Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw that Bradley posted a photo of him butt naked at the waterfall…. What? Who asks their guide “hey can you take some photos of us, I’m going to drop my shorts though and moon you”
Ooooh so THIS is the moon that nimbelice was looking for 🤣🤣 I can't.
The more they try to explain and tell the story, The more dumb it sounds. Like shut the eff up already. EVERYONE KNOWS BY NOW YOU ARE THE BIGGEST 2 MORONS THE PLANET EARTH HAS SEEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WOwwwwwww!

Okay. So many questions about how two people could be such imbeciles. The world my never know!
  1. Why were they filming a story when they lost their guide instead of screaming and yelling to help him locate where they were 🤷‍♀️
  2. They probably lost their guide because they were too busy taking selfies tbh and didn't notice that he kept going instead of stopping
  3. Who asks their guide to take a nude photo of them 🤢
  4. Who asks their guide to film them getting wet by a waterfall?!?
  5. Who wastes their phone battery filming Instagram stories of the trek for attention instead of preserving it?
  6. Why were they forging on in a new direction? That makes zero sense...
  7. What happened to Bradley's phone? Was it already dead from having the guide film so much video of the twats?
  8. Secret services?! Oh lawdddddd. This isn't espionage. You're two privileged white idiots lost in a jungle 🥴🤣
  9. This entire story reminds of the YouTuber who intentionally crashed his plane for vlog content recently and is now being in investigated by the FAA here in the states
  10. It's going to take a while for Niomi to straight her hair out. She looks like a loofa atm!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
  1. It's going to take a while for Niomi to straight her hair out. She looks like a loofa atm!
This is the only thing I could see when she was telling her story, how bad her hair looks and how much she would benefit from consistently using Joico or Olaplex, but it's not free so the hair will just look worse and worse until it gives up and breaks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope this stupidity gets picked up by the Mail or one of those rags. They deserve to go viral for all the wrong reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seeing that story from Forky has me feeling so concerned for the guide. To Niomi and Forky, this is an experience they can reflect on from their 5 star hotel while enjoying a nice boost to their engagement. For the guide, this could be potentially detrimental to his career. No wonder he retraced his steps four times trying to find these two idiots. I’m sorry he ever got involved with these two and I sincerely hope it doesn’t affect his livelihood.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Someone said that we gonna see his little fork soon (with her showing so much skin) and here we are.
I hate how close our predictions are. View attachment 1052627

What an awful day to have eyes.
If their tour guide left them behind on purpose after they made him take this shot of Forky’s behind I wouldn’t blame him

The video he posted of her swimming up to him and then him throwing her is so juvenile. It’s just like pouring water on her while sunbathing. Her comment that it’s “not the romantic video you were expecting” is pretty telling how she feels about it too. No “he’s her lobster” video on this trip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Will this finally make her shut up about being so ~connected to nature~

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing that story from Forky has me feeling so concerned for the guide. To Niomi and Forky, this is an experience they can reflect on from their 5 star hotel while enjoying a nice boost to their engagement. For the guide, this could be potentially detrimental to his career. No wonder he retraced his steps four times trying to find these two idiots. I’m sorry he ever got involved with these two and I sincerely hope it doesn’t affect his livelihood.
Didn't someone say he wasn't connected to the hotel?

Either way, you are completely right. I already said this, but I'm sure he was mortified! His whole livelihood depends on people like this. One wrong thing and it could cost him his job. I hope he's okay.

Reactions: 12
This chick has never had a bad day in her entire life if that's what she calls the most terrifying thing she's ever gone through. Yes it must have been scary at times but it's not like they've spent days alone lost in the forest starving with no food. Try being a 5 year old boy stuck down a well for 4 days without your parents and when they actually get you out it's too late to save you. My heart breaks for that little boy and not these narcissists.

Glad they are safe and sound but shut up about it already nobody cares how these two idiots probably ditched the tour guide to take photos for the gram and ended up losing him altogether. They've got to stop blaming the tour guide, it's not hard to tell who's to blame knowing how incredibly stupid they both are!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I hope this stupidity gets picked up by the Mail or one of those rags. They deserve to go viral for all the wrong reasons
It was picked up by the Daily Star - which calls Bradley her boyfriend :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Niomi says she is impressed by her own mental and physical strength to get through the ordeal.

Christ Almighthy..she is impressed by herself..narcicisst much? 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Loving how they used some of the most stupid photos she has :ROFLMAO: 🤭 The writer clearly disapproves of their behavior, you can tell by the writing style.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Tattler who is from Mauritius (sorry not sure about your username PipinGo or something?) - did the local media report about this incident? Might give us a clue what really happened.

Reactions: 13
Loving how they used some of the most stupid photos she has :ROFLMAO: 🤭 The writer clearly disapproves of their behavior, you can tell by the writing style.
Nimbobs, the bungling influencer :rolleyes:. I agree with you, the writer definitely caught on to their bullshit: "Rather than stay put and wait to be found, attempt to return to the group, or even call the guide straight away, the couple embarked on a mission of their own."
This wasn't an unfortunate mishap - they completely brought this upon themselves.. I don't know how these two fully grown adults aren't even embarrassed?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes. They came out of it looking pretty stupid.

ETA: Googled what "bungling" means as I didnt know this word before. Loving the article even more now :D

• Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These two don't have two functioning braincells put together. The way he tries to make it seem like they survived a grueling ordeal... please. Learning to spell would be a grueling ordeal for him.

I don't know how Niomi doesn't vomit every time he touches her. Well, maybe she does and that's why she's looking so frail.

He's so irrelevant, the article didn't even bother to check the correct spelling of his last name.
1644507686972.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do we think this was maybe part of Forky’s cunning plan to get on I’m a Celeb next year? Added to his CV…look at what I survived…what a douche 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait, did she do the flamingo pose as he was filming her during the rescue? Wtf it's like an automatic reaction to a camera being pointed in her direction. Did anyone else notice?

Screenshot_2022-02-10-15-45-48-425_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.