Niomi Smart #32 Mystic Nimbob & the Philosopher's Shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trip to Brighton was already planned, she went there and didn’t know her goodbye to Dreamy Joey would be the last. That’s what I think.

Reactions: 12
Lmao at what the captions wrote

1638241710949.png

It's funny how Niomi signs up for private clubs then does a "everyone is welcome here" AD for jewelry that's not even disclosed in the title in a video about "self growth and reflection" lol.

I mean look at this tit

1638242011230.png

yeah must be hard to wake up early for no reason, lucky her

1638242191635.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This sounds so cheesy but I think closure is something you have to do for yourself. I feel like she won't be able to even begin to move on until she accepts that Joe doesn't actually owe her anything and it's not his responsibility to provide her with closure.
Thisssss!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m currently watching Niomi’s new video, and can I just say I just want to hug her? I don’t know. It feels like she’s so lost and lonely… and I was wondering I wish she could have a clousure with Joe? Maybe a talk or something?
I know she’s acting really crazy right now which is annoying as tit. But I feel like deep down she’s not a bad person. She’s just broken.
To me, it’s like she shows 2 sides of her personality depending on her platform: the vulnerable one on Youtube who her followers, which are 95% supportive of her, find her so inspiring, calm and relax, and the « strong » woman on Instagram that pretends that everything’s fine, she got over her breakup, she’s beyond happy and has completely changed into a wild, sexy woman who has blossomed blah blah blah..

She knows exactly which card to play to get more likes and comments. The only thing is I don’t know who’s the fakest. She’s probably a mix of these two, but at the end, the result is so bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her reasoning for taking the #gifted car to Sussex is because she wouldn't be able to take this suitcase full of freebies to her family.

1638246620325.png

1638247036066.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It feels so upsetting trying to process emotions around her. Videos like that play to the heartstrings but it begs the viewer to forget all of her insane behavior leading up to it. She is not a human with flaws like everyone else; she’s also a spoiled hypocrite. It is exhausting going through so many emotions while watching her. Somehow I feel terrible for Niomi and for judging her and for not liking her, which seems insane but at the end of the day all of those are valid things to feel. Maybe Joe prioritized getting the distance he needed at the time over the closure she wanted. Sucks for her but if she’s hammered home anything it’s to always put yourself first.

Reactions: 17
Brain dump:

As it’s coming up to vlogmas time it just dawned on me… despite my reservations about some things from Niomi I always always always loved her vlogmas. From her first year with Joe I found myself romanticising her life and - despite being genuinely incredibly happy with my husband, our beautiful house, our lives - I found myself feeling so envious and jealous of her and her *better* life. I would take inspiration from her to the point I probably copied some things, the activities they did, the food they cooked etc. I felt almost guilty for feeling jealous as I know I’m extremely lucky to live the life I do, but perspective and hindsight are wonderful aren’t they? Now I look at the way she behaves and feel at best second hand embarrassment, at worst actual pity. While I don’t blame her for it, the everything-is-perfect rose tinted glasses look at her perfect December days could not have been true at all. It taught me never to compare my genuine life to what I see online. My husband and I are absolutely not perfect and definitely disagree from time to time, I can’t just go drop £££ in selfridges/Jo Malone/theatre experiences etc because we have a budget and financial goals, I don’t have a grand family home to escape to for days on end when I don’t want to adult any more. But I am truly “on the inside” happy and grateful. She faked the “perfect” life, relationship, work/life balanc etc for so long, even moreso through vlogmas. Just a reminder to anyone that needs it, especially this holiday season, that a lot of what you see online isn’t real and it’s the everyday, real life moments that really do count ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Yeha she kinda paid a price for her fame, she doesn't have to be on Youtube or IG, she's got enough cash to do anything she wants and her family is loaded, but no, Niomi must be known all around the world or else. She kinda picked the road she wants to follow. In the end many people do what they want to do.

I wonder if they broke up way earlier than when she posted about it, maybe they finally had words when her ring disappeared? In the end she was surprised it didn't get fixed ( her relationship not the ring) and then felt sick, and was off line. She lives off blocking people and deleting comments, so when Joe said something she didn't like it didn't go pretty I reckon.
What if they broke up or decided to put things on hold (ring being serviced), got back together, things seemed to be going well and she didn't change at all and then boom, it's over.

