Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that look? And what's with her face? Is she trying to pull off the infamous "smell the fart" model face? It looks too realistic, Nimpoops. Try to relax a bit 😬
Smell the fart model face 🤣🤣
The joey jeans ! I can't 🤣🤣 by the way they look hideous like she has a diaper.
Let's add the clownish red lipstick...
Dimbooo dimbooo just staaaaahp!!
Another event to avoid unpacking and foreshadowing another childish meltdown/ tantrum ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is trying to make it out like her and PT are a couple. I’ve only seen 13 years old be that desperate. I dislike her!

And I don’t care about her apartment, so I’ve been skipping most of those posts. But she’s in/near Brixton? American here, so I don’t know much about London areas, but one of my favorite songs by The Clash is called The Guns of Brixton” which describes the discontent with living there with police raids and crime. Is it different now? That song is from the 70’s. The part about money and liking your life but your time will come in hell reminds me of Noimi!
Brixton is definitely different now. It still has a reputation from its dangerous days, but it’s not the way it used to be anymore.

Reactions: 8
Brixton is definitely different now. It still has a reputation from its dangerous days, but it’s not the way it used to be anymore.
Yeah, though let's face it, she'll be sticking to the Clapham area rather than going to Brixton.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, though let's face it, she'll be sticking to the Clapham area rather than going to Brixton.
She will stick to an area where she can find potential future husband....mainly Soho. Or she will be desperate an roam around law offices or hospitals to get a lawyer husband or doctors. Anything to keep princess like effortless lazy life.

It's not the first time! Remember this underwear?!

Oh dear lord . It matches her childish tantrum !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
She will stick to an area where she can find potential future husband....mainly Soho. Or she will be desperate an roam around law offices or hospitals to get a lawyer husband or doctors. Anything to keep princess like effortless lazy life.

Oh dear lord . It matches her childish tantrum !
Cant imagine her being with a hospital doctor. He would potentially saved lifes and worked hard (depends on his specialization ofc)...a then there is Niomi with her lettuche lunches, having tantrums over grocery shopping because ist is just too stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cant imagine her being with a hospital doctor. He would potentially saved lifes and worked hard (depends on his specialization ofc)...a then there is Niomi with her lettuche lunches, having tantrums over grocery shopping because ist is just too stressful.
It would be a private sector plastic surgeon!!😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed. That company should be called Grandmother of Pearl.
I did find it funny to discover though - those jeans she's wearing are called the 'Joey jeans'!

Between the horrendous sweater and the jeans you'd have to spend 400£ to look like that. And that's without shoes, accessories or anything. What a farce.

It would be a private sector plastic surgeon!!😷😷
Wanted to say the exact same. Plastic surgeon, or better yet, dentist or orthodontist. Might help her put things in her mouth at night 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am SO happy people noticed this!! I wanted to vomit all over my room when she said it and was gonna come on here and say something about it but then I convinced myself that I was turning into one of those really violently angry Tattlers and chickened out.

Anyway, long story short...I've come full circle and am now chipping in on the toe curling, spine tingling, nausea inducing, awkward, attempt at a husky sexy voice

"I kNoOw Yoooou're not happy with me are yoou?" 🤢
This is what I imagined she looked like behind the camera
View attachment 763332
I know we all think she's desperate (which she is) but I think they're seeing each other. Why the hell else would he go over on a Friday night to "help pack stuff" He seems just as desperate as her tbh.

What was it that Niomi said about making men like her or something like that when she was on that podcast?

Also, to the person that called her "Shitbob" You win the name game! 😂
I think he went over on a Friday night because she told him she was going to Vlog and he saw it as an opportunity to get another source of exposure (YouTube). She had to get his consent in one capacity or another in order to put him in the Vlog. He absolutely jumped at the opportunity. He's all about how you can get free exposure (based on an interview I posted on the previous thread). I wouldn't be surprised if she agreed to feature him in her Vlog in exchange for good deeds / free lessons and that's why she's suddenly Vlogging again.

It's just a meeting of two desperados. I doubt they're seeing each other. Niomi is desperate to make it look like she's seeing someone and he's desperate for publicity. Meeting of the minds, for sure!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think he went over on a Friday night because she told him she was going to Vlog and he saw it as an opportunity to get another source of exposure (YouTube). She had to get his consent in one capacity or another in order to put him in the Vlog. He absolutely jumped at the opportunity. He's all about how you can get free exposure (based on an interview I posted on the previous thread). I wouldn't be surprised if she agreed to feature him in her Vlog in exchange for good deeds / free lessons and that's why she's suddenly Vlogging again.

It's just a meeting of two desperados. I doubt they're seeing each other. Niomi is desperate to make it look like she's seeing someone and he's desperate for publicity. Meeting of the minds, for sure!
As I said before. DUMBSPLOSION!
They would fight for the place in front of the mirror.

• Haha
As I said before. DUMBSPLOSION!
They would fight for the place in front of the mirror.
In all fairness, she now seems insecure more than anything else. She's clearly being strung along. When he finds someone more popular to latch on to, he'll drop her like a hot potato.

Reactions: 13
Omg I’m actually in stitches at that outfit…imagine spending 99% of your energy staying thin, starving yourself, exercising etc, to wear a pair of pants that large? I will never understand it. Sure you can’t buy style, but she’s been dressed by brands for events and hasn’t learnt anything at all? This plus the horrendous lipstick application…you can lead a Dimbo to water but you cannot make it drink 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pants are OK, but look horrid with the shoes. It's the styling that is completely wrong. I won't even comment on the knit because it's hideous.

She's never had much of a fashion sense - no surprise there.

It would have looked a lot better with a light blue shirt and perhaps a pair of sneakers or brown heeled sandals.

Something along those lines:

download.jpg

Reactions: 4
The pants are OK, but look horrid with the shoes. It's the styling that is completely wrong. I won't even comment on the knit because it's hideous.

She's never had much of a fashion sense - no surprise there.

It would have looked a lot better with a light blue shirt and perhaps a pair of sneakers or brown heeled sandals.

Something along those lines:

View attachment 763871
These are a totally different style though, not cinched in at the bottom (loooove this outfit btw) hers are those horrendous balloon style that seem all the rage atm but look good on absolutely nobody

These are a totally different style though, not cinched in at the bottom (loooove this outfit btw) hers are those horrendous balloon style that seem all the rage atm but look good on absolutely nobody
I know the pants are "totally" different styles. I was more so talking about the color palette and styling ideas for the top which should have been more cinched. She wore a baggy top with baggy pants. The white shoes with white pants which is not attractive at all.

Reactions: 5
The only way she could be back in Terrina's good graces is to have the title "lady" or "dutchess" 😅
She will spend the rest of her days pining over the one that got away anyway. Joey was the best possible catch for her considering her life priorities.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.