Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this girl is delusional
Didn't she spent the last god only knows how long pampering herself and taking baths at her parent's
How is she saying now that it has been so long since she took care of herself OMG
And if I never hear the world dreamy from her mouth again it would be too soon

Please learn one or two new adjectives Nimbob.
I learned English by myself (it is far from good) and I get so frustrated listening to her struggle to find an adjective to describe something and still uses paahfect or dreamy
I can't imagine how it feels for you guys when English is your native language

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What I said before, she just moved the location!!
Exactly, the fake " London hustle" will not fill the void.
She is so Superficial and self absorbed it hurts my brain.

Additionally, buying food even if she does not need it ? Just for the purpose of buying? Well offer your time and do groceries for someone in need smug lunatic! 🤬

Didn't she spent the last god only knows how long pampering herself and taking baths at her parent's
How is she saying now that it has been so long since she took care of herself OMG

I learned English by myself (it is far from good) and I get so frustrated listening to her struggle to find an adjective to describe something and still uses paahfect or dreamy
Yeah, English is not my native language either yet Still it is painful to listen to her especially with that fake posh accent in her mind channeling royal aristocratic background or something. Just sh.. up and eat your damn bread woman.

Wonder why ig proposed me this. I must have written to many times self absorbed here 😅🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her "average" day is mostly stuff I do as a treat, when I have the time 😭 I'd love to intersperse Zooms and emails with gratuitous frolicking through boujee markets, yoga, or god forbid, having time to cook lunch from scratch. I draw the line at buying overpriced arty mags because they look nice on a coffee table, however. She can keep that bullshit and save the trees.

Reactions: 19
I’m somewhat embarrassed to admit I used to be so inspired by Niomi. I wouldn’t say I was ever jealous but I loved watching her, seeing into her life etc. Now I think she seems like a washed up brat with little regard for anything but herself. It’s so bizarre to see the complete U turn she’s made in life. She could do so much more for herself, her community, her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even with a completely empty day she can’t relax because her asshole is so damn clenched. Damn right I’m jealous of her leisurely days because I actually have a stressful freaking job, but then I think, I actually managed to find someone who wanted to marry me despite having a fraction of her free time lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Even with a completely empty day she can’t relax because her asshole is so damn clenched. Damn right I’m jealous of her leisurely days because I actually have a stressful freaking job, but then I think, I actually managed to find someone who wanted to marry me despite having a fraction of her free time lol.
It makes me sad to think of all the things I could do, in terms of hobbies and dream career, if I had a job that paid as much as hers does for as little work as she does haha. Talk about ROI! Meanwhile, I toil away in a stressful job that pays okay but not Niomi levels of money and leaves me pretty bloody drained so I have little to no time for hobbies, such as 60 min yoga sessions and pampering essential oils, or as is the actual case, languages and writing and books and painting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
“I don’t know why I get so cold”

well yes Niomi, I was always cold at your age because I had an eating disorder

• Sad
Reactions: 32
In recent videos Niomi demeanor is completely off, she is no longer able to prance around that her life is perfect and she is this perfect vegan english rose. Which is what her brand and her own identity is mostly centred around. I have been watching old videos cause I find them nostalgic and during the Joe years she has a sense of smugness of oh look I have this perfect looking man who is well off. Then comes Anna who couldn't be any more different to Niomi from her race to her personality. A girl so completely different to what she thought she needed to be, to get her dream man. And I think that has truly rocked her more than the break up. That is why I never want to base my entire existence on what type of man I have or attract because once they leave you are left looking dumb. You can tell she is unable to keep up this self healed persona any more.

