Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi Smart #27 another day, another trip, sit back and watch her views take a dip

• Heart
Reactions: 18
was browsing her profile on gleam's website and the fact that her most notable achievement is the recipe book she released nearly 6 years ago is so depressing lol
That whole description is ridiculous. So her achievements are L'OrƩal, her 2016 cookbook, her "what I eat in a day" videos and lastly the 'Smart Chats' series. What an absolute travesty.
That series was barely a series. She started it in march of 2019, made a total of 5 videos over a span of six months and then quit in September 2019. Two years ago. And yet they kept it as one of her achievements. A project she started and then quit. How telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at 11:55 for the fakest betch ever - good for Joe leaving!!!

Sheā€™s literally a psychopath.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Whyyyyyyyy is she SMILING šŸ˜³ So much privilege. So much lack of concern. All this time later and sheā€™s still not really concerned about the pandemic and the suffering itā€™s caused.

(Real suffering. Having to wear a mask on her coffee runs doesnā€™t count)

Reactions: 20

Ha, she couldn't hide her absolute delight at the outcome, like she was actually giddy in that video. One of the fakest influencers out there. And I cannot help but laugh at how swiftly he dumped her ass after that.

Reactions: 27
was browsing her profile on gleam's website and the fact that her most notable achievement is the recipe book she released nearly 6 years ago is so depressing lol
I love how they say she inspires her audience to "LOOK, live, and feel better". Of course looks comes first.... much better to look better than to live or feel better...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Alternative: 'From selfish to shellfish; off she jets from aquarium life, thought by now she'd be a wife!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Alternative: 'From selfish to shellfish; off she jets from aquarium life, thought by now she'd be a wife!'
Very nice!

Alternatively, might I suggest: 'From selfish to shellfish: Notting Hill antiques for her aquarium life, jetting off again because she's still not a wife!'

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Canā€™t believe this is what she wanted to leave India for. Granted, she didnā€™t imagine being in the position she is now, single and living on her own. But now she has everything she thought she was leaving behind, yet her career is no better for it, she clearly hates her London home, she complained about leaving her family but then whined every second she was forced to live at home.

Her ā€œfriendsā€ that came to her party, did any of them even go to her ā€œengagement partyā€? Or was she too good for them then?

Reactions: 12
OR

# 'From selfish to shell fish, antiques for the tank. Dimbobs takes more hols 'cause her life is so rank!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel as though she would have become a lot more down to earth and poised had she stayed in India. She honestly started to positively flourish (well, if we ignore the whole smart living bit). London has gotten to her head.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.