Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right, she reached a new low... earlier this week "everyone is asking if I am single" and she does tit like that. It's just pathetic. If she actually wants some privacy about this t h i n g with Forky, she shouldn't do things like that.

I understand her job is to create content so I understand, for example, a picture of two cappuccinos (yeah, great content, but it's what she does) but this pic of crisps.... she acts like she's 13 and wants to show the world she is spending time with a !boy!. Not classy. Nims if you're reading it - fix it...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good thing she ate bread for breakfast and dinner , and is eating chips! Atleast she is eating carbs now !
Well, too bad that a broken engagement was what stirred her to do this! I wonder if Joe knows (or even cares) about her presumably changed eating habits. I would feel like a complete fool if my ex-fiancée who hid jars of peanut butter and even popcorn from me would suddenly brag about being able to eat so much.

Reactions: 13
St Clements cafe is Joe’s local, I’ve seen him there a couple of times over the summer so she’s probably hoping to bump into Joe with Forky.

There definitely dating he just hasn’t asked her to be his girlfriend that’s why she keeps saying that’s she’s single.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I just watched her story and it seems she did meet old friends today. She just chose a bad quote instead of using her own words to say how much she appreciates her friends. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
St Clements cafe is Joe’s local, I’ve seen him there a couple of times over the summer so she’s probably hoping to bump into Joe with Forky.

There definitely dating he just hasn’t asked her to be his girlfriend that’s why she keeps saying that’s she’s single.
She must have heard through the grapevine that Joe is single, she wouldn't be half as cocky otherwise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She must have heard through the grapevine that Joe is single, she wouldn't be half as cocky otherwise.
If by "grapevine" you mean her obsessively refreshing Anna's instagram for new Joe content 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently, he’s the only option she has at the moment. Since her image is so important to her, it’s a good thing she has found B. which seems to be on the same page as her. All of this so-called relationship is so superficial. Maybe they will grow up someday.

Reactions: 7
From Bradley's story in Niomi's car, her song choice is hilarious, she's romanticizing this booty-call relationship

254975200_620719989066752_1764531059106445681_n.jpg

"Let's Fall in Love for the Night" by Finneas and the lyrics are:

Let's fall in love for the night
And forget in the mornin'

Play me a song that you like
You can bet I'll know every line
I'm the boy that your boy hoped that you would avoid
Don't waste your eyes on jealous guys, duck that noise
I know better than to call you mine
You need a pick me up?
I'll be there in twenty five
I like to push my luck
So take my hand, let's take a drive
I've been livin' in the future
Hopin' I might see you sooner
I want you, riding shotgun
I knew when I got one right

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So she goes to a pub now?? Drinking beer?
She made fun of joe that he invited her to his favorite pub for a first date if I'm not mistaken....and now princess ass clenched is going there posing for photos...I just can't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
From Bradley's story in Niomi's car, her song choice is hilarious, she's romanticizing this booty-call relationship

View attachment 852521

"Let's Fall in Love for the Night" by Finneas and the lyrics are:

Let's fall in love for the night
And forget in the mornin'

Play me a song that you like
You can bet I'll know every line
I'm the boy that your boy hoped that you would avoid
Don't waste your eyes on jealous guys, duck that noise
I know better than to call you mine
You need a pick me up?
I'll be there in twenty five
I like to push my luck
So take my hand, let's take a drive
I've been livin' in the future
Hopin' I might see you sooner
I want you, riding shotgun
I knew when I got one right
So appropriate 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was scrolling through his instagram to observe how he acts when he talks etc. and to consider if there is any possibility that she really likes him.
after he did this few times in some interview I am like what is going on here
Eff me...I would just pepper spray him in his shish face if he was next to me . He looks like a creepy psycho 😳 🤢😵

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think by now if they are just friends trying to up their engagement it would be worse than the two idiots actually hooking up. Cause that's pathetic. The way he tags her in his stories is so crass, I bet he gets a boner every time he checks his views and not when he looks at her.

1636315551171.png

and this is what Bradley thinks she looks like lol

1636315714076.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she goes to a pub now?? Drinking beer?
She made fun of joe that he invited her to his favorite pub for a first date if I'm not mistaken....and now princess ass clenched is going there posing for photos...I just can't.
Think she's on wine and Forky Guinness?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.