Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I know this is completely off-topic and I’m sorry for that, but I just learned that Jim and Tanya’s marriage fell apart because Tanya cheated 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Guys, I know this is completely off-topic and I’m sorry for that, but I just learned that Jim and Tanya’s marriage fell apart because Tanya cheated 😱
It's certainly the most excitement Tanya's thread has seen in a LONG time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love the “Home.” shed picture and then immediate dash to the Cotswolds. When Joe first brought up moving abroad Niomi’s brain probably imploded trying to picture anywhere more exotic than Soho Farmhouse or the Cotswolds.

Reactions: 14
Some eggs for a relaxed diet.
1643394469350.jpeg

Still puffy eyes. Still that forced smile. Still looking older than her age.
1643394481694.jpeg

« after speaking to the founders » = begging for free stuff.
1643394513124.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
idk if any of you watch Euphoria, but this is Niomi for the past 2 years:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.