Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she doing in her latest insta story? Is the choice of lily allen song and menacing grinning meant as a birthday wish to DJ? She has lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait, Christmas Party?! It's November 2. Is this a thing in the UK?
I imagine it’s a pre Christmas to show their products for her to sell them to us party.

Her stories are wild, I’ve never seen someone so utterly in love with themselves. Did the dentist not ask wtf she was doing in their mirror, or when she was filming herself with glasses on? I think I preferred when she was talking about the moon and planets causing her breakup.

Reactions: 22
I’m sooooo embarrassed on her behalf hahaha
She clearly had too much to drink to post that last one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What did I just watch??? Why is she laughing? This Kate Middleton wannabe has never sworn once in her life and all of a sudden it's F word everywhere? In a car with a driver?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t get where this new vitriol is coming from. It’s been ages since Joe broke off their engagement.

Reactions: 28
What if Forky used Joey as a subject when talking to NImbos, like "what a wanker he is for leaving gorgeous you" etc, he could have pumped her up with his "advice".

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t get where this new vitriol is coming from. It’s been ages since Joe broke off their engagement.
Remember how she was so serene about everything in the months afterward, insisting she was healed and feeling great? She argued with anyone who said she was in denial but… she clearly was.

IMO she is only now actually feeling the breakup, hence all the weird regression and acting out. Perhaps moving into her house alone, and the wedding date passing, really made it all become real to her. But she has already insisted so much that she’s over it, that it’s like she can’t go back and admit she’s hurting and bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she finally found something that gets her off, and that's Forky and his type of behavior. It will pass and if she has half a brain left she's going to feel icky about it later when she goes back to being quiet beige again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG. That story. The smug face, the smile, the song. I can't. I CAN'T.

"This is 29"? More like "This is 13". This is the sort of bs some of us did as pre-teens/early teens when a boy dumped us. Not the most mature, but, you know, we were 13-14.

Guess she thinks she's so sly and funny posting that on the early hours of Joe's birthday, but really, it only shows how petty and hurt she is.

We don't know what really happened, so either she comes out with the full truth, all the nasty stuff on her side and his, or she should shut it. Because right now, she's coming off as a juvenile asshole, not as the aggrieved party.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What if Forky used Joey as a subject when talking to NImbos, like "what a wanker he is for leaving gorgeous you" etc, he could have pumped her up with his "advice".
I would not be shocked if this happened. It’s the dumb chasing the dumb in this relationship.

IMO she is only now actually feeling the breakup, hence all the weird regression and acting out. Perhaps moving into her house alone, and the wedding date passing, really made it all become real to her. But she has already insisted so much that she’s over it, that it’s like she can’t go back and admit she’s hurting and bitter.
If that’s the case, she couldn’t have picked a worse moment to act out. The timing makes her look really, really bad.

Reactions: 18
OMG. That story. The smug face, the smile, the song. I can't. I CAN'T.

"This is 29"? More like "This is 13". This is the sort of bs some of us did as pre-teens/early teens when a boy dumped us. Not the most mature, but, you know, we were 13-14.

Guess she thinks she's so sly and funny posting that on the early hours of Joe's birthday, but really, it only shows how petty and hurt she is.

We don't know what really happened, so either she comes out with the full truth, all the nasty stuff on her side and his, or she should shut it. Because right now, she's coming off as a juvenile asshole, not as the aggrieved party.
ALL of this. Her behavior right now is SO pathetic…she’s showing the entire world how salty she is. It’s so beyond demeaning and undignified, yet she is completely blind to it. I’m sure everyone in Joe’s/Anna’s/Charlotte’s circles is cringing hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I posted about my second hand embarrassment from her a bit ago in this thread and how my lazy ass never gets embarrassed cause I’m too lazy to give a duck.

now I don’t give a duck about Nimo except to bemusedly watch this train wreck haystack hair witch make a fool of herself. But ewwww omg she is getting worse by the day!

Sort your tit out Nim! What a pathetic excuse for a person. Good thing she and Joooeeeyy never had kids, she would be such a crappy mom. She is such a crappy person to everyone, even herself now!!!

Reactions: 15
She sits in a cab without a mask on when it's pitch black out and takes videos of herself trying to be sexy and giggly, puts a filter even over this and uploads it with "duck you" as a song on top. What a winner.
I mean, she at least got one thing right, 'duck you' is exactly my reaction to her behaviour in this story. Lyrics are spot on.

duck you, duck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So, please don't stay in touch

• Sad
Reactions: 29
For the sake of all of us, I hope joe will remain dead silent this week on IG. Because oh boy if he suddenly emerges on his birthday full happy , the shitstorm she will serve, will be above and beyond cringe.
Girl has no self respect . I don't know what the eff up has been born in her head, but definitely NOT a brain.
She has lost the plot so much and became extremely deranged. What a twit.

Reactions: 21

Yel

Well I'm glad she didn't quickly delete her duck you story so it can be uploaded.

I'm sure dreamy Joey really regrets not having this in his life 😆. She's got a thing for lily Allen at the moment, I wonder if she'll post next that she's got "it's not me, it's you" on repeat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder if the breakup journals and books about how delightful it is to be single instructed her to dedicate a birthday shoutout to her ex by posting a 'duck you' song on her stories while dementedly smiling at her favourite object - the camera. Because that's definitely a sign that she's healed, moved on, and not even slightly bitter, no, couldn't be Nims. Wonder what Forky thinks of the story, although that verb is very antithetical to this rebound.

The more time passes, the crazier she becomes and I'm here for the shitshow.

ETA: Imagine being that poor taxi driver, innocently looking in the rearview mirror and witnessing the cringefest that is tipsy Niomi - smugly filming herself with deranged facial expressions. The stories they will have to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What is she doing in her latest insta story? Is the choice of lily allen song and menacing grinning meant as a birthday wish to DJ? She has lost it.
I mean, it just shows how classy and mature she really is. :rolleyes: I'm sure she takes no responsibility whatsoever and portrays Joe as the bad guy and she will continue to do so. No growth whatsoever. ;)
And her party pics... again, no masks. How oblivious can she be? People are dying, we are still in a pandemic, but Niomi needs to get the perfect selfie. :sick: People like her make me mad.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.