Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blairbish

Niomi needs to read this thread asap and stop posting her lame gifted content. Honestly it’s tiresome and sad to watch lol! All she does is post her strawlike hair, smudged lipstick and crappy content. Her whole attempt to be carefree and cool started when she posted that pilates in the clouds video with fifty shades of grey music. Cringe fest!

Also, on a side note, wtf is anna even doing? She is as horrible as dimbobs. I mean she went from following an “influencer” (probably cuz whe liked he content or wanted to be as shallow as her and get the free stuff) to dating her fiancé. The smug look on her face when she poses with Joe shows and it seems like these two think being with Joe is an achievement in itself! I’m sorry but i can’t stand anna as much as I can’t stand niomi!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

QueenBW

VIP Member
ugh I’m in a bit of a rut with work at the moment and at times I can’t help but feel Nimbobs has a charmed life.

comes from a rich family so already off to a comfortable start, she just happens to go out with a guy who facilitates her social media career. she just has to look thin and pretty and it takes off. Her friend just passed over “dreamy” Joe to her, her perfect “on paper” boyfriend. Sure it must be lonely at times and her life is open to scrutiny... but Nimbobs does seem to have a knack for landing on her feet. I’d be lying if I wasn’t a teeny bit jealous at how easy her life seems, especially after a hell of a work day.

But yeh sometimes I have to remind myself that my professional accomplishments are worth more than an easy life and some gifted stays. Some days that’s harder to remember that others!
Oh for sure. I'm absolutely seething about how she's buying a house. And we know it won't be a tiny little thing somewhere awful. Meanwhile, I've been working full time for 7 years, have a master's degree, and wouldn't be able to afford a cupboard in London.

• Heart

Moreactionplease

omg you guys are killing me!! 😂I had to go and have a look for myself. They are together.
This is officially their first photo together! The final puzzle!
Kudos to the person many threads ago who spotted them in London for the first time, not many believed you 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Well said @missmina. It wouldn’t surprise me if joeeey said something to her after they’d been in lockdown for a bit, but nomi seems like the type of person who would brush him off and say “you haven’t had your feel new tea today have you my joeeey? That’s why you acting so mean to poor little me. I’ll make you a cup and you’ll love me again”. She’s so dumb that I could believe this happening
You could imagine some of the conversations.

J-I don't think this is working between us.
N-I wish I'd run my PB today.

J-I am really fed up with all this vegan baby food.
N-I think we should get up at 6am tomorrow, lots of content to create-Pahhhhfect life Joeeey!

J- I'm going to get a 15 oz steak tomorrow.
N-Oooh look, a gifted set of hair nourishment.

J-Isn't that 4 wd a gas guzzler?
N-Self love is never selfish Joeeeey.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Perhaps, if there has been cheating, she does not want to talk about it for fear of repercussions. We assume Joe is a wet lettuce but maybe he has a nasty side. It's really not uncommon for someone to appear chilled and harmless but also be deeply unpleasant to their partners. The level of gaslighting usually means the partner doesn't really notice until it's too late. It is possible that while she was controlling with food, he was a twat in other ways.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Callan

VIP Member
Not a fan of Joeeey's mismatched trousers and jacket in that pic either - top half says banker, bottom half says golfer
and the pose says Riverdance lol

So many awkward pictures of them on the internet

Niomi " What do you mean you want bread with your dinner?!"

1622824309445.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Is there nowhere else to go but Soho Farmhouse? It’s a fucking campsite. Not an ounce of originality among any of them.

Joe is a pretty face but clearly as dull as dishwater. I’m glad he got out of a relationship that wasn’t healthy and that he looks better for it but he’s gone down in my estimations as he seems to have lined Anna up before ending things with Niomi. Can’t stand blokes who do that. I would imagine that’s partly why Niomi was so furious.

Whowhowho2020

I don’t think Joe cheated. She’d have harped on about it and made it very clear. He moved on quickly and she doesn’t like it and she’s angry.

Agree that she looked sad drunk this weekend. We’ve all been there or had friends there - trying to make it look like you’re sooo happy. Those people weren’t even her friends, they were Charlotte’s.

She legit couldn’t make it through a 15 second story about a birthday cake without showing her anxiety around food.

“How am I going to eat it alone?”

Girl, not a single person following you would think for a second that you’d even take a single bite of that cake. I’d be willing to bet money on it.