Reactions: 9
Let's not forget that about the same time she did the ewww influencer video like a deranged woman. Which highlighted she is in fact a full blown annoying influencer .
I would feel sorry for her is she was not a spoiled hypocrite as someone mentioned and so extremely smug in the peak of her relationship with Joe. Then after break up just faking that she is sooo over knowing that joey is with someone. Then putting her ass all over IG being completely into the AD game not really creating any "content" as she claim she does for living ans being sooo creative.
I still feel she is morning the idea of being finally settled with a perfect dreamy match than Joey itself.
There is not doubt she is lost. But f me where is the family and friends . I mean everyone here had for sure experience at least once a major heartbreak and could rely on people. She is just left there on her own with this delusional thinking looking for signs and now needing to be close the nature? Wtf? She is depressed AF spending money on a freaking tarot reader thinking it can miracously fix something?? ( by the way her being so sorry for homeless was so short, hello free occitane gifts and fancy dinner xoxo)
It is just exhausting to keep up with her roller-coaster emotions and cringe. She could have listened to people commenting on ig and think it through even the troll ones because honestly the reader told her what everyone ( strangers) was telling her from the start : you are not happy at all. You are a freaking mess slowing ruining your career and any remaining respect from people aligning yourself and making a fool of yourself with a money and fame hunting asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry to hear you felt triggered by him, but as you mentioned he is an one neuron guy. You are doing best you can. He does not care for others, only for money and fame that gives more money. And aims at rich people willing to "buy" his private trainer services. Whaaaateeever it means.
Agreed. His target audience are "hustlers" in their 20s or 30s, no kids, no real responsibilities, some glamorous job and loads of money to spend on looking good. He doesn't give a tit about struggling students or exhausted moms.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really wonder how it all went down. Joe was kind of a doormat, so I can’t imagine him doing it over dinner at all, out of the blue, but who knows. Theirs was never a deep love between them, they never had any discussions about anything - not saying you need to argue all the time, but as a couple you address stuff that bothers you. Maybe he tried to do this indirectly but Niomi didn’t get it.
The story she posted makes her look so pathetic, I can’t. I pity her slightly, until I remember she has all the resources to fully heal from what happened to her. She can afford a psychologist and therapy, but instead she’s prancing around from one place to the other, pretending travel and crystals are going to help her.
She was quick to declare she got fully over it a YEAR ago, then went on each one of her friends’ podcast to talk tit about Joe, all the while bragging about how she is no longer upset about what happened but thankful. Had she been real from the beginning, I’d feel more pity for her. But this is embarrassing, saying one thing over and over again for months, then doing a u-turn and claiming the opposite. Girl, go do therapy and start doing something ACTUALLY meaningful in your life (volunteering at different charities, opening up her own yoga studio, etc.), it’s infuriating how someone with so much money spends none of it on stuff that would actually help her mental well-being.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really wonder how it all went down. Joe was kind of a doormat, so I can’t imagine him doing it over dinner at all, out of the blue, but who knows. Theirs was never a deep love between them, they never had any discussions about anything - not saying you need to argue all the time, but as a couple you address stuff that bothers you. Maybe he tried to do this indirectly but Niomi didn’t get it.
The story she posted makes her look so pathetic, I can’t. I pity her slightly, until I remember she has all the resources to fully heal from what happened to her. She can afford a psychologist and therapy, but instead she’s prancing around from one place to the other, pretending travel and crystals are going to help her.
She was quick to declare she got fully over it a YEAR ago, then went on each one of her friends’ podcast to talk tit about Joe, all the while bragging about how she is no longer upset about what happened but thankful. Had she been real from the beginning, I’d feel more pity for her. But this is embarrassing, saying one thing over and over again for months, then doing a u-turn and claiming the opposite. Girl, go do therapy and start doing something ACTUALLY meaningful in your life (volunteering at different charities, opening up her own yoga studio, etc.), it’s infuriating how someone with so much money spends none of it on stuff that would actually help her mental well-being.
Right?? this is a really good point that I feel like will always be relevant when it comes to her: she has the money and opportunities that many don't have. I know I've been in a boat where I can't afford medical care here in the US, it's not in good shape. And I know many others like me. And when I see what she has and could afford to do, medically, mental health help.. etc, it's just really grating/ bothersome.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s convinced she can heal by herself since she claims to be a strong independent woman. Sometimes, people think that being helped by a psychologist means being weak. And maybe she also needs time to admit she needs help. You know, this whole denial thing again and again.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.