Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, the whole "you're not happy with me, are you". She's trying so hard to make it sound like they're a couple moving together. As if PT Bradley would care if she had tons of belongings lol. Maybe I have my mind in the gutter, but the whole bit, she's trying to lower her voice tone to make it sound dirty or sexy (almost sounds like she's having a physical reaction from standing next to him - if you no what I mean - O). He has the voice of a 12 year old ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gosh, the whole "you're not happy with me, are you". She's trying so hard to make it sound like they're a couple moving together. As if PT Bradley would care if she had tons of belongings lol. Maybe I have my mind in the gutter, but the whole bit, she's trying to lower her voice tone to make it sound dirty or sexy (almost sounds like she's having a physical reaction from standing next to him - if you no what I mean - O). He has the voice of a 12 year old ha.
Yeah I'm surprised she didn't ask for a spanking lol. Cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am SO happy people noticed this!! I wanted to vomit all over my room when she said it and was gonna come on here and say something about it but then I convinced myself that I was turning into one of those really violently angry Tattlers and chickened out.

Anyway, long story short...I've come full circle and am now chipping in on the toe curling, spine tingling, nausea inducing, awkward, attempt at a husky sexy voice

"I kNoOw Yoooou're not happy with me are yoou?" 🤢
This is what I imagined she looked like behind the camera
13sa1m.jpg

I know we all think she's desperate (which she is) but I think they're seeing each other. Why the hell else would he go over on a Friday night to "help pack stuff" He seems just as desperate as her tbh.

What was it that Niomi said about making men like her or something like that when she was on that podcast?

Also, to the person that called her "Shitbob" You win the name game! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Bradley Simmonds, PT.
Professional Troll, I mean Trainer who eats sushi with a fork. I can't get over that. He's got no finesse. I bet he sucks in the sack too with those clunky skills.

I bet Niomi didn't use a fork on her sushi, cause she doesn't eat much anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
@judgejohndeed, re. your post on your previous thread - I do think it's bizarre to drop all that £ in an area you haven't lived in. Her idea of "London" is Portobello Road (not even wider Notting Hill). One street in London is so0o0o different from another, even one half of a street can be different from another! There's a reason we call her Dumbobs.
This is the exact reason she was willing to move in with Joe and his brother. She didn’t want to do any of the legwork regarding finding a new place. She’s terrible with logistics and I bet took the first place that looked instagrammable.

Reactions: 14
Hard work builds character so not surprised she doesn't have any... you if you want something you have to get off your butt and get it done. She just wants a #gifted life of luxury and pampering, vacations, free drinks and goodies. When she was moving she said she wishes she could snap her fingers and be moved in with all her stuff already. That's her mentality for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
~Those~ accounts?
Some posters here had screen shots of new IG accounts he followed right after the split and it was a bunch of kinky ones, maybe he was trying to send her a message. I hear that babies talk to each other through passive aggressive IG posts and stories instead of in person. To counteract that Nimbobs went into full sexy geriatric underwear, bath, wine mode, all I can say to her efforts is LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL

Untitled 13.png

Dimbobs last night at a talk by the Creative Director of a sustainable fashion brand. Looking at the stories from the event, there was next to no diversity in the women attending.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
^ Holy shiz.. the word sustainable is being slandered with these morons. This stuff is so ugly and will date you in a second, nothing sustainable about it, I don't care if they recycled 15% of the yarn composition for it. Nobody is going to wear that twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
^ Holy shiz.. the word sustainable is being slandered with these morons. This stuff is so ugly and will date you in a second, nothing sustainable about it, I don't care if they recycled 15% of the yarn composition for it. Nobody is going to wear that twice.
Agreed. That company should be called Grandmother of Pearl.
I did find it funny to discover though - those jeans she's wearing are called the 'Joey jeans'!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
LOL

View attachment 763572

Dimbobs last night at a talk by the Creative Director of a sustainable fashion brand. Looking at the stories from the event, there was next to no diversity in the women attending.
What the hell is that look? And what's with her face? Is she trying to pull off the infamous "smell the fart" model face? It looks too realistic, Nimpoops. Try to relax a bit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is trying to make it out like her and PT are a couple. I’ve only seen 13 years old be that desperate. I dislike her!

And I don’t care about her apartment, so I’ve been skipping most of those posts. But she’s in/near Brixton? American here, so I don’t know much about London areas, but one of my favorite songs by The Clash is called The Guns of Brixton” which describes the discontent with living there with police raids and crime. Is it different now? That song is from the 70’s. The part about money and liking your life but your time will come in hell reminds me of Noimi!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her toenails are dragging on the floor in those shoes, god, she can't even get it right for one picture.

Model. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a thread on Tanya’s ridiculous launch on r/beautyguruchatter and I came across these comments 😂😂
A889E486-4AB6-4DD7-9A37-844F79E3862F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.