Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think she ever reads here/other forums? With most influencers you can totally tell when they are reading their criticisms but I genuinely can't tell with her because she's so in her bubble and has never really changed.

Reactions: 3
Many thanks for the recap Elle!

Do you guys think she ever reads here/other forums? With most influencers you can totally tell when they are reading their criticisms but I genuinely can't tell with her because she's so in her bubble and has never really changed.
I've thought of this lately, actually... her thread is getting alarmingly more popular.

Nimbobs is not the type of person to admit defeat/conflict in my opinion. It'd be a massive rarity to see her crying and ever admitting her life is unfulfilling (I mean, come on, she thinks a raw carrot is absolutely brilliant and perfect) so I don't think she'd seek these forums out or if she did she wouldn't acknowledge them to her audience. I don't actually know if they'd make her sad or if she'd just be in denial. She lives in a state of delusion after all (at least on camera until she glitches).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Many thanks for the recap Elle!

I've thought of this lately, actually... her thread is getting alarmingly more popular.

Nimbobs is not the type of person to admit defeat/conflict in my opinion. It'd be a massive rarity to see her crying and ever admitting her life is unfulfilling (I mean, come on, she thinks a raw carrot is absolutely brilliant and perfect) so I don't think she'd seek these forums out or if she did she wouldn't acknowledge them to her audience. I don't actually know if they'd make her sad or if she'd just be in denial. She lives in a state of delusion after all (at least on camera until she glitches).
I think after marriage she’ll get pregnant quickly and either quit YouTube or become a beauty blogger in the countryside

Reactions: 6
It drives me nuts when she talks about missing the "hustle and bustle of London". She lives an anomaly life in London -- she doesn't understand what it's like for office-working Londoners in their 20s, like myself, who take the tube to work everyday (aside from the pandemic of course) and hustle hard and go to luscious restaurants/spas only on the weekends where we have to be conscious because our treats are not #gifted.

I can just imagine her walking among the busy workers, trying to dress like them with her ridiculous blazers, taking up their spots in the queue for coffee while they're actually late for a job they have to be at, but meanwhile contributing nothing to society and selling her terrible lipsticks/flying her environmentally unfriendly planes.

Is Freddy's flat in Fulham? I'm moving to that area myself this month (I'm in Notting Hill now) and will let you know if I see them out and about...

Reactions: 21
It drives me nuts when she talks about missing the "hustle and bustle of London". She lives an anomaly life in London -- she doesn't understand what it's like for office-working Londoners in their 20s, like myself, who take the tube to work everyday (aside from the pandemic of course) and hustle hard and go to luscious restaurants/spas only on the weekends where we have to be conscious because our treats are not #gifted.

I can just imagine her walking among the busy workers, trying to dress like them with her ridiculous blazers, taking up their spots in the queue for coffee while they're actually late for a job they have to be at, but meanwhile contributing nothing to society and selling her terrible lipsticks/flying her environmentally unfriendly planes.

Is Freddy's flat in Fulham? I'm moving to that area myself this month (I'm in Notting Hill now) and will let you know if I see them out and about...
The only thing she does in London is product launches, vegan meals and exercise. She hardly makes the most of it, I’ve never heard of her going to theatre, talks, cultural events etc

Reactions: 6

Yel

I think the old school gleamers have had some kind of "training" to let them know when you put your life online not everyone will give gushing praise and to not read it - which is common sense and fair enough.

Although if she is here update your youtube about me Niomi! She never will furnish her new build in Mumbai with the look book that the interior designer created for her :cry: :LOL:

"I’m Niomi Smart and this is where you can follow my journey to living more consciously in India with my fiancé, Joe. Having moved to Mumbai in January 2020 from London, there is so much for us to learn, discover and experience together, and I am so excited to be sharing it all with you."

She's always been such a boring, plain ol Jane. I don't know how Joe or anyone can stand being around her for more than a few weeks. Is it the money? Her online status?

I think the old school gleamers have had some kind of "training" to let them know when you put your life online not everyone will give gushing praise and to not read it - which is common sense and fair enough.

Although if she is here update your youtube about me Niomi! She never will furnish her new build in Mumbai with the look book that the interior designer created for her :cry: :LOL:

"I’m Niomi Smart and this is where you can follow my journey to living more consciously in India with my fiancé, Joe. Having moved to Mumbai in January 2020 from London, there is so much for us to learn, discover and experience together, and I am so excited to be sharing it all with you."
Tbh if I were an influencer I'd block this website so I wasn't even tempted to look myself up.

Reactions: 9
Watch the first second of this video if yous didn't believe me that she gets excited over a bloody carrot:

18:40 for a controlling AF Nimbob:

Reactions: 2

I feel the same way. I’m in NY, not London - but get totally annoyed when she says things like that (which she does A LOT). Niomi basically has a very part time job and her idea an early start is going to a Pilates class. She doesn’t have to deal with the stress of everyday commuting around a city every morning/night, dealing with train closures on a whim, working late at the office, etc.

She leads a very SLOW paced and leisurely lifestyle. And I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. Good for her, I guess, but to talk so romantically about the bustle of a big city while basically not being a part of it is odd.

She may as well stay in the countryside forever 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I feel the same way. I’m in NY, not London - but get totally annoyed when she says things like that (which she does A LOT). Niomi basically has a very part time job and her idea an early start is going to a Pilates class. She doesn’t have to deal with the stress of everyday commuting around a city every morning/night, dealing with train closures on a whim, working late at the office, etc.

She leads a very SLOW paced and leisurely lifestyle. And I’m not saying that’s a bad thing. Good for her, I guess, but to talk so romantically about the bustle of a big city while basically not being a part of it is odd.

THIS! Yes, you get it. She has no clue what being a proper Londoner/New Yorker/etc. is actually like so it's annoying when it seems like she does and everyone says "wow, living in London looks so great!" etc.

Reactions: 5

I think this is one of the things that drives me nuts about influencers- of course you love London, you don't actually experience the same things as people working 9-5 jobs in the city. You go to a coffee shop to take a picture or you go along to a #gifted workout class. Getting on an hour long commuter bus where you're squished like a sardine twice a day every single day is not the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

100% this.

If she had to sardine herself in rush hour onto the tube I doubt she'd love London life so much.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't put it past her to walk by a law firm in Covent Garden and pause to say "wow, this could have been my life if I chose to be a lawyer! How crazy is that?" (You heard it here first.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% this.

If she had to sardine herself in rush hour onto the tube I doubt she'd love London life so much.
or if she had to share a bedroom with just a sheet as a divider, as well as share with five other housemates in a dingy flat with poor plumbing. She has so much privilege

Reactions: 8
A comment I forgot to add about this old video:

Watch 18:11 -- "like for me, from now on, I'm going to keep my personal life private, especially relationships" -- something like that.

I guess this was shortly after her break up with Marcus?

Now and pre-engagement, everything's all Joey, Joey, Joey!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.