Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know if Freddie followed Niomi on Instagram before? Just checked and he definitely doesn’t now...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does anybody know if Freddie followed Niomi on Instagram before? Just checked and he definitely doesn’t now...
When all these shenanigans started I posted that Freddie wasn’t following her so a big sign of trouble in paradise there. He definitely followed her before and tagged her in that 5k run challenge tag so the unfollow just added further fuel to the ‘speculation’ fire

Reactions: 4
That is a very interesting theory about the cricket starting back up and him going to UAE. Would explain all the sudden moping. But maybe it’s only for a few months and the engagement isn’t off.

Reactions: 5
That is a very interesting theory about the cricket starting back up and him going to UAE. Would explain all the sudden moping. But maybe it’s only for a few months and the engagement isn’t off.
It does make sense on all counts - especially as it’s kinda boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oooh whoever found out about the cricket well done!! That would make more sense to me than a full blown break-up. The league obviously runs in the autumn so maybe he's had to make the decision to spend a few months out there. I guess it would also some-what explain the 'heartbreak' book, Niomi seems like the kind that would have taken him moving very very difficult, I can imagine her throwing out all the dramatics to try and get Joe to not go, would explain Freddie's post about 'chill the duck out'. I semi understand why she's reacted that way, you finally think you're in the clear and getting to leave your dream London life and your fiancé ups and moves country again, i'd be devastated too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
oooh however found out about the cricket well done!! That would make more sense to me than a full blown break-up. The league obviously runs in the autumn so maybe he's had to make the decision to spend a few months out there. I guess it would also some-what explain the 'heartbreak' book, Niomi seems like the kind that would have taken him moving very very difficult, I can imagine her throwing out all the dramatics to try and get Joe to not go, would explain Freddie's post about 'chill the duck out'. I semi understand why she's reacted that way, you finally think you're in the clear and getting to leave your dream London life and your fiancé ups and moves country again, i'd be devastated too.
She’s still not wearing the ring, though. Hmm...

oooh however found out about the cricket well done!! That would make more sense to me than a full blown break-up. The league obviously runs in the autumn so maybe he's had to make the decision to spend a few months out there. I guess it would also some-what explain the 'heartbreak' book, Niomi seems like the kind that would have taken him moving very very difficult, I can imagine her throwing out all the dramatics to try and get Joe to not go, would explain Freddie's post about 'chill the duck out'. I semi understand why she's reacted that way, you finally think you're in the clear and getting to leave your dream London life and your fiancé ups and moves country again, i'd be devastated too.
But she has the money and the means to join him, this is no different from India. She can do her job anywhere.

Very true.

Whoever said earlier that Niomi is punishing Joeeeyyy they’re spot on. Maybe they haven’t broken up, but he’s gone to UAE at least for the foreseeable and she won’t follow. They’ve had an almighty row and she’s let him know how unhappy she is about it. All this not wearing the engagement ring, and letting speculation build is to send him a message. How childish.

Reactions: 7
It does make sense on all counts - especially as it’s kinda boring.
But where’s the ring?! Or the thin gold band replacing the ring.
Plus she’s so mental about him I’d say she’d have offered to go. Plus the heartbreak book, you’d hardly buy a heartbreak book if you were still on course to get married but your financee was working abroad inbetween.
I’m not sure about Freddie I’m sure he has his own life to worry about I doubt the quote was about Niomi.

Reactions: 7
If' she's thrown about ultimatums and tried to make him feel guilty for leaving it seems like a trick one would play. "look at me you've broken my heart how could you leave". However, if that is the case and he has left, its not something you would end a relationship over? I mean its only 3 months, he'll be back in time for Christmas. And they have literally spent the last 6 months attached at the hip, maybe he wanted a bit of space to do his own thing.

But where’s the ring?! Or the thin gold band replacing the ring.
Plus she’s so mental about him I’d say she’d have offered to go. Plus the heartbreak book, you’d hardly buy a heartbreak book if you were still on course to get married but your financee was working abroad inbetween.
I’m not sure about Freddie I’m sure he has his own life to worry about I doubt the quote was about Niomi.
hmm i'm not sure i'd bother going over with him if it was only 3 months, especially as she seems to love London. Abu Dhabi is only a 5/6 hour flight too so they can always pop over quite easily once restrictions get lifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The cricket sounds completely plausible but there is definitely drama behind it, even just in that she hasn’t mentioned Joe at all, let alone said that he’s left and she is sad but blah blah. Also the missing ring, the book, etc. So the question is whether this is a breakup or another Niomi sulk.

Also would she even be allowed to go? They’re probably all in bubbles.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she thought he'd ask her to go with him to Abu Dhabi like he did with India but he didn't want her there.
But from hers and her friends stories I really think they broke up or are on a break.
She seems rough and her friends are being "supportive", and she did not go to Freddie's flat yesterday it seems really odd.

Interesting that she’s having a lot of girl time and her friends seem to be rallying round her trying to pick her up and make her feel better.

Can someone summarise what happened to the job and the 2 years in London plan please? I don’t watch her all that much, I knew they’d gone to India and then come back because of COVID but that’s it.

Maybe she thought he'd ask her to go with him to Abu Dhabi like he did with India but he didn't want her there.
But from hers and her friends stories I really think they broke up or are on a break.
She seems rough and her friends are being "supportive", and she did not go to Freddie's flat yesterday it seems really odd.
I guess so, but the cricket theory does explain some of her behaviour. If your fiancé leaves suddenly for months, you'd be in a bit of a shock, and why would she stay at Freddie' if joe wasn't there with her? I just find it so hard to believe she's gone from talking about bridesmaids to a permanent break-up in the space of 3 weeks.

Reactions: 3
We don't know if he still works for them though. His LinkedIn says he finished in May. Surely if he was expected to go out again it would still be his job on LinkedIn?

If Joe had gone to UAE and she’d chosen to stay behind, she could have easily just shared that - say something simple like he’s away with work, I’m staying her, and I’m going to spend some time with my friends to keep busy because I really miss him. Simple.

Reactions: 11
Indeed, well done to the person who found out about the cricket! If he really was called last minute, my theory is that he decided he would go and asked her to join. She said no (to be honest, can't blame her personally)- or was reluctant at least - arguing she had already completely revolutionised her life once for him (to no avail since the whole india move turned out to be a big fiasco). She clearly is someone who needs structure and routine and won't take the decision of moving to a different country lightly, without having lots of time to process and think, talk with family etc. Particularly if this was all quite sudden and she was still reeling from the rushed escape from India and all the other changes brought up by lockdown. He probably, despite her reluctance, still chose to pack up and go, follow his career dreams (?) regardless of her sentiments. This must have devastated her and maybe led either or both to question whether being together is the right choice overall and whether it was ever gonna work out at such long distance

I find the food t
We don't know if he still works for them though. His LinkedIn says he finished in May. Surely if he was expected to go out again it would still be his job on LinkedIn?
Could he have finished up though? As in no one thought overseas travel and work for the team would be back on track quickly. And maybe he was called back for a new opportunity and hasn't updated his LinkedIn. I know mine is out of date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.