Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how fake this girl is. She should give a massive apology to everyone for being fake AF about her seriously flawed relationship. Now, she's written a list of what she doesn't like about him!? "Despise" she said actually - "keep adding to it" - followed by an evil laugh. Like, this girl implied their relationship was pahfect (0 cross words - which isn't pahfect, she's just too immature to see that) and he was so0o0o0o dreamy? "That spag bol which he made me was disgusting" was an example she used... how about the fact that he was probably seeing a girl (to some degree) behind your back? She can't even say his name let alone what was really wrong. She's literally not fooling anyone - she's boring, lonely and vacuous. I look down on anyone who would date this girl - lazy, uninteresting.

We all know she's frustrated as he's well moved on and she hasn't. This whole "incredible journey of new beginnings" she's on is as fake as ever. "I'm in a good, happy place" and "love living alone". She's literally miserable and is fooling nobody. She's so hyperactive and obsessive - being alone without nobody to control must be killing her.

"First love. Hard love. Easy love." - she wants the "easy love" maybe she should be easier. Don't bleeping wake someone up for a run at 7AM or to make a soggy vegan Shep Pie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"That spag bol which he made me was disgusting" was an example she used...
Was this in the podcast? Can’t bring myself to listen so relying on you lot 😂 what an odd thing to say given we all saw the disgusting abomination of a ‘pizza’ she served up for him in the flat…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was this in the podcast? Can’t bring myself to listen so relying on you lot 😂 what an odd thing to say given we all saw the disgusting abomination of a ‘pizza’ she served up for him in the flat…
Yes!!!!! Bang Bang Baked Beans was the best recipe on her channel and that was thanks to Joe.

"I'm so done with toxic men" - Niomi

Meanwhile:

1621775192842.png

The fakest witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes!!!!! Bang Bang Baked Beans was the best recipe on her channel and that was thanks to Joe.
Wow she must really go crazy with that list if she put things like spag bowl 🤦‍♀️
Honey time to grow up and stop being a spoiled brat .

Reactions: 16
Wow she must really go crazy with that list if she put things like spag bowl 🤦‍♀️
Honey time to grow up and stop being a spoiled brat .
Right? He literally chose to leave her. Eeek, it's literally pathetic if the worst she can think about him is a bad spag bol - can't say my partner makes a great one either and he's genuinely the most amazing person... sure his list was longer and had more valid things on it :rolleyes:

Toxic by definition to Dimbobs = someone who doesn't smile when she asks them to wake up for a 7AM run or to choose soggy mush over a proper meal.

Reactions: 17
Sorry but I’m sure the spaghetti Bolognese on the hate list was just a random example and nothing she meant serious. I do know this girl is out of touch but not that out of touch.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I’m sure the spaghetti Bolognese on the hate list was just a random example and nothing she meant serious. I do know this girl is out of touch but not that out of touch.
Oh, you're dead right that she's out-of-touch. To the point where she thinks a 6 foot tall man can have a baby smoothie after a 5K run and shouldn't eat toast. She also makes her own energy gels as she doesn't trust others which marathon professionals use. I very much guarantee you a bad spag bol would've been a traumatic experience for her - say it had *gasp* more than a teaspoon of salt in it!!! Girly has bloody problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of this seems like, really over sharing to me. Making bad bolognese seem like a ‘thing you despise’ is something you’d say to your girlfriends when you’re a few cocktails down and crying about your break up (totally fine) not something you say on a podcast that will presumably be online forever. Mega secondhand embarrassment for her tbh. It’s not even amusing, just petty. Big Niomi energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Niomeee's brain: self love + self-healing = writing down a list of things I hate about him shared on a podcast .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, am I the only one who thinks it's OK that he removed photos of her shortly after they broke up? I mean, there was one which was literally giant in their bedroom which was their makeshift engagement shoot. Whether or not he invited Anna over right after is kind of irrelevant?

Reactions: 21
Also, am I the only one who thinks it's OK that he removed photos of her shortly after they broke up? I mean, there was one which was literally giant in their bedroom which was their makeshift engagement shoot. Whether or not he invited Anna over right after is kind of irrelevant?
I wish the podcast hadn't cut off here because it was actually interesting. She said the pictures suddenly being gone was one of the signs it was over. If it was right after the breakup and, say when she'd gone to collect her stuff I think that's fine if a little cold if it was like a day after. If it was on the day of the breakup, and she came home to the pictures down and Joe dumping her, that is yikes. She didn't elaborate though.

