Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Joe hasn't posted much of anything. Anna is in a new relationship and wanted to tease her boyfriend. So...

I dunno, they all might suck but I don't think Anna's video is a problem whatsoever. Who cares if it's Nim's birthday, it was also... a Wednesday.

Like if she went to post a selfie with him or a pic of him which MANY folks in new relationships do.... would it be about Niomi or about her life? My hunch is the latter.
Of course Anna can post about her boyfriend, but this relationship is not new (around 8 months, I'm guessing, if not longer) and I get the impression that Anna has been itching to debut her not-so-dreamy Joe for a while now (remember that picture of his foot, what a tease!) It's telling that she posted that story yesterday. I'm in no doubt that she follows Nims every online move and listens to every cringeworthy podcast.

Anyone remember when someone found Anna old tumblr Account? It was deleted within minutes. She or someone related must read here.
She definitely reads here. I get the impression she's the type who LOVES attention. I also wouldn't be surprised if she has posted here too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

cosmicodone

I've had a good think about and I've decided that men who routinely date women who are half the size of them must have really small cocks. The Woodward wood must be more of a twig.
it’s not hard to date women “half the size” when the man is well over 6 feet tall & built like a proper man. petite women don’t have to date hobbits just bc they’re small.

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
Yeah thanks to that we had the pleasure to see the unforgettable mop ad.
Cringe feeling to this very day.

I dream about this day. That this sh*t amount of money companies are giving them, will actually go to people in need.

Also what gets on my nerve is how Noimoi thinks she has this work ethic by waking up early and running to one gifted appointment to another . 😑
it’s crazy to think back to some year like 2008 when “social media influencers” weren’t even a thought in anyone’s mind...no Instagram, no tiktok, YouTube was so DIY and tacky (in a good way)..over time, I’m really becoming like one of those elderly people who constantly miss “the good old days” 😭💀

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I've said for the longest time that I don't find it weird Joe has kept photos of Niomi on his Instagram (and actually it was people saying it was weird that made me realise I had a photo of an ex up from like 2010...lols) but I am finding it really odd now that Anna is publicising their relationship. Any of her friends or family who click on his profile will see 3 photos of Niomi. It's not like Niomi's account, where she posts so often that the old photos have been pushed right down. It's one thing not deleting stuff out of spite if you're an active poster, but...idk, even for me it's getting a bit weird that it's so fresh looking on his account. Like, post more or delete it?

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
Interesting that Anna's friend made her private profile public and posted videos of Joe and Anna, and then made it private again. I know it's like beating a dead horse at this point but I have a feeling that Joe had Anna lined up before he broke it off with niomi, but gave her a bs excuse as to why he broke up with her, which would explain why she seemed hopeful for a reconciliation but then probably found out later that he'd already moved on, which might explain why she's still very angry.

Reactions: 24

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I think what she meant is that her next relationship will not be based on 'infatuation' and looks alone. She said she put Joey on a pedestal from day 1 and wanted to show him off.
That's the influence of all those Roman columns in her mother's house. 🏛🏛😅

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
Dimbobs is queen of grace 💀 why is she standing like a lizard person who is trying to look human
D55DF2A9-F918-4D00-B072-A1762E553E80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

laplusheureuse96

Isn't it ironic that she keeps trying on rings? Is she trying to manifest a wedding ring this way through employing the law of attraction and the positions of the planets? 🤔

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
I know we say Nims is sly, manipulative, controlling etc. and maybe she is all of those things, but I have a feeling she has nothing on the Truffle sisters in the mean girls stakes. Just a feeling....like I get the impression they would eat our Nims for breakfast!
Yeah, they're like Regina
Niomi is Karen

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
I really don't find Anna cool, hmm she is just wannabe-influencer trying to carve a game for herself in her late 20s, she is desperate for attention. Cool girl doesn't really seek attention on social media, that is my own definition of cool girl.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t feel like Joe is bright enough to hide an affair or cheating, like at all. Niomi seems like one of those girlfriends who wants to know who you’re speaking to etc at all times, and he looks pretty gormless. I also think if he cheated she would’ve come out and said it by now to shut up anyone remotely defending Joe on here

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Why has he got himself into that predicament again?!
I know, right? He doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the box.

Anna has obviously had it up to here with Joey's refusal to feature on her IG due to his previous 'trauma' and has had to get her friend involved in order to get that first official 'couple' shot. I feel like the couple shot was as much for our benefit as it was for Nims - and would explain why her friend went private-public-private. I'm sure much giggling ensued while this plan was being discussed, and that the phrase 'genius babes' was uttered more than once. It was a genius plan, indeed, a 'pahhhfect' plan, you might say.

Anna is currently working on getting that all-important 'lobster' shot with Joey. Watch this space.

• Haha
  • Heart

laplusheureuse96

Why doesn’t she just say if he cheated though 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe she is embarrassed about it.
The next relationship she has, we will only find out after she gets married 😂
Yeah I think that even if he cheated, she would never say so. Just imagine the embarrassment! Telling the world that the man you called dreamyyyyy and presented as paaaahfect betrayed you.

Another sign I found quite telling was when in the latest podcast, she was asked about the videos of her and Joe being still up on YouTube. She admitted that she hasn’t wanted to face it yet, and that she can’t bear even seeing the title of the engagement announcement video. And that maybe one day she’ll be “brave enough” (her words) to delete her IG photos with him. To me that doesn’t sound like someone who has gotten over their ex at all. Not wanting to delete old stuff is one thing, but not even being able to *look* at it after nearly a year?

• Wow
  • Sad