can you be to use your last remaining phone battery on selfies and videos??? I would’ve kept the fact that I took videos to myself…. And that flamingo pose with the rescue team 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
O
Her face here is like "I'm gonna die single and having last forked Forky. Oh moon."

In all seriousness, she looks petrified.

I saw there were 8 new pages and wondered what had happened. Never in a million years did I think they would have gotten lost during a bloody guided tour of a jungle. It's not Venice in peak summer season. You literally were the only group there. HOW? It's like actual effort to be THAT stupid.

To be fair, though, the guide isn't their mother. They're fully grown adults with, allegedly, functional cognitive capacity. They got lost because they're cocky idiots who probably wanted some photo for the gram, disregarded the guide, and then walked more and got even more lost so they couldn't retrace their steps. Hardly the hotel's fault. Or the guide's.
Oh it is their fault entirely but a hotel still still doesn't want that shown on their " advert" which is essentially what the press trip is, to show off the resort and encourage folk to go there .

Reactions: 6
They were aware of treacherousness of Mauritius forest, but still determined to find a path back. It sounds like they werent that far from the parking spot. I mean, if they thought they could find it. But being lost for 8 hours, well thats a lot of walking.
character.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m not saying it wouldn’t have been scary. But my eyes are rolling back in my head so hard every time they say something like “after this, we can get through anything”. Trust me guys, there are likely to be worse things ahead in your lives than this!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Still no mention of WHY and HOW they lost their guide. I find that pretty telling. Especially because they kept praising the guide. That means it's not the guide's fault but theirs.

Reactions: 40
I’m not saying it wouldn’t have been scary. But my eyes are rolling back in my head so hard every time they say something like “after this, we can get through anything”. Trust me guys, there are likely to be worse things ahead in your lives than this!
Maybe she will quit whining about Joey on podcasts now and move onto how she immediately went into healing mode after getting lost in the jungle instead :p

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also, I'm going to call it now: The longer it's been, the more worse and wilder they are going to make this experience.
(like... "We almost DIED/KILLED/STARVED" etc.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OH MY GOODNESS! Listening to her story now...will check up on the last few pages but this is like Christmas for us! They really are going above and beyond to be two of the biggest twats on the internet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
They were aware of treacherousness of Mauritius forest, but still determined to find a path back. It sounds like they werent that far from the parking spot. I mean, if they thought they could find it. But being lost for 8 hours, well thats a lot of walking.
View attachment 1052781
Sure hun, locals are all messaging him saying how easy it is to get lost with a guide going on one of the most popular tourist walks. :rolleyes:

You don't press ahead if there are no paths, you retrace your steps. The idiots were probably following animal trails. Follow the footsteps if you really insist on not staying put!

This doesn't look good for the hotel. Who would want to pay for their organised trips when the guide managed to lose the only two customers he had in the jungle.

Picked the wrong two influencers to promote the hotel. They're a liability
I think the guide isn't associated with the hotel. From this story it seems like it is the same guy they went on the hike with two days ago. And I think I remember Forkster mentioning that he had contacted them on social media.
Screenshot_20220210-151938.png

This last sentence just rubs me the wrong way. Like he is implying that in fact it might be the guide's fault, but he doesn't want to dwell on it. Because after all he did everything "right" after he realised they were lost.
It seems to me like they had nothing prepared or planned for this trip and just waited for people to offer their services to them. True testament of work ethic when you are there to promote Mauritius....

Reactions: 29
Still no mention of WHY and HOW they lost their guide. I find that pretty telling. Especially because they kept praising the guide. That means it's not the guide's fault but theirs.
The guide got scared and sick after seeing Bradley naked, he immediately ran away.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just saw that Bradley posted a photo of him butt naked at the waterfall…. What? Who asks their guide “hey can you take some photos of us, I’m going to drop my shorts though and moon you”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think the guide isn't associated with the hotel. From this story it seems like it is the same guy they went on the hike with two days ago. And I think I remember Forkster mentioning that he had contacted them on social media.
View attachment 1052862

This last sentence just rubs me the wrong way. Like he is implying that in fact it might be the guide's fault, but he doesn't want to dwell on it. Because after all he did everything "right" after he realised they were lost.
It seems to me like they had nothing prepared or planned for this trip and just waited for people to offer their services to them. True testament of work ethic when you are there to promote Mauritius....
Wow their guide sounds really great and did so much for them! I'm sure he was mortified that these two idiots ran off.
I hope the guide is okay, he sounds lovely and a good person. He worked hard to rescue them.

• Heart
Omg… mentioning the tour guide’s calorie count from looking for them... Bradley is deranged and the worst thing that could’ve happened to Niomi.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I commented privately on the naked ass photo - no wonder guide left you and Forky blocked me :rolleyes: 😅😅 what a loss 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.