Reactions: 28
In recent videos Niomi demeanor is completely off, she is no longer able to prance around that her life is perfect and she is this perfect vegan english rose. Which is what her brand and her own identity is mostly centred around. I have been watching old videos cause I find them nostalgic and during the Joe years she has a sense of smugness of oh look I have this perfect looking man who is well off. Then comes Anna who couldn't be any more different to Niomi from her race to her personality. A girl so completely different to what she thought she needed to be, to get her dream man. And I think that has truly rocked her more than the break up. That is why I never want to base my entire existence on what type of man I have or attract because once they leave you are left looking dumb. You can tell she is unable to keep up this self healed persona any more.
Unfortunately I’ve learnt the hard way and like Niomi made my boyfriend my everything, even though I know I will never do this again ,I do believe the older you are the harder it is to get over a breakup especially if you lived with the person for quite a few years.
Where Niomi is going wrong is that she still appears to be waiting around for a man to make her happy and seems to do nothing all day, she does seem to like to take the easy route in life though and will never change the way she does things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As you all may know I am not a fan of Niomi’s, but I do feel bad for her at times. That man completely shattered the future she had envisioned. I know he has the right to change his mind about marrying her, but I still find it cruel. He proposed to her, convinced her to move to India with him and wasn’t straightforward with her about how he felt. All that to end up dumping her, while she was blissfully unaware and trying on wedding dresses and asking her best friend to become a bridesmaid. I despise men like Joe. Proposing to someone is such a huge step to take and it’s not like he didn’t have years to get to know her before making that decision. In Amelia Liana’s case, the two had been together for only a few months so it’s more understandable to me. But Joe is just a big, dumb (his facial expressions are so uggghh) loser to me. Sorry, I was suddenly overcome with pure hate for that dumbass and couldn’t contain it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 57
As you all may know I am not a fan of Niomi’s, but I do feel bad for her at times. That man completely shattered the future she had envisioned. I know he has the right to change his mind about marrying her, but I still find it cruel. He proposed to her, convinced her to move to India with him and wasn’t straightforward with her about how he felt. All that to end up dumping her, while she was blissfully unaware and trying on wedding dresses and asking her best friend to become a bridesmaid. I despise men like Joe. Proposing to someone is such a huge step to take and it’s not like he didn’t have years to get to know her before making that decision. In Amelia Liana’s case, the two had been together for only a few months so it’s more understandable to me. But Joe is just a big, dumb (his facial expressions are so uggghh) loser to me. Sorry, I was suddenly overcome with pure hate for that dumbass and couldn’t contain it 😂
How do we know whether SHE convinced HIM to take her to India with him. Her 'blissfully unaware' state speaks to the way she concocts the pahhhhhfect life with the pahhhhhfect dreamy man and ignores the uncomfortable truth- she ignored the warning signs.

We could all see them from her content. She was living with him and couldn't see it- delusional control freak!!🤪😜😝🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How do we know whether SHE convinced HIM to take her to India with him. Her 'blissfully unaware' state speaks to the way she concocts the pahhhhhfect life with the pahhhhhfect dreamy man and ignores the uncomfortable truth- she ignored the warning signs.

We could all see them from her content. She was living with him and couldn't see it- delusional control freak!!🤪😜😝🤑
I never thought of that, I know a few friends who kept saying to the boyfriend about getting engaged and instead of the boyfriend proposing on his terms/time he got forced into, she even said that she wanted to get engaged in Paris and they had a trip booked 6 weeks later.
wheres the surprise in this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also another friend who wouldn’t stop asking to get engaged at the top of the Empire State Building,it’s just very strange to me to force someone into getting engaged to you.
I do think that Joes family especially his brother didn’t like the control she has over joes eating and the way she was with the flat in fulham (reorganising it) it was never her flat to do that with!

It’s so hard to keep up on these threads, can someone tell me how we know Anna & Joe are together? I know all the speculation/dinner party etc but have they been seen/posted on socials together?

Reactions: 3

We have always wondered why Niomi claims to spend so much time on her emails. Maybe writing and reading is challenging for her? That would explain why she never really finishes a book and takes ages to get through a glossy magazine. I think it's amazing how many eloquent writers we have here from all kinds of different countries and backgrounds. It sure puts things in perspective regarding Niomi's abilities and intelligence.

Reactions: 10
She's so pathetic, I'd cry for her if I gave a tit. She does absolutely nothing of value on any given day. Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove only. It looks like she's trying to emulate the pre-meeting Joey days to find her next Dreamy ______. The blonde hair, the "I love Notting Hill so much", etc. We're still going to see her vlogging at age 60 down Portobello Road, bald and still living in her friend's tiny flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never thought of that, I know a few friends who kept saying to the boyfriend about getting engaged and instead of the boyfriend proposing on his terms/time he got forced into, she even said that she wanted to get engaged in Paris and they had a trip booked 6 weeks later.
wheres the surprise in this 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also another friend who wouldn’t stop asking to get engaged at the top of the Empire State Building,it’s just very strange to me to force someone into getting engaged to you.
I do think that Joes family especially his brother didn’t like the control she has over joes eating and the way she was with the flat in fulham (reorganising it) it was never her flat to do that with!
now that I’m thinking about it, it may very well have been the case that Niomi herself dropped heavy hints about getting engaged and pretty much pressured him into proposing. I can definitely see her do that. However, he had the perfect chance to break up with her when he decided to move to India. No amount of her saying that she wants to go with him should have deterred him from that. If this is how it went, then he truly is spineless.

Is she supposed to be selling her life as aspirational? I'm actually sitting eating lunch at my desk after a mornings work and thinking thank god I don't have this woman's boring existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We have always wondered why Niomi claims to spend so much time on her emails. Maybe writing and reading is challenging for her? That would explain why she never really finishes a book and takes ages to get through a glossy magazine. I think it's amazing how many eloquent writers we have here from all kinds of different countries and backgrounds. It sure puts things in perspective regarding Niomi's abilities and intelligence.
Wasn't she in college studying law? correct me if i'm wrong I'm genuinely asking 😂

It’s so hard to keep up on these threads, can someone tell me how we know Anna & Joe are together? I know all the speculation/dinner party etc but have they been seen/posted on socials together?
It has not been confirmed yet just speculations

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.