Niomi Smart #36 On her deathbed still talking 'bout Joe, Niomi please just Let It Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so cringe is getting unbearable, thank god for this thread calling her tit out, all these memes are giving me life 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That look of "Oh look at my pawfect hair with my pawfect skin! I just wake up like this everyday !"
Nobody gives a single fork for how you look in the morning after a night of forking, so fork off for forks sake!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Guys, this is the proof that she now showers at Bradley’s place to avoid paying water consumption! 😁

View attachment 1022724

Oh Niomi, you’re so not beautiful.
Let's just hope we won't get a reel where she's showing this stuff.
"Guys, so many of you asked me how to do the natural waves the old fashioned way, so I thought I'd make a quick reel and show you, so you can get those messy waves as well." o_O
Obviously, Niomi and Brad are still just friends hanging out. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just said yesterday that she would be hibernating in the shed (or "home" as she called it), and now she is back to doing anything to avoid the shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Let's just hope we won't get a reel where she's showing this stuff.
"Guys, so many of you asked me how to do the natural waves the old fashioned way, so I thought I'd make a quick reel and show you, so you can get those messy waves as well." o_O
Obviously, Niomi and Brad are still just friends hanging out. :sneaky:
+ « this is a paid partnership with a brand I can’t remember, but I do remember how much I got paid! »

Again, such a moron.

1643374595407.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Out of curiosity, did you enter in Google search "blond poodle "? 🤣🤣
Yes and no. I had the second one saved on my laptop (don't ask 🤫) and I remembered there was another one with curls that went well with it, so i googled that one :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally off-topic but in the first picture with Joe, an ethereal blue accent with her shoes and purse would have brought the whole outfit together. Black is just bad here.
True. (y):)
The height difference between Joe and Brad is so visible in those pictures. And Niomi looks like a complete different person. :oops: She's always saying that she was betrayed by Joe, but really, shouldn't he feel betrayed? She faked a whole personality during the relationship. I mean... 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Guys I’m loving reading these threads about Nims and Forks. I was wondering if someone can explain how to create a new thread. There is this Yoga Girl on instagram who really, really deserves one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Out of curiosity did they finally make it offical? Was so bored by niomi that i couldn’t bear to keep up with her instagram 🥲

Reactions: 4
True. (y):)
The height difference between Joe and Brad is so visible in those pictures. And Niomi looks like a complete different person. :oops: She's always saying that she was betrayed by Joe, but really, shouldn't he feel betrayed? She faked a whole personality during the relationship. I mean... 🤷‍♀️
I assume she feels betrayed, because when Joe proposed, it was like a promise of a lifetime commitment. Since he broke the engagement, he also broke the promise, that’s it. No one was unfaithful, he just went back on his decision.

Reactions: 19
Yes and no. I had the second one saved on my laptop (don't ask 🤫) and I remembered there was another one with curls that went well with it, so i googled that one :LOL:
Don't you worry. I save special screenshots that are nimbecile and forky worthy and wait for a proper opportunity to use them 😈 it is like a challenge to find the best one 🤣🤣

I assume she feels betrayed, because when Joe proposed, it was like a promise of a lifetime commitment. Since he broke the engagement, he also broke the promise, that’s it. No one was unfaithful, he just went back on his decision.
I think she VISIULISE the smugness of catching a men back then and the titles she could have...now it is just a void.

I think she VISIULISE the smugness of catching a men back then and the titles she could have...now it is just a void.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is awkward. Her post is like « gosh I just LOVE what I said, this is powerful and I’m amazing, my audience is gonna love it too. » 🙄 she promotes the podcast as if she was a total expert on love and relationships 🤨

1643384685780.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is awkward. Her post is like « gosh I just LOVE what I said, this is powerful and I’m amazing, my audience is gonna love it too. » 🙄 she promotes the podcast as if she was a total expert on love and relationships 🤨

View attachment 1023189
And yet again ...she DID NOT let it go..
If i were Joe, I would already sue her for defamation forbidding to use me for self fake branding.
Talk your BS about incompetent yoga, sludge skincare or vomit miso soup. But don't educate people on relationship when you cannot keep one with yourself nimbecile drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Totally off-topic but in the first picture with Joe, an ethereal blue accent with her shoes and purse would have brought the whole outfit together. Black is just bad here.
She always wears black shoes and accents when they don't belong. Which I usually don't care about, like wear what you want but if she's going to pretend she's a model and a fashionista it kinda hurts my brain.

And yet again ...she DID NOT let it go..
If i were Joe, I would already sue her for defamation forbidding to use me for self fake branding.
Talk your BS about incompetent yoga, sludge skincare or vomit miso soup. But don't educate people on relationship when you cannot keep one with yourself nimbecile drama queen.
You're right, they have been done for almost 2 years and she can't stop using him to try to appear relatable to people. If I were Joe I'd call her and tell her to fk off or else. And those pictures where she's in bed have nothing to do with hair, she wants to show off that she's got a man and that she's in his bed, she made sure to get that poor dog in the background too. I can only imagine the level of hell she would spiral to if Joe spend the last 2 years doing podcasts about their relationship and flaunted women in his bed in his IG stories on weekly basis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her own podcast, good lord no...

1643388850883.png

People who still like her are such aholes. The "two happy people not attaching any labels to each other online for once!" hahaha guess if she married Joe the label of "wife" would be a no no then? Idiot.

1643389061908.png

damn rude, stop asking? Fk off

Looks like not labeling him as her man is working, she's got her fans policing people now.

1643389252431.png

1643389304786.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.