• Haha

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I remember the vlogmas when he was coming home late from work again, and how miserable she seemed. I remember it because it was so awkward to watch. We have no idea why he was coming home late. Perhaps she was just being clingy (or perhaps he was mainlining red meat before he was subjected to another sweet potato). But it did not feel that way. And he was hardly a surgeon stuck in a heart transplant op, was he? He was...marketing. I am more inclined to think about things like that than the podcasts she is doing now. If she thought for a minute that it genuinely made them look bad, she wouldn't have put that vlogmas up, and that's what makes me think something was particularly off; she was obviously in denial about something (like the smoothie bowl weather vid). Sometimes her lack of self awareness is quite revealing.

So no, we did not see Joe be toxic or directly unpleasant on screen. Mainly because he wasn't the vlogger. But that doesn't mean you don't still "see" things. The bottom line is that none of us will ever know what went on, so this is all we have.

• Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
I got the sense that Anna and her sister seemed like mean girls - just had a look at the reviews on glassdoor for Truffle Social (where Ellie is CEO) ... omg from some of the reviews she/the agency sound absolutely awful! 😬

• Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
@QueenBW is there a way to see the reviews without having to make an account and leave a review yourself (which is what it’s asking me to do 😒)?
Good question, I signed out and tried to check the reviews but it doesn't seem to let you see reviews without an account.

I hope this isn't against Tattle rules, if it is, Mods, please take it down. But here are the reviews from 26 May:

1622325490956.png

1622325526475.png

And older ones:

1622325602960.png

1622325706144.png

What do you think @judgejohndeed ? Coinkidink or Nims calling in a couple of birthday favors?

• Wow

puremadnessndat

i don't think anyone is slating anna bc she is the 'other woman' so to speak, lets not forget there are various evidences throughout the previous threads that suggests anna is an unpleasant person.

off the top of my head: joke transphobic account that was never taken down, covid mingling and holidaying, food in hair/food wastage, mean spirited third person comment undeleted and left up for everyone to see from anna's sister's instagram post, and of course most recently the tactical ig stories on niomi's birthday.

of course we will never know the extent of her character, but the above does give us an idea of what she is like/ allows us to form an opinion on her.

• Heart

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
People think she looks sloshed in those pics? I feel like she’s very consciously posing to look skinnier. The girl wouldn’t know what “letting loose” was if it undid her grandmothers facelift.

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
I don’t like Joe, but I’m happy he’s restoring his weight 🥺 He used to look truly sickly with Niomi, especially towards the end of their relationship. And honestly he probably had low blood sugar constantly, unless he was able to sneak normal food behind her back, as we saw him attempting unsuccessfully a gazillion times

• Haha

EGuyUK

VIP Member
I have received an 'employee wellbeing' box filled with a few items, including none other than a Pukka Herbs tea collection (yes, including Feel New!), Journal for wellbeing/mental health (in association with the Mind charity), exercise bands and a water bottle. It was nice to feel a little like Niomeeeeee for a minute.

It did make me chuckle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

uhhhhhhcanwejust

That home tanning YT thumbnail is so cringey.

I mean, on one hand if Joe and Anna have no relationship with Niomi, they can post whatever? It does seem intentional but tbf if Nims was controlling bullyish in her chirping about not eating her beetroot burger cake she could be great behind the scenes... she could be terrible behind the scenes.

They likely all kind of suck but I just want to flag... she's talking about her relationship pre break up for her work, now post break up she's still doing it and monetizing not moving on. Joe hasn't posted much of anything. Anna is in a new relationship and wanted to tease her boyfriend. So...

I dunno, they all might suck but I don't think Anna's video is a problem whatsoever. Who cares if it's Nim's birthday, it was also... a Wednesday.

Like if she went to post a selfie with him or a pic of him which MANY folks in new relationships do.... would it be about Niomi or about her life? My hunch is the latter.

Reactions: 26

QueenBW

VIP Member
Most of this whole thread is assuming 🤷‍♂️ It's part of the fun!

We'll have to wait and see if there is an Instagram official lobster photo on the gram anytime soon.

Niomi might do something interesting, she used to didn't she? I think the best I cam remember was smoothie bowl weather.
Official Lobster Photo should be a new level in a relationship. "Oh, we've moved in together but we haven't had our Official Lobster Photo yet. Fingers crossed in our next out-of-country holiday!"

On another topic: Niomi looked really depressed this weekend. The smiles are faker than monopoly money. The photo series of her twirling in a dress that barely covers her boney ass, with her stick-thin, muscle-less legs sticking out like sad sausages from a gas station was the definition of sad and desperate.

Girl. GO TO THERAPY. Eat some carbs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26