Niomi Smart #32 Mystic Nimbob & the Philosopher's Shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this was already posted in the last thread, but I just have to repost it here again because I cannot believe this is real life:
View attachment 895912
View attachment 895913
View attachment 895915

The lyric “never got a chance to say a last goodbye” seriously makes me think that he told her after pizza night that she needs to go stay at her parents’ house in Brighton for a “break”, and then broke up with her over the phone over something a few days after that

Also like….did she maybe mean to post that on her private insta???
I wonder what Forky makes of this? Surely if there's anything actually going on between them beyond posing for photos she wouldn't be posting about songs that clearly remind her of Joey. This is real teenage stuff. It's been a year and a half and she's really not over him one bit.

You could be right that their final break up happened in a phone call. It seems she doesn't have any closure on this.

Reactions: 26
I'm curious why she isn't currently pursuing yoga any further, like trying to find a gig as a part time yoga teacher or doing a more in depth course. Based on how she can't do anything without uploading it to IG, she doesn't seem to have been working on her practice lately. I don't think she enjoys yoga as much as she enjoys being seen as someone who does yoga, if that makes sense. Not to gatekeep, but I feel like actual yogis do find the time to incorporate yoga into their daily lives, and most of them have full time jobs and children/others to care for, they still #getitdone

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder what Forky makes of this? Surely if there's anything actually going on between them beyond posing for photos she wouldn't be posting about songs that clearly remind her of Joey. This is real teenage stuff. It's been a year and a half and she's really not over him one bit.

You could be right that their final break up happened in a phone call. It seems she doesn't have any closure on this.
I wonder if he just called her and told her something along the lines of "it's over". That might explain why she's been acting so crazy and erratic for so long now

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Re closure, the thing is I feel like she wouldn’t accept anything as a reason for them breaking up. If she’s in denial she won’t get closure either. And I mean, she was blindsided by the break up when it’s so obvious Joe wasn’t happy. She kept putting out those videos where it was obvious and the break up was really a shock to her? I’m guessing he either tried to protect her feelings by saying they’re not compatible or something vague, or else he told her and she just won’t accept it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@LolitaBlah Gah, so0rry for dropping the ball!! I'll just blame it on the moon, I don't know what the moon is doing but it's totally her/its fault.

@judgejohndeed it's totally plausible that she's in denial after him having told her WHY they broke up but judging from how Joeeeey seemed to be kind of non confrontational (I mean, the man just accepted being woken up at the crack of dawn on holidays and weekends to go jog and never told her to duck right off) to me it seems more likely that he was vague and she's so self-centered that she truly was blindsided and all this time later she still doesn't know why could he possibly have dumped her when she's sooooo PAHFECT

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if he just called her and told her something along the lines of "it's over". That might explain why she's been acting so crazy and erratic for so long now
Makes sense. Could be that it was really difficult for him to get through to her face-to-face as she just wouldn't accept their relationship wasn't pahhhfect. She said herself she would have married him no matter what. So he did it over the phone where she had to listen to what he had to say. However it went down she's clearly still very messed up over it. And she's really not over him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Still had time to get those ads in the video. Closure comes when your eyes and ears are open-difficult concept for Dimbobs to grasp.
Agree, crappy things happen to people all the time. She needs to stop acting like a helpless victim and wake up.

She’ll never be a yoga teacher because whilst she physically does yoga she has not understood the philosophies that underpin it. She does it to keep in shape and because it burns calories and she can show off how flexible and fit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this was already posted in the last thread, but I just have to repost it here again because I cannot believe this is real life:
View attachment 895912
View attachment 895913
View attachment 895915

The lyric “never got a chance to say a last goodbye” seriously makes me think that he told her after pizza night that she needs to go stay at her parents’ house in Brighton for a “break”, and then broke up with her over the phone over something a few days after that

Also like….did she maybe mean to post that on her private insta???
This is something that should have been posted on her private IG but she wanted Joey (his circle) to see it. I bet the Psychic said something along the lines that he misses her / regrets his decision and that made her spiral into this 'state' ....not that she was ever over him....I even wonder if she's drunk here?!

• Haha
Maybe I'm an awful person I'm not one bit sorry she got dumped and is suffering.

She's rich and insufferable. I'm enjoying this fall and she just keeps falling.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe I'm an awful person I'm not one bit sorry she got dumped and is suffering.

She's rich and insufferable. I'm enjoying this fall and she just keeps falling.
same. She needed that slap in the face TBH. Although, I'm not sure she's even learned any lessons from it. (which further substantiates that she is a twit)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I felt for her last year, especially after she told that story about falling into her stepdad's arms.