Reactions: 13
I wish the podcast hadn't cut off here because it was actually interesting. She said the pictures suddenly being gone was one of the signs it was over.
Yeah I was thinking similar - I thought she was totally blindsided etc, so what does she mean by ‘signs’? I thought maybe this sounds like he asked for a break or space, then she went back and it was all gone so knew it was over?
Do we have any thread title suggestions, the new thread thing is getting on my nerves 😂

Reactions: 4
Do we have any thread title suggestions, the new thread thing is getting on my nerves 😂
Think we were going to go with my quote of I'm a YewChewber. I'm a Influenca. 🤣

I wish the podcast hadn't cut off here because it was actually interesting. She said the pictures suddenly being gone was one of the signs it was over. If it was right after the breakup and, say when she'd gone to collect her stuff I think that's fine if a little cold if it was like a day after. If it was on the day of the breakup, and she came home to the pictures down and Joe dumping her, that is yikes. She didn't elaborate though.
It sounded like when she went to pick up her stuff - but I thought he shipped her stuff?

She's such a pathological liar though, who would know for sure?

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen Joe and Anna out in Fulham this weekend...here I was expecting Joe to be some showstopper in person, but he looks quite normal and boring. Why is she still even talking about him? Give it up it’s embarrassing. Him and Anna seemed like a cute couple, but girl could use less fake tan 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't feel the tit list is such a bad idea, she is still grieving the loss.of her great love and the lifeshe had planned for them, for herself. Anything that gets you through it, and no one is ever parfect so she is focusing in all his imperfections, she is seemingly going through the anger part of grief.

Not only did he ditch her, severing all contact when they had been planning a wedding days earlier, and their 'forever ever after.' 🥴 but, she has been publicly (in her circle) replaced, and to be replaced so easily and so fast must be bewildering. It was seemingly as easy as getting a new pair of trainers.

Joe is probably unbothered by it all, he has a new woman (women)? in his life and is living it up with her and her mates. I doubt he is giving his ex fiancée and her smoothie bowls a second thought.

Reactions: 15
I don't feel the tit list is such a bad idea, she is still grieving the loss.of her great love and the lifeshe had planned for them, for herself. Anything that gets you through it, and no one is ever parfect so she is focusing in all his imperfections, she is seemingly going through the anger part of grief.

Not only did he ditch her, severing all contact when they had been planning a wedding days earlier, and their 'forever ever after.' 🥴 but, she has been publicly (in her circle) replaced, and to be replaced so easily and so fast must be bewildering. It was seemingly as easy as getting a new pair of trainers.

Joe is probably unbothered by it all, he has a new woman (women)? in his life and is living it up with her and her mates. I doubt he is giving his ex fiancée and her smoothie bowls a second thought.
Nothing wrong in making a list , it’s a proven method for getting over any tit ! The thing is she claimed she went to self healing mode immediately abd was recovered like a week after the break up ( we all discussed eons that cannot be true , cant happen , if it’s so they didn’t love each other etc in earlier threads )

but after like a year she comes and say publically that she is still writing A list of things she despise about a person who she claimed she was over after a week of break up and said She was doing it all as part of self care !

remember the scene from friends where phoebe is shaking Rachel abd saying calm Down woman, want to do that same to Niomi. Shake her and ask which one is it women ???? ( read in phoebes voice )

I am a smart , but not so smart - Niomi smart !! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“I am SO over you, my pahfect dreamy Joey”, she said, sticking another needle into wetwipe’s voodoo doll

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some of this seems like, really over sharing to me. Making bad bolognese seem like a ‘thing you despise’ is something you’d say to your girlfriends when you’re a few cocktails down and crying about your break up (totally fine) not something you say on a podcast that will presumably be online forever. Mega secondhand embarrassment for her tbh. It’s not even amusing, just petty. Big Niomi energy.
We all know she didn't eat the bolognese anyway. As if she'd eat pasta!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having watched her videos since the breakup and now all these podcasts , I really strongly feel that she is not over Joe at all. I feel like hypothetically speaking if joe comes back and apologises she is going take him back in an instant and will say some tit like how she thought she was on the right path but now the moons and stars have aligned and magically made DJ come back to her and this is truly her real path in life. She needs to stop talking about him period. For the sake of her own mental health. 🙈
That scenario would have only happened if Niomi had kept a low profile following the break-up and acted with some dignity.

The fact that she opened discussed writing a list of his negative attributes probably comforts him in his decision to move on.

Reactions: 8

She was clearly in denial then!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.