Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I learned on my time here, middle class in the UK and in North America are very differently categorized

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's probably middle but I think class is hard to define thesedays. Her family and her are well off, but I don't think that means much?

Reactions: 3
I don't use that classification terminology. Luckily for me, my Irish relatives demonstrated to me( from a very young age) that all that mattered was that you were 'decent'. They had no interest in perceived job status ie. Brain surgeon WOW bow down and touch your forelock. Ditch digger, get lost! They prized education, music and skills. Everyday charity in a natural and unfussy way was normal. Kindness was everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How did they end up in the brother's flat anyway? Did they sell their house before India?
Niomi would like to unkindly remind you that "it is Joe's flat" and Freddie should be grateful he's allowed to stay there (this was an actual thing, I see you're a new member, so you might be interested on thread #2 or so).

Before India, Niomi and Joe were renting a house, never bought one. So they didn't have a place to go back to when they returned. They stayed at his family's country house annex for a while and then allegedly moved in with Freddie while they looked for their own place, but as we know, that never happened and might have a been a ploy from Joe to not get stuck with a joint contract when he wanted to be rid of Nims.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Niomi would like to unkindly remind you that "it is Joe's flat" and Freddie should be grateful he's allowed to stay there (this was an actual thing, I see you're a new member, so you might be interested on thread #2 or so).

Before India, Niomi and Joe were renting a house, never bought one. So they didn't have a place to go back to when they returned. They stayed at his family's country house annex for a while and then allegedly moved in with Freddie while they looked for their own place, but as we know, that never happened and might have a been a ploy from Joe to not get stuck with a joint contract when he wanted to be rid of Nims.
omg yes, I remember when she moved into that flat and immediately started marking her territory and trying to establish dominance 🤣 so embarrassing. Definitely part of the reason she got the boot 🥾😶

Reactions: 13
omg yes, I remember when she moved into that flat and immediately started marking her territory and trying to establish dominance 🤣 so embarrassing. Definitely part of the reason she got the boot 🥾😶
[/QUOTE]
Yep, she immediately re arranged the kitchen and put up the FAMOUS SPICE RACK!!😅
🤭Wonder if she ever got it back ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
niomi, you mushroom-eating troll... you really got us there with that positively ‘delicious’ and ‘beautiful’ troll tincture! it’s certainly worked wonders on your warts and gangrene!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I would say I’m middle class but I’m nowhere near Niomi, new money is different though so I don’t think she’s upper class
This is exactly why I'll always see her as middle class, she may have a shitload of money but she's lucked into it essentially and I don't think she has "duck you money" so she'll never be upper-class unless she marries into it but I agree that the obsession with class is such a British thing

Reactions: 6
Having watched her videos since the breakup and now all these podcasts , I really strongly feel that she is not over Joe at all. I feel like hypothetically speaking if joe comes back and apologises she is going take him back in an instant and will say some tit like how she thought she was on the right path but now the moons and stars have aligned and magically made DJ come back to her and this is truly her real path in life. She needs to stop talking about him period. For the sake of her own mental health. 🙈

Reactions: 25
Having watched her videos since the breakup and now all these podcasts , I really strongly feel that she is not over Joe at all. I feel like hypothetically speaking if joe comes back and apologises she is going take him back in an instant and will say some tit like how she thought she was on the right path but now the moons and stars have aligned and magically made DJ come back to her and this is truly her real path in life. She needs to stop talking about him period. For the sake of her own mental health. 🙈
I think she knows there is zero chance of that happening.
Ah I feel for her, but for her content’s sake she should draw a line under it & teach yogis or something!

Reactions: 4
5. Can’t do a 10k run without an injury
6. Brings white bread in to the house

100% she put about his food on her list, she even joked about bolognese
7. Dares to eat popcorn (that Niomi has hidden on the floor) before his dinner.

8. Does not know when it is smoothie bowl weather and asks for toast instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
8. Does not know when it is smoothie bowl weather and asks for toast instead.
I really think that's when everything started to go wrong in their relationship. That's when the cracks really started to show. I mean, asking for toast during peak smoothie bowl weather? That's pretty unforgivable, in my opinion. And then, as we know, Joey committed the ultimate sin of turning down the offer of a Feel New tea. Nims is well rid of this cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"I just wanted to look after him. Why didn't he care about his health?!"

It's all starting to sound a bit like Stephen King's Misery (vegan edition)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really think that's when everything started to go wrong in their relationship. That's when the cracks really started to show. I mean, asking for toast during peak smoothie bowl weather? That's pretty unforgivable, in my opinion. And then, as we know, Joey committed the ultimate sin of turning down the offer of a Feel New tea. Nims is well rid of this cretin.
He didn't even ask - he just started making it - in the background of her video! What will the viewers think if they see bread??

I said it then and I'll say it again - all natural peanut butter and a banana on sourdough toast sounds like way better and healthier post-run fuel than blended up fruit with powders in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

In a later video he does actually accept a Feel New tea (the poor broken man) but by then the damage was done.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just finishing up listening to the ridiculous Millennial Love podcast - thank heavens Joey escaped this crazy gal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just rewatched that smoothie bowl weather vlog and it's probably one of the worst ones for her and Joe's relationship. It's also the one where he injures himself on a run and she didn't notice and carried on without him. She dwells on it for a second with a fake "aw babe :(" then sounds WAY more down about the fact she only ran her 10k in 47 minutes - as opposed to her PB which is... wait for it... 46 mins 30 seconds. A whole 30 seconds slower and she's annoyed... she is batty!

And the way she says "I LOVE how I'm trying to make us a really HEALTHY smoothie bowl while Joe's in the background making toast", implying organic sourdough and natural peanut butter is unhealthy. Does she know anything about nutrition?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.