Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitful

Hi all, new member here... And livid. I would love to give my 2 cents and hope that it will reach anyone in a similar situation.

I found this forum a few days ago and pretty much spent the entire weekend reading up. And wow, how fucking blind have I been. For years. Long story ahead...

I started watching Niomi when she broke up with Marcus and was living the single life in Notting Hill. I had just broken up with my bf as well and was doing the same, living in London and discovering my single self. I was loving it. Niomi seemed like a familiar friend (she wasn’t doing lots of ads at the time) and I enjoyed her content.

It was around this time that I unknowingly developed an eating disorder. Without sharing details (which is triggering in itself) I now realise that I was mimicking a lot of her behaviour - completely oblivious to the fact that it was 100% disordered. She lived a perfect life right? So she must be setting a good example.

I started watching her less and less as she became less relatable but would check in every now and then, feeling sorry for her after the whole Joe debacle. Embarrassed at her semi-naked shots but comparing my body to hers at the same time.

Fast forward to now and I’m a dozen therapy sessions in, working extremely hard to change my behaviour, and slowly uncovering all the different layers that have shaped and fuelled the monster that is my ED. And after finding this forum, I now realise Niomi’s content played a part in it. Gives a whole new definition to the word influencer. I feel stupid and naive for only realising now how triggering her content is.

I am in no way blaming Niomi for my situation as I attribute a whole lot of different factors to my illness. But her content fed it and justified my behaviour. I genuinely thought her diet was representative of that of the average woman.

I can’t be angry at her because I now see how hopelessly clueless she is and she truly believes she’s living a healthy life. But she is promoting an unhealthy relationship with food and she needs to be hauled over to therapy stat - before anyone else falls for it like I did. This is straight up dangerous.

Although I feel some of the comments towards her can be a bit insensitive, I would like to thank every single one of you on here that has called her out on her disordered behaviour, because you held a big fucking mirror to my face. It is NOT normal, and it is VERY important for people to call her out on it. So thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

openbook1

VIP Member
I bash Niomi on here but I would be lying if I said that I don't feel sorry for her.

I can't imagine what it's like to be engaged to someone, move overseas for them (I moved overseas to an English speaking country and that was hard enough), plan your wedding and book a venue then have your fiancé break up with you and have a new side-piece within a couple of months. It would be devastating. Not to mention, not only having to share it with friends and family but share it online too. Joe really humiliated her. Niomi seems like a brat in her own way but we have no idea what Joe is really like.

The fact he moved on so fast with Anna makes me wonder how soon he was in contact with her and if he was talking to her before their breakup.

I think Niomi is still grieving the relationship meanwhile Anna and Joe are living it up at Soho House. She probably sees those updates and thinks that should be her life. If she isn't already, she would probably benefit from talking to a therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Whowhowho2020

Suuuuuper late to the party and I apologise if this had been spoken about a million times before (read her threads every few weeks). Does anyone know the reason her and joe?(is that his name lmao) Split up?
she left the door unlocked and he managed to escape, initially following the scent of a Deliveroo bike he managed to make it to Honest Burgers where he phoned for help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

sitkx

VIP Member
Yikes no one can convince me that Instagram story wasn’t planned. And honestly, what a low blow..I’m sorry you guys, but Anna is a whole snake 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 49

sitkx

VIP Member
Maybe he’s asking not to be tagged in pics for Nim’s sake, but what he doesn’t realize is that the devil works hard but Tattle’s FBI task force works harder

• Haha
Reactions: 46

QueenBW

VIP Member
For the ones saying we haven't seen Anna do anything that bad, please go back a few threads and watch her and her idiot sister cackle as they torture her sister's poor kitten, driving like they're on crack, while the kitten flies about the car, looking absolutely terrified. Maybe it wasn't depriving a frigging grown man of meat (a man who could have said, hey, you eat your bean burgers, I'll make myself a meat one), but it was laughing while a defenseless animal suffered. An animal they were supposed to take care of.

They're awful people. I don't get where they get support considering they're not even influencers. Is it just cause Anna's hot and seems fun? Cause I assure you, she's as problematic if not more than Niomi. I know her type.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Niomi sucks. Joe sucks. Anna sucks. They're all awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lunaray20

Ooooomg Anna is fucking insufferable. The weird breathy baby talk to her friend, the hand gestures, the squeaky shrill “hi babessss”
If you want to see more annoying content check out her friends profile that she reposted a pic with on her stories.
Both of them, shrieking, insane 12 year old giggles. I just kept thinking shut the fuck up everyone at this tranquil setting can hear you and probably thinks a bag of cats are being whacked against a tree.
Bunch of 20 somethings acting 13 with their first boyfriends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
maybe she’s referring to him cheating his meals and lying about sneaking food 🤣
I would be very surprised if he hadn't lined up his next girlfriend (anna) well before he ended his engagement to niomi. Lockdown may have made meeting up impossible, but definitely messaging/talking/exchanging pics. A lot of guys do not want to be single and so jump from woman to woman, being as sweet as pie to them right up until the second they leave, then bam, zero emotion they transfer all their love to the next woman and never look back.

I also believe she got dumped from afar when she went back to Brighton West Sussex to see her family, and they had been happily discussing the wedding up until then. The 180 from him threw her, but if she could ever bring herself to watch the lockdown videos she would see cracks.

Being replaced. This is what must be hard for niomi, she was replaced so quickly and smoothy. Just like a change of undercrackers o_O Niomi is still going over old conversations in her head / journal, meanwhile he's in the honeymoon period of a new relationship, going to all their places without her. (Why influencers want to go to soho farmhouse is a mystery to me but still, she loved it.)

