Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's such a pretentious response even if you thought you were being asked 'why yoga' omg, she gives me the worst vicarious embarrassment. Also 'busy world' I mean yes The world is busy but Your world is not busy or you wouldn't be roaming around London by yourself at 6am like some kind of strange depressed ghost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting that Forky used a picture from his weekend away with Nims to accompany his response to this question. Mmm...hmmm.

Also, who thinks Nims sent the question?! 😄

Screenshot_20211019-143959_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Interesting that Forky used a picture from his weekend away with Nims to accompany his response to this question. Mmm...hmmm.

View attachment 817674
Because men can only be interested in "females", right? Nothing else is a possibility. He gives me creepy vibes with every post. Calling people "females" is just such a major red flag to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The whole phrasing is off 🥴 When he says contact you whilst in the company of other females (🤢) does he even mean texting???? Or does he mean it in an animal study sense, like how Jane Goodall or David Attenborough would describe a mating ritual scene 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
By using that photo Forky just made it sound like he was texting other "females" (ick) while on his romantic getaway with Niomi and he's trying to let someone know "she doesn't mean anything - I was texting YOU while with her. It was a social environment"

• Sick
Reactions: 28
By using that photo Forky just made it sound like he was texting other "females" (ick) while on his romantic getaway with Niomi and he's trying to let someone know "she doesn't mean anything - I was texting YOU while with her. It was a social environment"
Of course there would be multiple valid ways of reading this fuckboy’s answer. Of course. 🙄

He’s so cringe

Reactions: 18

View attachment 817674
You know he really likes you when he "sacrifices his goals"? What goals is Forky saying men give up, like a goal to goal out with other girls?

Reactions: 28
The whole phrasing is off 🥴 When he says contact you whilst in the company of other females (🤢) does he even mean texting???? Or does he mean it in an animal study sense, like how Jane Goodall or David Attenborough would describe a mating ritual scene 🤣🤣
Sounds like an insecure person ! Can you imagine his gf/partner is out and about with other people and doesn’t get in touch with him , he may think they are not into him !

this is probably the strategy he is using for his current game and just letting the person know “hey I contact you when I am out with “females” , I am interested in you “ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.