Niomi Smart #26 More sponsored trips away, more opportunities for nimboobs on display.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think me replying to something she posted publicly, even if it was a "private" reply, constitutes harassment. Maybe if I was incessantly messaging her hurtful or threatening things it would, but a one-time reply that points out the hypocrisy of her actions is hardly harassment. I do appreciate your concern though!
In case you’re not aware

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad that I found Tattle. Gossip is human nature and influencers need to be called out. Most other industries are regulated so yeah.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In case you’re not aware
Just to clarify, did my response come across as tone policing in this situation? Because if it did, that wasn't my intention at all and I apologize if that's what I did!! I just wanted to clarify to the op that me messaging Niomi today was the first and only time I've ever responded to her in private– that I'm not (allegedly) harassing her in her dms regularly.

Reactions: 5
Just to clarify, did my response come across as tone policing in this situation? Because if it did, that wasn't my intention at all and I apologize if that's how it's being read!!
I think it's more about messaging influencers. The second rule says

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling
Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.

Reactions: 7
Just to clarify, did my response come across as tone policing in this situation? Because if it did, that wasn't my intention at all and I apologize if that's what I did!! I just wanted to clarify to the op that me messaging Niomi today was the first and only time I've ever responded to her in private– that I'm not (allegedly) harassing her in her dms regularly.
No, I think they're sending you the guidelines because one of them is "keep it on tattle"

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.

So, just, yeah.

Reactions: 4
No, I think they're sending you the guidelines because one of them is "keep it on tattle"

So, just, yeah.
Okay, I see. I didn't know about this rule, and I wasn't trying to troll, but this is still totally on me. Sorry, everyone!!! If it's possible for moderators to delete other members' posts, anyone can feel free to delete my original post given that it was an inadvertent violation!

Also, tysm for the clarification @QueenBW and @MiraZol, it's much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay, I see. I didn't know about this rule, and I wasn't trying to troll, but this is still totally on me. Sorry, everyone!!! If it's possible for moderators to delete other members' posts, anyone can feel free to delete my original post given that it was an inadvertent violation!

Also, tysm for the clarification @QueenBW and @MiraZol, it's much appreciated.
It's impressive that you didn't get all bend out of shape or defensive about the comment written to you, which is something Niomi does all the time about anything that doesn't say "you're gorgeous". You took it like an intelligent, mature adult. I applaud that, it took me years to even get to that point. I might be wrong but I think you can report your own comment and make a note that you just want to have it deleted in case you made a booboo?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's impressive that you didn't get all bend out of shape or defensive about the comment written to you, which is something Niomi does all the time about anything that doesn't say "you're gorgeous". You took it like an intelligent, mature adult. I applaud that, it took me years to even get to that point. I might be wrong but I think you can report your own comment and make a note that you just want to have it deleted in case you made a booboo?
Thanks, Callan, but everyone else was totally in the right here. Just to be safe, I submitted a takedown request for my post. The last thing I'd want is to jeopardize this space for others!

Again, thanks everyone for the clarification and for holding me accountable to the site's T&Cs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Then you see Nibobs post things like this and it's us who is prying into her life? She legit wants us to know where she is every second of her day. I don't have to be a detective that see that she's in Oia, Greece.

View attachment 785481
What an obvious beg for engagement this story is.
'Look at me, I'm on vacation. Please engage with my posts, validate me and help me keep my joke of a job.'
Sometimes I wonder whether these influencers ever worry about safety issues, like sharing their location and every time they aren't home for weeks at a time.

Oh no, Forks is running out of fuel. Maybe he should do a Niomi and leave the country for an extended period of time to get over the trauma.
Screenshot_20210928-235453.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
^ Too bad his car doesn't run on SMUG he could pump it full himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks, Callan, but everyone else was totally in the right here. Just to be safe, I submitted a takedown request for my post. The last thing I'd want is to jeopardize this space for others!

Again, thanks everyone for the clarification and for holding me accountable to the site's T&Cs.
I wouldn’t have thought your message constituted trolling, I would assume that rule was about harassing and mean messages, but there you go.

Reactions: 8
New thread, hope I did this right as its like 2 am here <3

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.