Niomi Smart #32 Mystic Nimbob & the Philosopher's Shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi yall!
Thread title by the one and only @Pundertaker !!
Sorry no recap from me this time because I seriously have no words for what's happening lately with NioME :censored:

Oh.. this.. is still going:
1638210385492.png

Oh moon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
We blow through these threads like crazy 🤣 (not as crazy as Dickbob though)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
AHaha love the title, really makes me think of her tiny house. She legit lives like this:

1638211444118.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Not wanting to be in London is just another mood, isn't it? She would go crazy somewhere in the countryside, especially all by herself. She has no interests whatsoever besides running, yoga, and receiving gifted stuff. I agree with everyone who says, she is trying to run away from herself. At this point, she would be unhappy anywhere.
Oh, and she has claimed to have been to a therapist after the breakup, maybe she is even seeing one regularly and we just don't know about it (and we're not able to tell from her behavior obviously).

Reactions: 35
I feel like a lot of these social media influencers like Niomi are constantly surrounded by yes men who act like the sun shines out of their backsides and people who they expect to constantly bow down to them. As a result so many can't take rejection/negativity in any way.

They are forever being given free gifts, experiences, holidays etc on a plate. So when it comes to doing actually something that requires real work they really struggle as they are used to getting everything for no effort.

Also when it comes to the word no and negative criticism they simply cannot understand how anyone could not like them. Hence the mass deletion of negative comments on IG/Youtube or blocking those users.

Niomi clearly cannot get her head around why Joe would no longer want to be with her. In her eyes she is perfect and he was the one with problems/issues. But she really needs to look in the mirror and realise a lot of the toxicity in their relationship was her doing. Therefore she will never move forward and learn from this relationship but just stay stuck with her bitter bitchy mean girl vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow niomi is worst than me during high-school love dramas. Like you are an adult woman. Seriously you will post depressive songs now??
Suddenly she is not healed. Who was passive aggressive in the comments stating she is truly licherally happy. She is changing her mind so much.
YOU NEED THERAPY DERANGED WOMAN! ONE YEAR AND HALF HAS PASSED. HE WILL NOT COME BACK! LET 👏IT 👏GO👏
and stop being constantly half naked. It's embarrassing.

She will be listening to sad songs in her shed like :

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi yall!
Thread title by the one and only @Pundertaker !!
Sorry no recap from me this time because I seriously have no words for what's happening lately with NioME :censored:

Oh.. this.. is still going:
View attachment 895437
Oh moon!
He looks like the type of guy who’s got a teeny weeny so focuses all of his life on getting ripped and making the gym his one and only personality trait. Not much else going for him. Oh, and he’s actually quite unattractive like his face is sooooo off putting, borderline aggressive looking

• Haha
I'm enjoying all the forky content! Leopard print, red lips and nails combined with a lotttt of hair bleach is far more entertaining that smart skin and form protein powder.

Forky is also doing very well out of this arrangement, 8 thousand more followers?!

I am not sure what niomi is getting out if it though, and I assume like others have said that she is staying in London to meet the right calibre of man. Minted, his own hair, under 30, ready to marry and whisk her away to the country estate he is all set to inherit. She can set about decorating her new gaff with fake bricks and fake book wallpaper walls with plenty of faux roman pillars. If all else fails marry forky and be the yoga to his h.i.t.t. sessions as they try to dominant the uk fitness scene (impossible)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi guys. I know that we tattlers are not supposed to be private messaging influencers, but today I woke up in a really bad mood and than saw this wonderfully encouraging story from Jimmy Neutron.
1C63DA57-4371-431C-AC64-68E52E662964.png

So I decided to try and open eyes for our Dick van Fork.
I think that I was quite respectful, no harassing of any kind, so I wanted to share that with you.
Also I wonder if he’s going to read it at all, or respond, or if it will be an instant block for me.
And also I used my normal account (fit, blonde, 5k followers) so he can’t say that it’s always those ‘haters from private accounts’
C8CEE111-4B46-479C-A3E4-BB5B20A25662.png
4287225C-01CB-4926-BBAE-8CECD94DA3A4.png
317DABC1-B3F2-45DF-AB44-23DCA63DFD92.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Hi guys. I know that we tattlers are not supposed to be private messaging influencers, but today I woke up in a really bad mood and than saw this wonderfully encouraging story from Jimmy Neutron.
View attachment 895538
I think that I was quite respectful, no harassing of any kind, so I wanted to share that with you.
Also I wonder if he’s going to read it at all, or respond, or if it will be an instant block for me.
And also I used my normal account (fit, blonde, 5k followers) so he can’t say that it’s always those ‘haters from private accounts’
View attachment 895550View attachment 895549View attachment 895551
Sorry to hear you felt triggered by him, but as you mentioned he is an one neuron guy. You are doing best you can. He does not care for others, only for money and fame that gives more money. And aims at rich people willing to "buy" his private trainer services. Whaaaateeever it means.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 895538
View attachment 895550View attachment 895549View attachment 895551
Based on screens I assume we are from the same country. Your English is way better than mine :D

Reactions: 6
That Dancing With a Ghost song...gosh, the lyrics are miserable. Girl, if you have trust issues (and that is understandable), a guy like Forky is a bad, bad idea. It's like a form of self harm (bit like an eating disorder, actually).

If Nims wants a breakup song I recommend Shout out to my ex:

This is a shout out to my ex
Heard he in love with some other chick
Yeah, yeah, that hurt me, I'll admit
Forget that boy, I'm over it
I hope she gettin' better sex
Hope she ain't fakin' it like I did, babe
Took four long years to call it quits
Forget that boy, I'm over it

....not sure if Little Mix is eclectic enough for our Nims though!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's this pose? Taking a crap in a public place? I understand why not everyone does it. . .
Like he said « that’s something we must prioritise for our health, for our mind » #theonlywaythrough
So yeah, let’s do number two in a public place #getitdone 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A physic? Is she taking a page from Patrizia Reggiani's book and going to take a hit out on Joe like Gaga in House of Gucci next? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this was already posted in the last thread, but I just have to repost it here again because I cannot believe this is real life:
B1720966-4F31-4C84-B73D-B38E6CC659E0.png

9D2AC844-C144-450A-A456-D0E8E849CA20.png

B5B81D32-79B5-4E52-BC7D-B33303E32A40.jpeg

The lyric “never got a chance to say a last goodbye” seriously makes me think that he told her after pizza night that she needs to go stay at her parents’ house in Brighton for a “break”, and then broke up with her over the phone over something a few days after that

Also like….did she maybe mean to post that on her private insta???

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I’m currently watching Niomi’s new video, and can I just say I just want to hug her? I don’t know. It feels like she’s so lost and lonely… and I was wondering I wish she could have a clousure with Joe? Maybe a talk or something?
I know she’s acting really crazy right now which is annoying as tit. But I feel like deep down she’s not a bad person. She’s just broken.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m currently watching Niomi’s new video, and can I just say I just want to hug her? I don’t know. It feels like she’s so lost and lonely… and I was wondering I wish she could have a clousure with Joe? Maybe a talk or something?
I know she’s acting really crazy right now which is annoying as tit. But I feel like deep down she’s not a bad person. She’s just broken.
Still had time to get those ads in the video. Closure comes when your eyes and ears are open-difficult concept for Dimbobs to grasp.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.