Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My former boss moved over there for work 7 years ago and had to get married before he left. It didn't seem illegal but just made life over there a lot easier for them. They weren't even engaged but just got married one day so they could move there together.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My former boss moved over there for work 7 years ago and had to get married before he left. It didn't seem illegal but just made life over there a lot easier for them. They weren't even engaged but just got married one day so they could move there together.
Can you imagine Niomi marrying Joe in a registry office with no fuss just to go out there? Can’t stop laughing. No, she wants the big dream wedding and nothing else will do. Even though they could do a big bash later, there’s no way control freak Niomi would cope with it. Anyone would think it’s not about marriage any more, just the party and the pics for insta.

Reactions: 10
Can't believe how fast this thread has gone!

Thread title suggestion:
Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise - did fiancée flee? We don't know yet but await the tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't believe how fast this thread has gone!

Thread title suggestion:
Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise - did fiancée flee? We don't know yet but await the tea!
I like this one but change "tea" to "fennel" tea ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I reckon switch out “fiancé” for Joeyyy. Makes a nice assonance with “flee”.

Also, fiancée is the female spelling!

I reckon switch out “fiancé” for Joeyyy. Makes a nice assonance with “flee”.

Also, fiancée is the female spelling!
Aha ok, how about this:

Niomi Smart #3 Trouble in paradise - did Joey flee?! We don't know yet but await the fennel tea!

Reactions: 48
I don't think a move abroad to the UAE would have fit in practically either. She's just about to launch her skincare line, has a wedding (who knows at this point though) to plan, and all her friends and family are based here too. Why would you inconvenience yourself to move to another county when the Indian cricket league is only 2 months long, would probably encounter struggles living as an unmarried couple etc. It just makes sense for her to stay in the UK.

I don't think a move abroad to the UAE would have fit in practically either. She's just about to launch her skincare line, has a wedding (who knows at this point though) to plan, and all her friends and family are based here too. Why would you inconvenience yourself to move to another county when the Indian cricket league is only 2 months long, would probably encounter struggles living as an unmarried couple etc. It just makes sense for her to stay in the UK.
Maybe she’s just sulking that Joey has gone away unexpectedly!

Reactions: 7
We need lucy.corn to roll up in here with her facts straight from Niomi's mouth! :sneaky:
This psychopath has sent me multiple DMs calling me names and swearing 😆 and tried to video call me! All because I commented that she didn't really know Niomi. This person is seriously unwell and if I were Niomi I'd block.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
To make it clear to Joe that he’s done a bad thing. Of course.
Naaaah I’m not buying this theory. Niomi is obsessed with portraying a perfect life. She must be in absolute turmoil right now to be willing to drop hints about a breakup. I can’t believe I’m so invested in the most boring girl on the planet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s just sulking that Joey has gone away unexpectedly!
I'm guessing this is how it went down..

Joeyyy: Hey, Nimbobs i'm popping out to Waitrose for a few bits and bobs do you want anything?

Nimbobs: Some fennel tea would be lovely

A few hours later....

Nimbobs (on the phone): Joeyyyyy! its been 7 hours, where are you? I'm getting really worried!.

Joeyyy: Erm, yeah, the IPL has moved to Abu Dhabi and they want me back. I've just landed in UAE. Let's catch up in a few months!

Unexpected indeed! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm guessing this is how it went down..

Joeyyy: Hey, Nimbobs i'm popping out to Waitrose for a few bits and bobs to you want anything?

Nimbobs: Some fennel tea would be lovely

A few hours later....

Nimbobs (on the phone): Joeyyyyy!!!!! its been 7 hours, where are you? I'm getting really worried!.

Joeyyy: Erm, yeah, the IPL has moved to Abu Dhabi and they want me back. I've just landed in UAE. Let's catch up in a few months!

Unexpected indeed! 😃
but what will joey do when he realises that in Abu Dhabi it’s smoothie bowl weather EVERY DAY ALL YEAR ROUND?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
but what will joey do when he realises that in Abu Dhabi it’s smoothie bowl weather EVERY DAY ALL YEAR ROUND?
he’ll thank his lucky stars she’s not dancing beside him. Then he’ll have pizza with actual cheese washed down by a cold beer. Then he’ll probably sit around looking pretty but vacant...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey just a thought that came through my mind but what if Joe had to go back to India alone to fetch all the stuff they left behind?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.