Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it's so weird and creepy!

I watched Love Hard today and Nina Dobrev's character and her boss were talking about her previous relationships. He said something along the lines of how about the guy who kept calling your relationship a collab and I immediately thought of Forky. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the "having the right circle of women around you is the biggest life upgrade" post a dig at her previous friends, specifically Charlotte? She makes it seem as if she didn't have quality female friendships in her life before. We haven't seen her spend time with any particular friends, so I can only assume she considers the women in Bradley's circle to be valuable companions? I guess they say what she wants to hear. She certainly hasn't spent enough time with anyone to be truly close friends. Except for Forky.
🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Is the "having the right circle of women around you is the biggest life upgrade" post a dig at her previous friends, specifically Charlotte? She makes it seem as if she didn't have quality female friendships in her life before. We haven't seen her spend time with any particular friends, so I can only assume she considers the women in Bradley's circle to be valuable companions? I guess they say what she wants to hear. She certainly hasn't spent enough time with anyone to be truly close friends. Except for Forky.
🤮
It is obvious she craves company of men much more than company of women. She is pointing out the fact that she is single too often. She is not comfortable with that status at all.

Reactions: 15
^ She clearly thinks that Forky is exceptional, I was shocked by the quote @Lionsden posted so took a peek -

The need with Niomi to always make sure to show TWO cups of coffee/wine/anything is ridiculous.

1636306193334.png

This would make a lot more sense if Joe posted it, lol, she's such a tool. The constant digs at her friends are getting ridiculous, she really went extra snob once she had a new crowd to hang out with, and by crowd I mean Forky's enablers. Also the key word here is "upgrade" as in NEW friends.

1636306500141.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone did this to my comment on the Gabby Lindley thread, it’s so creepy! 😬😬
That is creepy indeed 😳 if someone is trolling on "influencers" main profiles (which I strongly disapprove), they should have the decency the use their own wording...
No wonder that tattlers are to the blame next. What is here let's make it stay here.

Reactions: 20
Niomi is extremely lucky she had a circle of women who rallied around her at her lowest point when arguably she didn’t deserve it, but I find it quite telling that this quote is about her again and what she can gain from other people - how about you be part of that circle and extend some support to other people rather than making catty public comments about people’s unhappy marriages? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is obvious she craves company of men much more than company of women. She is pointing out the fact that she is single too often. She is not comfortable with that status at all.
I agree. She is lucky to still have some friends from before her time as an influencer, especially since her life is probably very different from theirs and may be alienating. But she never does anything to nourish those friendships (unless she happens to need a bridesmaid). She cares about being in a conventional couple. And I guess she wants to make the rules. she doesn't seem to respect other people's needs at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1636307242571.png

This comment on her latest Instagram photo... I think not.

I just looked and the comment is gone now... weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if these points were being said previously, but I think since she’s been single for more than a year now, she starts missing having a boyfriend and so, had to do anything to come closer to B. in order to show on social media that she’s « perfectly » fine and back on track. Like her life was so boring a few months ago, but this closeness with B. makes her life a bit less empty, so « thank you B. for being my stopgap ».

Plus, since he seems to like blonde skinny women who are into fitness, this is « litterally » « perfect » for N. Thereafter, just to make sure B. keeps spending time with her, she has to do like his girl friends and show on Instagram as much skin as needed so people can say she is « wild » and « sexy ».

In reality, since her breakup, I think she’s been definitely lost and has trouble to find her new identity, so she tries different things before she finds herself again.

Also, the way she kept telling in her videos that she found happiness again proves she’s definitely lying to herself. Actually, if she wants to prove her community that she’s fine, it means that she’s in fact in a complete denial.

The look in her eyes shows how she’s not healed yet. She only forces herself to spend time with B. so she has something to show on social media. How sad it is!

Reactions: 10
Is she showing us Forky's hand also holding the crisps? 🤨 but yes sure she just wants to show us the flavour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
94F9658C-4A07-4149-AB1B-107D447CEA41.jpeg

She looks 56 and like granny T !
For someone who doesn’t eat anything she drinks too much alchahol which is calories ! Think she consider all liquids calorie less! Also for someone who adopted veganism because of health and a friend had cancer , she drinks too much alchahol as it’s a non carcinogen !

Not shaming anyone who drinks at all, am a big fan of everything in moderation. But the influencers who preach healthy and clean eating drinking alchahol and promoting mom wine culture and calling out vaccination or eating a frozen meal as toxic are all these kind of privileged women who does not have any real knowledge ! Niomi as usual walking contradiction !

Reactions: 16
Friends, do yourselves a favour and do not zoom in on the crisps-holding photo to take a closer look. Dims’ clubbed claw is real dirty and nasty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good thing she ate bread for breakfast and dinner , and is eating chips! Atleast she is eating carbs now !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.