Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DFA5D8AB-6EA5-4CAC-BFB2-20F86CF51382.png

I wanna post this but I’m pretty sure she’ll block me if she sees this ahahaha. And yeah sure, “a follower” sent this to her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wondered this too. Maybe Cornwall was just another game of gash'n'dash to him, but I find it hard to believe Niomi would have shown him off on the gram if she didn't think there were relationship vibes.
Do we know if he likes her posts? Has there been any interaction lately?

Reactions: 4
Forky was introduced to her parents at the housewarming party, too--shortly before the weekend away. It does all seem a bit odd.

She wanted to be engaged. He wanted an engagement boost. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She is going to portray herself as a victim for the rest of her life. Must be fun being in her presence. Rich, privileged, everything is gifted to her, but all she does is complaining.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
FFS this breakup is her entire personality. Who even has this much time to dwell?
This is a good point, most of us have to get on with a job, and other life commitments when going through a breakup, and although it feels horrendous at the time it helps you realise that life goes on. Niomi just has endless empty days and lonely gifted solo holidays to dwell on what she has lost and wallow in her grief. This is why I don't think she can enjoy her life at the minute, she has bought a new house and she just sits in it and waits for another holiday because her life is so empty and she's so stunned to be single. She needs to volunteer or do something with her yoga teaching, anything but sit around taking selfies and reading self pitying poetry!

Reactions: 35
I thought maybe she was posting the poem referring to forky?
I really hope not. I hope she would not get so bent out of shape over a guy like Forky! She can't seriously have entertained the possibility of a relationship with him? Surely not. Forky is not the right path, Niomi! Also, I don't even follow him on IG (obviously, ugh!) but from what I've seen whenever I have checked his page he's not interested in having a relationship right now (he's focused on his career, happy being single etc).

This is probably aimed at Joe, but then I think that pretty much everything Niomi does is with Joe in mind - including her weekend away with Forky. I don't know if she'll ever be completely over Joe.

I think their weekend away was nothing more than an ad opportunity/numbers boost for Forky but if they did hook up then maybe Niomi saw it as the beginning of something while Forky saw it as nothing more than a bit of fun - and has kept his distance since. Friendships don't tend to survive that kind of miscommunication (speaking from experience!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is a good point, most of us have to get on with a job, and other life commitments when going through a breakup, and although it feels horrendous at the time it helps you realise that life goes on. Niomi just has endless empty days and lonely gifted solo holidays to dwell on what she has lost and wallow in her grief. This is why I don't think she can enjoy her life at the minute, she has bought a new house and she just sits in it and waits for another holiday because her life is so empty and she's so stunned to be single. She needs to volunteer or do something with her yoga teaching, anything but sit around taking selfies and reading self pitying poetry!
As I've said before , she doesn't have an altruistic bone in her body. It isn't in her nature to be selfless. Giving actual time and physical effort for a sustained period, talking a few hours here, would seriously aggravate her. She would see it as a chore.
She has no understanding of how great it feels to really help others .
She can only get her kicks from focussing on herself and posting to get feedback from slavish/dumb 'fans'.

I honestly don't think she has the emotional capacity to see life from any other perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Niomi posting that poem saying she was a ~storm~ Joe couldn’t resist and couldn’t handle… sweetie you refused to let him eat toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Niomi posting that poem saying she was a ~storm~ Joe couldn’t resist and couldn’t handle… sweetie you refused to let him eat toast.
and now she's posting pictures of her lunch with an entire french stick of untouched bread...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Wowwwwww that "poem" as she calls it. What a deranged sob story 🥴😵💫

For one thing, naming the poem selfish??

It isn't selfish to decide you don't want to spend the rest of your life with someone. If that was the case, she was being selfish when she dumped Marcus.

The reality is we all only have one life to live and we all have a say in who we want to partner ourselves with for the rest of our lives. Joe was a CATCH and did so many loving and supporting things for Niomi. But it's clear she'd rather cast him as a big bad villain when really she was the one who pushed him away.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This girl is the dumbest person on the internet right now.. She has been playing health guru (nazi) for years and now she is eating bread AND stuffed pasta AND olives AND hummus at THE SAME TIME ??? Last time I checked, she had heart attacks at the mention of gluten. She is full of tit and dare I say, dangerous. I've been suffering from ED for 10 years+ and oh my, the amount of times I watched her videos, feeling horrible about myself for not being able to have the same discipline she portrayed online. I hate when influencers are like "I am not a role model, I do not tell anyone to copy my lifestyle", yes you do idiot when you publicly shame your boyfriend for craving bread and all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This girl is the dumbest person on the internet right now.. She has been playing health guru (nazi) for years and now she is eating bread AND stuffed pasta AND olives AND hummus at THE SAME TIME ??? Last time I checked, she had heart attacks at the mention of gluten. She is full of tit and dare I say, dangerous. I've been suffering from ED for 10 years+ and oh my, the amount of times I watched her videos, feeling horrible about myself for not being able to have the same discipline she portrayed online. I hate when influencers are like "I am not a role model, I do not tell anyone to copy my lifestyle", yes you do idiot when you publicly shame your boyfriend for craving bread and all!!!
I think it’s all the food she had in the refrigerator, which she took out and kept on the table, photographed it and probably kept it back and ate maybe one piece of the ravioli !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
9735B72E-9C54-4915-8C9E-C1699B6AC433.jpeg

I thought Nims was healed and in the happiest place she's ever been and totally in love with herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.