But after the tit she's pulled this year? Being inconsiderate, smug, fake, dishonest, self-obsessed, playing the woe-is-me card, sending a message that you're incomplete/can't do anything without a man, being negligent of other people's health, capitalizing on veganism when it's convenient for her, pulling a fake sustainability card when she probably pollutes the earth more than all of us combined, and a myriad of other things that I can't fit in a single paragraph, I don't have an ounce of compassion for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hi yall!
Thread title by the one and only @Pundertaker !!
Sorry no recap from me this time because I seriously have no words for what's happening lately with NioME :censored:

Oh.. this.. is still going:
View attachment 895437
Oh moon!
I thought that hat was Photoshopped on by one of you guys as a meme...oh god

"Please don't look at my brainless head I've covered up with a hat...look down there...at my open crotch"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I felt for her last year, especially after she told that story about falling into her stepdad's arms.

But after the tit she's pulled this year? Being inconsiderate, smug, fake, dishonest, self-obsessed, playing the woe-is-me card, sending a message that you're incomplete/can't do anything without a man, being negligent of other people's health, capitalizing on veganism when it's convenient for her, pulling a fake sustainability card when she probably pollutes the earth more than all of us combined, and a myriad of other things that I can't fit in a single paragraph, I don't have an ounce of compassion for her.
To add to the list: tit talking Joe on literally any podcast that agreed to have her on, knowing that Joe doesn't have the same platform available to defend himself if he wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'd probably feel bad for Niomi if i didn't see her constant idiotic stories and ADs for garbage that fills up landfills.

As per Bradley, his success made him proud but not kind. The fact that she's clinging to him for attention and approval is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Literally she has so many things to help her get over this breakup that happened over a year ago;
-free time
-more than enough disposable income
-no responsibility - no spouse, no kids, no pets
-family
-friends (Charlotte, at least)
-enough money to do most things
-health

If she wants a rebound, why not use Raya? Also she's got 1.5 million followers on insta, why isn't anyone DM-ing her? She can also dm other guys.
So many opportunities to get better....the girl doesn't know how to use her resources

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Pretty sure she said Joe dumped her by phone when she was in Brighton. Which must have been deeply unpleasant.

You don't ever get closure from something like that; even if the other person explains, you'll never understand.

Reactions: 29

I always though it was a text or WhatsApp 😬 Then he blocked her for a few days, while he took all the photos of them down and arranged a time for her to collect her stuff from Freddie's. I think i was pretty brutal, and I don't think she got to keep the (ugly) ring.

He gave her closure by ending things, no one wants to give cold hard reasons as it makes you seem like an awful person, and it's hard when the other person begs or just won't accept it.

Hypothetical DJ
"urm... i changed my mind and realised over lockdown that life is short, and I want to bang other women. I have one in mind right now actually... can you hurry up and leave as I've lost interest."

Hypothetical Niomi's response
"Joey, i made you our favourite - a feel new tea, can you put up the spice rack before we drink it, together."

Someone said that she actually already is on raya! Bradley is just a good match for her, he is into fitness and documenting everything on social media for monetary gains.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she said Joe dumped her by phone when she was in Brighton. Which must have been deeply unpleasant.

You don't ever get closure from something like that; even if the other person explains, you'll never understand.
This sounds so cheesy but I think closure is something you have to do for yourself. I feel like she won't be able to even begin to move on until she accepts that Joe doesn't actually owe her anything and it's not his responsibility to provide her with closure.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Didn’t she say she went home after being dumped and cried in her stepfather’s arms? That would lean toward it being an in-person breakup. He might have done it the day she was leaving. There was pizza night the evening before and then I think she posted some pre-shot photos from Glameramo the first day or so she was home and I think Joe liked one or two. I’m fuzzy on details now as it’s been so long so I could totally see it being over the phone too. She talked about how they never fought and as we saw they had a very superficial relationship. I could see Joe not knowing where to start and feeling like he couldn’t do it while she was living in his apartment. He waited for her to already be out / on her way out so she wouldn’t have to worry about where to go when he finally said it’s over. And I don’t think he left room for negotiation. Conveniently her ring was also out for service. He probably packed up her stuff while she was still back home reeling and left it for her to pick up or retrieve from storage. We saw her make trips to the storage locker when she was moving home and then to the Notting Hill apartment. The bike he bought her got sent to her apartment and I remember she was annoyed to have it there because there was no room and it was basically sitting in the kitchen.

However he did it, Joe made a very clean exit. And he was with Anna by September/October. I’m not excusing Niomi’s behaviour, as I think she is currently the worst version of herself, but I can see how this type of break up would make someone spiral.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yeha she kinda paid a price for her fame, she doesn't have to be on Youtube or IG, she's got enough cash to do anything she wants and her family is loaded, but no, Niomi must be known all around the world or else. She kinda picked the road she wants to follow. In the end many people do what they want to do.

I wonder if they broke up way earlier than when she posted about it, maybe they finally had words when her ring disappeared? In the end she was surprised it didn't get fixed ( her relationship not the ring) and then felt sick, and was off line. She lives off blocking people and deleting comments, so when Joe said something she didn't like it didn't go pretty I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.