Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Joe and going to be moving into a flat in London with his younger brother Freddie, who I don't think is veggie. It will be interesting to see how she manages that, assuming it'll mean there'll be meat and dairy in the flat. Wonder if Joe will dare have any!
Is it just me or is it quite strange that they are a soon-to-be married couple and they are moving in with his younger brother??? Lol.

Reactions: 9
She's hilarious with her reusable, refillable deodeoant. I guarantee she'll be using a different brand next month.

Reactions: 8
What will he do for a job now? Or are they surviving on her YouTube income ?
Well, he comes from money. It's not like he'll die of hunger. And he might continue doing whatever he did before they moved to India.

Reactions: 3
It’ll just be loads of passive aggressive comments about animals and health
I can just picture her dancing and chanting SMOOTHIE BOWLS SMOOTHIE BOWLS like a fool as someone dares eat meat or dairy in front of her. Sipping on her celery juice talking about Anti-inflammation 😂😂

(Note I do follow a plant based diet but I cannot stand those like Niomi who are just preachy preachy all the time. Let up! Unless you were born a vegan you have no room to talk.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, he comes from money. It's not like he'll die of hunger. And he might continue doing whatever he did before they moved to India.
I’m sure one of his Dad’s connections will rustle him up a cushy job soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So is she just DONE with India?? That’s it?! I am soooo glad I didn’t waste time watching any of her India vlogs because that was clearly just a blip in her homogenized existence.

Does Joe not have a job? Did they really pack everything when they escaped to the UK? They really have no loose ends to tie up?!

Also her skin is in pretty poor shape at all which is actually surprising to me. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t take skincare advice from her for anything - let alone buy a product she made.

In Joe's case, he might not be able to return to India for a while. Some universities are already arranging online education for next year so there's a chance his job won't be available for a long time either. I'm sure Niomi is delighted that she's done with the India episode by only living in a nice hotel and doing tourist things for weeks. It was like a holiday for her and now she can return to her life in London and whatever overpriced bowls she can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7:20ish "It seems to be sunny so I'll wear some SPF. It might rain." -- this witch is launching skincare and she thinks SPF is only needed for when the sun is out.

That's something even I, with my very minimal skincare knowledge, know about. She herself lost a friend from skin cancer so I thought she'd be more aware. She's even done videos in collaboration with Cancer Research on how to protect your skin - has she forgotten?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Well... he does live with Niomi and her smoothie bowls and PB toast is not allowed... :ROFLMAO:

Also, he was working as a Chief Marketing Officer according to his Linkedin profile, so he can probably get a job in marketing, and WFH pretty easily with his connections and experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I thin they're probably staying because they can't return to India easily any time soon. His family is kind of a big deal anyway, so he's not going to be unemployed for long I imagine. Family connections are the most desirable character a new employee can have after all.

Reactions: 5
God, this girl is still making videos?

Who is an OG and remembers her from when she was introduced in Marcus' vlogs?

Some pretty poor reviews of her lipstick on the L'Occitane website, including these:

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 12.28.05.png

• Haha
  • Wow
It's sad because I found her India content really quite interesting (as someone who hasn't been to India). I realise it's lockdown content but all her videos recently have been about as interesting as a cruskit.

It's sad because I found her India content really quite interesting (as someone who hasn't been to India). I realise it's lockdown content but all her videos recently have been about as interesting as a cruskit.
She definitely had the opportunity to mix it up in India, even with her interiors content. I'm not really excited for two more years of London content, the same as she's always put out.

Weird that you reposted my recap as if you'd written it yourself. Didn't even credit me. You're welcome.

Apologies in advance if it wasn't actually you that did it and it was a moderator. Either way very strange that your words get posted under someone else's name. Good to know not to waste my time doing recaps in future 😂

TLDR / Recap

Niomi is as boring as ever.

The most 'exciting' thing to happen was a weird editing glitch in a video where she started talking and messed up her words so stopped and her face went completely emotionless but she forgot to cut it out.

Her diet is worryingly restrictive and it seems like she is dragging Joe down the same road.

She got weirdly passive aggressive about him eating some toast while she was preparing their SMOOTHIE BOWLS.

She got waaaaay too excited about the upcoming smoothie bowls and did a weird dance and song.

She also seemed annoyed at Joe when he didn't want a cup of herbal tea. "Wow. I'll just put the teabag back in the box then shall I."

She made herself a birthday cake...out of beetroot.

Her hairline seems to be receeding.

Her skin isn't as glowy as it normally is. Proves that the #gifted facials and treatments do a lot for her.

Boring.

It felt like it was time. Thanks @CheshireLove for the title suggestion, this seemed like a popular one!

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-smart-fake-vegan-selling-harmful-toxic-petrochemical-products.57/

Last edited:

Yel

Weird that you reposted my recap as if you'd written it yourself. Didn't even credit me. You're welcome.

Apologies in advance if it wasn't actually you that did it and it was a moderator. Either way very strange that your words get posted under someone else's name. Good to know not to waste my time doing recaps in future 😂
Hey, sorry it was because it was merged - thought it best to have the recap at the top.

Just changed it to your name, please do write re-caps! But if mod messes up a merge hit report and we'll fix it :)

Reactions: 4
Hey, sorry it was because it was merged - thought it best to have the recap at the top.

Just changed it to your name, please do write re-caps! But if mod messes up a merge hit report and we'll fix it :)
Thank youuu 😊

Reactions: 2

It wasn't me, a mod edited/merged the post. Thanks for the recap though. Niomi is so bland I couldn't think of a single highlight. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

When Joey wanted to have toast before the smoothie bowl she was making:

1594130263520.png

When Joey didn't want fennel tea and she had to put his teabag back in the packet:

1594130334715.png

That 4 minute clip is the most I've ever watched of her, and it's hillarious

Thank youuu 😊
Blame 4am can't sleep and trying to "sort things" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.