Remember for her 28th he made her a video of all her family and friends wishing her well and giving her a personalised birthday message? a few weeks later he was telling her not to come back from her mum's, taking down her pics and shipping her spice rack back to her.

She could make great content out of starting again, dealing with a public breakup etc. being honest and vulnerable not trying to be all baths, juices and yoga.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

cosmicodone

I feel like Anna is such a bad person. Have you ever wondered how Niomi felt on her birthday... I hope that joe ask her to marry him and do the same to her 🤣
why should Anna give 1 single shit about Niomi's birthday? they aren't friends, and she is having a vacation weekend she wants to post. not posting it for an ex dumped almost a year ago ain't on her.

On one hand, they all seem to be in the same space and circle, why would they not go to Soho Farmhouse and like any average couple, document the trip and fun. I really feel like this idea that Anna is out to get Niomi is... by years of following Niomi's self-centred life have we all taken on her self-centeredness wherein we think everything is about her? I bet she is a force in the new relationship because she is famous and won't shut up about the break up. But that's not on Anna or Joe.
yes this. the idea that Anna is doing this on purpose is ridiculous. she is just living her god damn life with her new bf who dumped Niomi almost a year ago now. people on here saying how Anna has some grand conspiratorial plan to *get* Niomi by daring to post her own life is laughable. she prob has wanted to post stuff a long time ago and specifically didnt to be respectful, but what? she is never allowed to post anything without the psycho Niomi stans saying she is doing it on purpose? puhLEEEEEEASE. Niomi is narcissistic enough without her followers being narcissistic FOR her too.

KEEP ON POSTIN ANNA AND JOE IM LIVIN FOR IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I know this may be a lot, but could someone update me on everything that's happened since niomi moved in with the guy just after Marcus? I stopped watching around then and I don't have the effort in me to sit myself through her videos 🤦🏻‍♀️
Moved in with dreamy Joeeeey. Got him into her vlogs. Posed everywhere day and night. Got bag loads of freebies. Launched the most chemically filled beauty range with Boots and had a massive negative backlash. It was never repeated.

Joeeeey got work in India, they got engaged and tootled off to Soho House India. Ayervedic posing galore.

Pandemic and back to isolate with Joeeeey in spare wing of his family home. Yoga, smoothie bowls, early morning runs (not diarrhoea).

Moved back to London to flat share with Joeeey's brother, Eddie,who was living in Joeeey's flat.Mighty grateful to be there he was too ( said Dimbobs) publicly planning to change it all to suit her better.

Dimbobs asked her bestie to be chief bridesmaid. Next thing we know, Joeeeey has dumped Dimbobs.

She goes home to family in Sussex. Posts a cringe video re not being on right path with Joeeeey. He was not her person after all.

She completes a yoga teaching course. Starts gabbing on randon pod casts about her amazing fightback from the dumping. Gradually revealing the crap side of Joeeeey.

Launches her skin care brand no 2. Low key AND still posts ads for every other skin care brand on the planet.£££££££

Now renting a flat in Notting Hill from bestie BUT is now buying a house.

Broke lockdown regularly and thought it was a joke.

Now doesn't post on Youtube, insta makes her more money.

She's posed with animals to enhance her softer side- a dog duck bunny!! 🐶🐇🦆

Now she swans round Notting Hill as early as possible, haunting coffee shops, looking for freebies.

She's now back to pilates in the sky, avocado lunches, being gifted shedloads of random freebies.

Think that's about it!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

puremadnessndat

On the other hand, I'd get Anna for feeling insecure, Joe doesn't really give balanced man vibe with his apparent fear of communicating and tendency to merge with the other person and let your whole life be taken over by them until you can't stand it anymore but have already asked her to marry you and just rush out before a wedding. Does this guy have a personality? To go from one person who's health-obsessed to a party gal is the stuff of whiplash. But I also don't care cause she seems unbearable. They're all the same.
Joe seems absolutely clueless and lacking a backbone.

Tactical posting from anna just makes her look ridiculous. Does she not realise whatever joe did to niomi, he can do to her too, especially since he's not had (or seems to have had) a period of grieving or reflection over the ending of his engagement to another woman. Girl, he is not a prize. Good luck going through hardships together as he seems like the type who would run at the sight of any.

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
As much as I want to gossip about Niomi I am almost 100% certain that Anna or her sister reads here and I just don't want to give them the satisfaction

Doing a Joe reveal on Niomis birthday? Her friend unprivating their insta to show a pic of Anna and Joe. Come on! You literally couldn't be more blatant. Its embarrassing to be in your 30s and making your friend unprivage their insta to show off your BF

I think Niomi gives me wannabe vibes. Shes not a mean girl she's like a bystander who wants to get into crew but wouldn't make it. Anna and her sister are definitely full on Regina george

Anna will definitely be living out joeys insta fantasies, but not necessarily because she wants to just because she's a cool girl. Whilst niomi is a 3 minutes of missionary (timed) on a towel.

On a separate note I looked back through her Grandmas insta and there were loads of pics of her and Marcus and she just looked so much happier then, and a million times more comfortable with Marcus than Joe. So did Marcus tbh. She definitely needs a mildly embarassing Marcus not a dreamy Joey.

I don't think Niomi gave Marcus and ed, I've been following her since the beginning and they both started their healthy eating journey together, they gave each other a disordered relationship with food and facilitated each other equally. You could just as well say Marcus gave Niomi an Ed. He's another one who moved on from Niomi onto a cool girl who just loves pasta and junk food but manages to maintain a size 6 figure
The Hernaman/Truffle sisters seem like mean girls. You just know the type - wealthy, certain type of social circle, catty. Like someone else said on here, they’re probably known for antics at parties that get great laughs but if they weren’t posh would be seen as chavvy and classless.

• Heart