Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossigirl

Someone said that we gonna see his little fork soon (with her showing so much skin) and here we are.
I hate how close our predictions are.
3CDCA8A9-4057-4417-B269-B683A282761C.png

What an awful day to have eyes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

Hannabeth_

I almost lost it when Nims immediately started turning her story into an inspirational tale of the strength of the human body and mind. Like shut the fuck up you complete imbecile - you were fatally stupid at every single stage of your “adventure” and endangered (or at the VERY least wasted the time of) countless people.

“If we can get through this we can get through anything” - you scrambled around in athleisure taking videos for seven hours, and then other, sensible people rescued you. If this is the hardest thing you’ll have to go through mentally OR physically you’re doing pretty well.

…Also if I didn’t already have the ick from Forky’s face alone, seeing him clambering through the jungle with his stupid backpack would do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

sitkx

VIP Member
At first I thought he just misspoke when he said secret services , but he literally thinks it’s the secret services that came to rescue them
4B7766DF-0C76-498A-BEC6-6C6A409A26D6.jpeg

does he think he’s a character in an American spy movie 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

anastasia1989

I cannot believe that 1. They got lost in the jungle in the first place and 2. While lost, Niomi thought it was a good idea to waste her phone battery taking videos and selfies!!! The absolute stupidity! She said how she only had 5% battery left when they found her. She would have had a lot more if she had done the smart thing and conserved the battery as soon as they realised they were lost. I cannot get over the stupidity of these two. And why on earth were they off traipsing through streams and thick jungle? The first thing everyone tells you to do when you’re lost is STAY PUT. What a waste of the special forces resources, especially at a time when they are probably needed elsewhere to help after the recent storm. They just get more sickeningly out of touch by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Mable912

VIP Member
Nearly died but still gotta do the flamingo!!🦩🦩

View attachment 1052250

I'm just waiting for her to say "In a way, I'm thankful this happened to us...."

Also I must be a terrible person cause I have no compassion for them, at first I found the whole thing hilarious (two dumbass influencers getting lost in the jungle, you could make a movie out of it) but now the story just pisses me off for so many reasons.
I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAD A PHOTO TAKEN WITH THE RESCUE TEAM WTF! Why would it cross their minds to ask for a photo after all that!!!!!!

I thought they were being dumb as fuck the other day when they went on a dangerous climb in running shoes to get some pics for the gram but this takes the biscuit.

WTF was Niomi (and Brad) doing taking videos on her phone instead of saving her battery?

This is the personification of Brits abroad. Fucking idiots

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Clover123

VIP Member
Omg. This is tattle GOLD!!

I love how they've done this incredibly dumb thing, and instead of being even slightly ashamed and/or humble about it, Niomi has just been self congratulatory. She just "can't believe" how "chirpy" she was, as the "secret services" gave up their valuable time to come rescue some vain instagrammers hiking around in barely anything. That photo with her in her crop top and shorts posing with her rescuers just sums up everything that is wrong with unfluencers! I would be MORTIFIED if I had gone to a tropical island currently dealing with the aftermath of terrible weather conditions and had wasted their resources on myself. Niomi is just concerned with how she has overcome so much and how positive she was... I can't deal!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

sitkx

VIP Member
Nahhh imagine dating some dude and asking him to record your ass so you can post it on your story in the hopes of your ex-fiancé seeing it 😭😭😭 meanwhile the ex is living his best life and thanking his lucky stars on the daily
8CCF9D59-2574-4E19-9BB0-02278BBFA392.jpeg

F8EE1FCA-23F0-4B95-9676-241E0FA86782.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

mg95

VIP Member
Special Forces having to rescue two idiot white influencers lost in the jungle? This whole trip has been so on the nose showcasing everything wrong with Forky and Niomi’s type of tourism. Disrespecting hotel staff, making a mess, expecting freebies, ignoring local issues, complaining about weather, refusing to learn anything, and now getting themselves lost for hours and requiring special forces to come find them. I’m sure this was extremely scary but given it’s Forky and Niomi and we know they’re safe, I’ve quickly gotten over the sympathy I felt watching her story.

Pleased she at least called herself an idiot in her story. I call BS already though on her “If we can get through this we can get through anything”… She’ll be back in the shed complaining about how hard her life is in no time. And sadly for all of us wishing Forky a swift exit from our lives, this experience has definitely trauma bonded them and they probably feel closer than ever. It’s funny though, I noticed when she was telling the story, she used a lot of “I” when referring to her feelings. The old Niomi was very much into the royal “we” when she was with Joey.

Why conserve your battery when lost in the jungle and nightfall is approaching when selfies can be taken??

1644478156175.jpeg

I feel sick seeing this photo knowing these guys had to trudge through jungle in the dark for these idiots. But can we just talk about how she had to flex and pose??? For the rescue photo??? She couldn’t put her other arm around the man next to her out of fear of looking wide or something?? She’s unreal

1644477944769.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

sitkx

VIP Member
Two social media influencers get lost in the jungle and have to be rescued. You can’t make this shit up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 68

sydneybarrett

Nearly died but still gotta do the flamingo!!🦩🦩

Screenshot_20220210-090128_Instagram.jpg

I'm just waiting for her to say "In a way, I'm thankful this happened to us...."

Also I must be a terrible person cause I have no compassion for them, at first I found the whole thing hilarious (two dumbass influencers getting lost in the jungle, you could make a movie out of it) but now the story just pisses me off for so many reasons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
I feel for the special forces. They've had a difficult week with the weather over there, protecting the locals. Now having to find two privileged influencers who won't follow basic instructions!
I don't know about you guys, but I've never been on a guided tour where we haven't done a name and number call out before we head off.
I hate to say it but I feel these two did a spontaneous duck out of the tour because they thought it would be all good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

mg95

VIP Member
I’ve finally caught up on Tattle for the day and what a day it was. Imagine telling yourself in 2015 that Tanya Burr would be trending for cheating on Jim and that Niomi Smart would be showing ass on main. Throw in Zalfie becoming parents for good measure. What a journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65