Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This girl can eat” is she bleeping stupid for real or what?? YOU DROVE YOUR FIANCÉ AWAY BY BEING AN INSANE FOOD CONTROL FREAK, YOU GAVE MARCUS AN EATING DISORDER THAT EVERYONE IN THE BRIT CREW KNEW ABOUT, and you are deluded enough to think that your ano/orthorexia can pass off as “this girl can eat”????????????

idk how much longer I can be on this thread y’all. You guys are the only ones keeping me here at this point
couldn’t have said it better myself lol. Dimbobs is infuriatingly dumb. She’s trying to make the world believe how healthy her attitude towards food is, how relaxed she is about it. She even had the audacity to say on one of the many, many podcast she’s been on (The Wellness Edit) that she used to be rigorous and strict with herself (forgot to mention Marcus and Joeyyy I guess) when it came to her diet, but that now, she’s much better and her attitude has changed. Literally NOTHING has changed though, except her SAYING that it has. On that Podcast, Dimbobs even declared that she isn’t striving to be paaahhhfect any longer. What a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
couldn’t have said it better myself lol. Dimbobs is infuriatingly dumb. She’s trying to make the world believe how healthy her attitude towards food is, how relaxed she is about it. She even had the audacity to say on one of the many, many podcast she’s been on (The Wellness Edit) that she used to be rigorous and strict with herself (forgot to mention Marcus and Joeyyy I guess) when it came to her diet, but that now, she’s much better and her attitude has changed. Literally NOTHING has changed though, except her SAYING that it has. On that Podcast, Dimbobs even declared that she isn’t striving to be paaahhhfect any longer. What a joke.
No striving to be paaaahfect and she recently admitted on her "solo traveling" ramble that she cannot be relaxed in front of others whilst being on holidays 😒that woman is a walking contradiction and epitome of dumbness.

She annoys me so much she wakes me up in the morning better than coffee 🤣 I can't believe she is PAID for just being plain dumb and lazy.

Dumbo you are having food control issues and not eating enough calories that is why you are so effing tired all the time !! You are clenched as tit and miserable, trying to fit chairs in a shoebox still thinking you have friends to invite over. Mommy does not count. To add you are oozing FAKENESS.

Reactions: 14
She's not about health anymore, if she ever was, now it's about making money saying anything that rings popular.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s so clear that she lost herself after her break up with Joe. It’s just disorientating to see the way she’s acting now, I do not believe at all she is actually happy. She’s just playing pretend and being someone other than she actually is, and surrounding herself with those people. It’s kind of sad to see.

Reactions: 19
Gosh this is brutal towards Joe!
He had a job, Nims. You know, that weird thing that took up so much of his time and stopped him wanting to go ice-skating or running. It wasn't that he couldn't handle you and your brilliance; he was just normal. Sigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Gosh this is brutal towards Joe!
Okay so I could perhaps forgive her posting this incredibly vacuous and dumb poem a month or two after the breakup when she was hurting and devastated... But well over a year and she is still posting this?! Girl get over yourself!

This sort of thing might help in the initial stages of grief, pretending that someone just couldn't handle how amazing you are and they were too selfish and they will regret it forever etc. But it's not sustainable long term! You have to accept that people are allowed to not want you. It hurts but it's true! And you also have to take some accountability for that! This post shows how one sided she sees the break up- that she was amazing and Joe just couldn't handle it. In reality, she sold him a false image of herself and then didn't pick upon how controlling and lazy she was being, and drove him away once he realised that this was her real personality.

I can't believe she posted this over a year on from the break up, she really needs to stop reading indulgent stuff like this that paints her as the wounded victim 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Okay so I could perhaps forgive her posting this incredibly vacuous and dumb poem a month or two after the breakup when she was hurting and devastated... But well over a year and she is still posting this?! Girl get over yourself!
Right? Also given that she soooo obviously is desperate to settle down, doesn’t she think this will put men off? Posting stuff that makes it clear she’s not over her ex? I don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right? Also given that she soooo obviously is desperate to settle down, doesn’t she think this will put men off? Posting stuff that makes it clear she’s not over her ex? I don’t get it
Exactly! The wedding day car crash was bad enough, but this just screams walking red flag with an alarming amount of baggage- any decent man on Joe's level would run a mile!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatever she needs to do to convice herself that she is so perfect that any man will just pine over having lost her for the rest of his life and that it is because she is SO perfect that noone can handle it.
I don't really care who she is referring to with this cryptic bullshit of a "poem". It is a whole lot of self indulgent super bullshit, honestly.
And OF COURSE it was Rupi Kaur, had to be. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I thought maybe she was posting the poem referring to forky?
It could be written about her. After all, she is the one who wanted Dreamy Joey, and everything he stood for, at all cost. She is the one who devoured him and couldn't see things for what they really were. She's the one who didn't give him dignity after the breakup by badmouthing him and the relationship.

Reactions: 24
I thought maybe she was posting the poem referring to forky?
I wondered this too. Maybe Cornwall was just another game of gash'n'dash to him, but I find it hard to believe Niomi would have shown him off on the gram if she didn't think there were relationship vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sick of skinny women going on about how gluttonous they supposedly are, how much popcorn or pasta (hi Anna) they stuff into their faces, when they are obviously obsessed with every single gram they could gain. People who have a normal relationship with food (and their bodies) don't feel the need to do that. And it's misleading to other women in terms of realistic eating behaviors and to men in terms of realistic girlfriends.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.