Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by the amazing @sydneybarrett 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
Oh I forgot I even made a title suggestion, I really liked the one by @Messiejessie - "Never staying in her shed, waking up in Forky’s bed, relaxing diet but still no bread" 😁😁

I see some people joking about Forky & Nimdim having a baby, let's not forget this dumbass once made a video of her Cookies with charcoal (activated charcoal absorbs not only toxins but also other stuff too, if you're on birth control it might cancel its effect 'cause it reduces absorption of other medications), so honestly when it comes to these two idiots unintended pregnancy wouldn't surprise me too much lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#gifted of course.. nobody deserves it more than these two

1643400859077.png

She's waltzing around the apartment with a song that's signing "I just wanna make love to you" yeah okay.. lolz

looks like she forgot to plant the suitcases

1643400975423.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Nahhh imagine dating some dude and asking him to record your ass so you can post it on your story in the hopes of your ex-fiancé seeing it 😭😭😭 meanwhile the ex is living his best life and thanking his lucky stars on the daily
8CCF9D59-2574-4E19-9BB0-02278BBFA392.jpeg

F8EE1FCA-23F0-4B95-9676-241E0FA86782.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Nahhh imagine dating some dude and asking him to record your ass so you can post it on your story in the hopes of your ex-fiancé seeing it 😭😭😭 meanwhile the ex is living his best life and thanking his lucky stars on the daily
View attachment 1023914
View attachment 1023916
Literally came here to post this as it was only a few minutes ago, how classy, not

She had a gifted stay here last year too and I bet she didn't have to pay for anything in the shop. Also 'here are the other two bedrooms' - do they really need a 3 bedroom gifted stay?! Such a waste :(

• Sick
Reactions: 26
she does nothing all day. doesn't have a strenuous, stressful job. takes vacations from her vacations. what kind of tension does she have in her body that she needs a deep tissue massage so badly?
She’s so tense by being way too frustrated that Joe doesn’t give a tit about her trying to get back at him and make him jealous with this childish game.

View attachment 1023914
View attachment 1023916
Such a dumbass slut.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s so tense by being way too frustrated that Joe doesn’t give a tit about her trying to get back at him and make him jealous with this childish game.
I think it drives her crazy that he hasn’t taken the bait even once

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.