Niomi Smart #21 I'm a YewChewber. I'm an Influenca.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will not post screenshots of other profiles but oh my lord. Go to terrina'a profile. Read her description and look at the second photo on her thread of the family. You can see a trend. Niomeee...it all makes sense.
The activities, the sunglasses, the hair. I'm shook 😬
Ahaha, she looks like a poor man's Goldie Hawn wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s still harping on about Joeeey. So childish and delusional to not think she had any part in the relationships demise. Dude was sick of her and all the bullshit and baggage that comes with Princess Nimoi

Reactions: 18
Granny T needs to do some insta admin - she still follows Joe, Marcus and an account called 'lovely_narcus' :ROFLMAO:

I found this article from December 2018 where it says Niomi has 1.6 million instagram followers, so she's lost a considerable chunk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Granny T needs to do some insta admin - she still follows Joe, Marcus and an account called 'lovely_narcus' :ROFLMAO:

I found this article from December 2018 where it says Niomi has 1.6 million instagram followers, so she's lost a considerable chunk.

This was before or right around the time of the great cleanup of Instagram where all influencers lost thousands of followers when Instagram got rid of inactive accounts and bots. So it's partly that, probably. Partly the stale content that would bore everyone.

Reactions: 8
Oh no they said she is an influenca. How dare they!

"It's clear from talking to Smart that you're dealing with a hyper-organised individual."

Rather controlling.

But I must say she admits that she shows only the positive side of things. Even back then.

Ps: it's weird they are are using her last name all the time. It's disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s still harping on about Joeeey. So childish and delusional to not think she had any part in the relationships demise. Dude was sick of her and all the bullshit and baggage that comes with Princess Nimoi
Was this deliberate? It’s PAHfect!! Nio-moi!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Niomi looks like Veritys elder sister in the picture !
I’m not surprised she’s so into her looks with the ways of her grandma is and with her mum being such a classic beauty. You can imagine growing up her family forever making it about her looks instead of her character and intelligence. You can imagine if she gained weight the catty comments from her family. I really don’t envy Niomi at all. She seems so vapid and miserable.

Reactions: 21
I think Niomi’s mom is gorgeous, but it’s almost like one of those, she looks great for her age things. I imagine she was as plain as her boring daughter in her 20s too. Big Tezza, on the other hand, wasn’t pretty at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looked at Terrina's insta yesterday, she was out eating in restaurants in September, no mask, no social distancing then she posted how her husband barely got over Covid, gee I wonder how he caught it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Looked at Terrina's insta yesterday, she was out eating in restaurants in September, no mask, no social distancing then she posted how her husband barely got over Covid, gee I wonder how he caught it.
Where's Darwin when you need him? I wonder if it's possible to vaccinate yourself with money. Surely it would protect against almost everything. Pure green £££ straight into the vein...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where's Darwin when you need him? I wonder if it's possible to vaccinate yourself with money. Surely it would protect against almost everything. Pure green £££ straight into the vein...
People like her live by different rules, too bad that facts don't care about feelings and viruses don't judge and choose the way people do.

Reactions: 10
TITLE
Have to say that EVERY time I see YewChewber I laugh my head off. Just a brilliant title 👏👏😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Niomi’s mom is gorgeous, but it’s almost like one of those, she looks great for her age things. I imagine she was as plain as her boring daughter in her 20s too. Big Tezza, on the other hand, wasn’t pretty at all.
Young Verity looked really pretty, imho, in the few photos Niomi has shared of when she was little, so when Verity was in her early to mid 20s. I think she's just a very classic, natural beauty.

Terrina... yeah, not so much.

On a different topic, I had a look at the instagram account of the guy she was doing the "shoot" with today, avantgardevegan, and I wonder what he and Niomi could have cooked. He doesn't seem to be terrified of carbs, at all. I actually spotted a few recipes that I'd like to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I keep forgetting that Verity is only what 46? She's still so young, and Niomi totally got her hair from her, very similar.

Reactions: 13
I feel bad dragging big T for her looks, she's in her 70s and obviously came from a background where her looks were her only currency. Her covid behaviour on the other hand is fair game.
I can only hope niomi developes interest outside her appearance.

I love opening my laptop in the morning after taking care of the baby and sitting with some tea and reading the comments, you guys really make me laugh and make my days better, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love opening my laptop in the morning after taking care of the baby and sitting with some tea and reading the comments, you guys really make me laugh and make my days better, thank you.
yes!!! This is exactly how my days start too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Young Verity looked really pretty, imho, in the few photos Niomi has shared of when she was little, so when Verity was in her early to mid 20s. I think she's just a very classic, natural beauty.

Terrina... yeah, not so much.

On a different topic, I had a look at the instagram account of the guy she was doing the "shoot" with today, avantgardevegan, and I wonder what he and Niomi could have cooked. He doesn't seem to be terrified of carbs, at all. I actually spotted a few recipes that I'd like to try.
He is excellent , actually cooks and eat food! He did a few videos with pick up lines, real food including micros and macros ! Not just green color liquids or smoothie bowls

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.