Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha love the titles, you guys are so creative. And after all shellfish can live in a fish tank, looks like Nimbobs did enough howling to the moon to manifest her paaahfect life after all.

Nimbobs waiting for her fish tank to finish unpacking itself lol

DQ_rRoAVAAAXL5t.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahaha love the titles, you guys are so creative. And after all shellfish can live in a fish tank, looks like Nimbobs did enough howling to the moon to manifest her paaahfect life after all.

Nimbobs waiting for her fish tank to finish unpacking itself lol

View attachment 785114
My favourite part of her latest moving vlog was seeing her pretend to be upset about the boxes not arriving until the afternoon. As if we couldn't all see that she was thrilled to have to call in PT Bradley to pack up her useless crap for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like, please don't. Comment publically on an Insta post, but private messages can constitute harrassment and you don't want to get into trouble.
I don't think me replying to something she posted publicly, even if it was a "private" reply, constitutes harassment. Maybe if I was incessantly messaging her hurtful or threatening things it would, but a one-time reply that points out the hypocrisy of her actions is hardly harassment. I do appreciate your concern though!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just realised who Bradley reminds me of... Does anyone remember Stretch Armstrong?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol PT Bradley looks like a poor man's Chris Hemsworth wanna be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Crazy theory but you think it could be possible that the current vacation she’s taking is … the honeymoon they had planned ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Bet she's gutted she no longer has a show pony guy to take shots like this with when she goes on holiday.

That was literally the title and cover for her vlog from Indonesia.

Showing off her paaahfect life.

And put that poor turtle down.
These are literally the grossest photos I have seen of her. They look so fake, it's almost obscene. Niomi just will not look sexy, no matter how she tries.

Reactions: 5
Who is the influencer that runs tattle ?
I googled your question cause I was curious

Then I found this piece of trash article - what's funny is that below "article" is using comments from anonymous posters who commented on the top article lol. Top notch journalist work here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I googled your question cause I was curious

Then I found this piece of trash article - what's funny is that below "article" is using comments from anonymous posters who commented on the top article lol. Top notch journalist work here. :rolleyes:
Love them! Definitely get a strong sense of community from this place which I adore. Influencer culture left unchecked will have you questioning your own mind and your morals. Undisclosed ads are a bane on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Love them! Definitely get a strong sense of community from this place which I adore. Influencer culture left unchecked will have you questioning your own mind and your morals. Undisclosed ads are a bane on society.
Yes. These articles make it sound like influencers are these innocent angels being attacked by insane jealous monsters. WRONG!

Influencer culture preys on your insecurities, exploits other humans (often children), contributes massively to rampant consumerism (and thereby global warming), and on top of all that, gaslights us into believing this is somehow all admirable! Tattle is a voice of reason.

Sure, we sometimes get "personal" with our insults. For example, I think Niomi's hair looks worse with each passing moment. But our cattiness can hardly compare to the damage that people like her do to our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The other article made me laugh when it said " “grown women with children” post here. Lmao like what is that supposed to mean, we can't call out idiotic behavior because some of us are moms? If anything the actual trolls and haters are the commentators who don't like this site. 4 days ago one said "When I find you “helen” and I will find you, you will be made to be very sorry"... which to me is an actual threat, but we're the bad guys right? Unreal.

Imagine if this site didn't exist, inflalosers would run rampant, and like the founder said, many of us started as fans of the Youtubers we critique but we caught on their shenanigans, hidden Ads and questionable stuff they sell.

Then you see Nibobs post things like this and it's us who is prying into her life? She legit wants us to know where she is every second of her day. I don't have to be a detective that see that she's in Oia, Greece.

1632858638185.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.