Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird that she calls tanning "self-love" even though nobody sees her rather than acknowledge that she's literally posting swimsuit content in January?? Obviously that isn't a "relatable" justification to her followers she's trying to shill it to, but how can she pretend nobody is seeing her bare skin right now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's so weird that she calls tanning "self-love" even though nobody sees her rather than acknowledge that she's literally posting swimsuit content in January?? Obviously that isn't a "relatable" justification to her followers she's trying to shill it to, but how can she pretend nobody is seeing her bare skin right now lol.
She's living off the validation from strangers who praise her for being so "inspirational, beautiful and brave".

Reactions: 9
Playing devil’s advocate here, but what if Niomi was the one who wanted more physically and Joe wasn’t? Maybe that’s why she’s posting “thirst traps” and he’s trying to get “tips” from those weird Instagram accounts... just saying it comes off as kind of sexist to assume the problem was Niomi in this regard. Maybe now she feels freedom to post pics that she wants to because Joe was judgmental of her doing so before? But I agree that the ones she posting are super cringey... and frankly I don’t personally get why people want sexual attention from strangers but I realize I’m very much the minority in that opinion these days lol
nah. there is not a chance in hell Niomi was the sexually frustrated one. not in any universe. everything we know about her speaks to this. and recall, she is the one who was dumped. man or woman, it is glaringly obvious Niomi was never a sex forward type before or during Joe. the sudden turn to this is essentially an admission that her LACK of this was an issue & she is now super insecure about it. she SHOULD just be searching for someone with a similar set of priorities but instead is now desperately attempting to falsely appear sexual, which will lure in men that she will eventually disappoint or that will dump her when they realize it's all a facade. I find it incredibly deceitful and unfair when women OR men portray things as critical as their sexual appetite incorrectly and wait til you're a year or so in to reveal their actual feelings. Niomi seems to be maturing backwards in every sense and a huge part of that is her raging lack of self awareness. if she actually thinks Joe was "the wrong path" then she shouldnt feel the need to change a damn thing, and should proceed as she always does. Niomi has never seemed more insecure, desperate, and lost than she does now.

Reactions: 17
She also looks slim but totally not skeletal in her self tanner video clips. I wonder if she edited her photo or just took it with the wide angle lens or something, because it wasn't just sucking in - her legs especially looked WAY smaller in those recent pool photos.

Reactions: 11
She also looks slim but totally not skeletal in her self tanner video clips. I wonder if she edited her photo or just took it with the wide angle lens or something, because it wasn't just sucking in - her legs especially looked WAY smaller in those recent pool photos.
She probably filmed it at Christmas...

Reactions: 3
I feel like shivering just looking at her videos and recent photos- since covid19 unsightly pajamas have been my regular outfit particularly with this cold, had I not known she lives in the UK I would think she lives somewhere tropical!

Joe has moved on way too fast in my opinion. Fair enough- date and sleep around. But he's met her family and she's going on little outings with his?! I think he's a prick. Niomi must have found out about Anna the minute she turned from 'Joe's a good guy' to 'it's been traumatic'.

Reactions: 31
Joe has moved on way too fast in my opinion. Fair enough- date and sleep around. But he's met her family and she's going on little outings with his?! I think he's a prick. Niomi must have found out about Anna the minute she turned from 'Joe's a good guy' to 'it's been traumatic'.
yeah, the post on Insta that people mentioned a bit earlier (in which its possibly Joe that's been cropped out) is for Anna's birthday, which, if it is him, means that he spent her birthday with her family. which sounds a bit more than a rebound to me. the timing of that also coincides with the video Niomi put up in which towards the end she was massaging her face with that crystal saying she's fine, totally over it and really happy in that really weird, detached, nonchalant manner that was just so fake.
man, if I were in her place, I'd be a mess. and I also feel that she's trying to be more 'Anna' which is just so sad. Anna seems to be literally everything Niomi is not. and I mean that as a fact, not as a diss.
she'd have more people empathising with her and trying to help her if her attitude wasn't so arrogant and smug. she's just digging herself a huge hole at this point.

Reactions: 30
He had his eye on anna for a while, probably messaging for a while and that revved up in lockdown and when she was single. Most likely nothing physical occurred until he dumped niomi but, i would be shocked if he hadn't been making sure he had a new woman to jump to before he pushed niomi off the relationship cliff. He was cheating in a non physical way, that I'm sure they both tell themselves doesn't count and wasn't really cheating etc.

He will probably do the same to anna, when lockdown lifts or in 10 years time. She'll be as surprised as niomi is now.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if he’s one of those people who only leaves relationships when he’s got another lined up? I have a friend who does this, she’s a serial monogamist. Some of her longest relationships have been straight off the back of another one. Not everyone wants to date and sleep around 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree with the comment/s a while back that Joe is looking for a wife now. I wish we knew what his previous dating history was like.

I don't know really. My brother had been in a relationship for 6 years when he broke up with his partner. He had been miserable with her for around one year when it happened but never really told anyone.
He got out of the relationship after meeting the woman who is now his wife of 10 years and the mother to his child. He was definitely not looking to sleep around and he's far from a prick. The relationship had just run its course.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't know really. My brother had been in a relationship for 6 years when he broke up with his partner. He had been miserable with her for around one year when it happened but never really told anyone.
He got out of the relationship after meeting the woman who is now his wife of 10 years and the mother to his child. He was definitely not looking to sleep around and he's far from a prick. The relationship had just run its course.
But if you're not happy with your partner - end it. It's not fair on either of you- if you're unhappy or to be dragging someone along. If he was so unhappy with Niomi he should've ended it- whether in lockdown or not. If you're meeting someone when you're currently in a relationship then you're obviously emotionally available- and to some that's cheating.
I'm no fan of Niomi- but this must be heartbreaking. It's easy to side with Joe because Niomi acts like a bit of a twit, but if it's true that Joe was becoming intense with Anna in October- then definitely sounds like he was talking to her before things ended for good with Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We really have no proof of any quasi -cheating on Joe's part. He might have been friends with this Anna and, as can happen when out of his engagement/relationship with Dimbobs, they saw each other in a different light.Who knows??😌

Reactions: 19
If you're meeting someone when you're currently in a relationship then you're obviously emotionally available- and to some that's cheating
I disagree. Meeting someone new doesn't mean you're a cheater. My brother wasn't. You just can't choose when it's happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I disagree. Meeting someone new doesn't mean you're a cheater. My brother wasn't. You just can't choose when it's happening.
I get all situations are different. But imagine you're in a happy relationship, then your partner turns round and ends it- and you find out he ended it because he met someone new. I understand when it's someone like your brother you'll be understanding to him- but it must've been crappy for his other partner? Don't be in a relationship when you're unhappy. It's selfish to wait until you have someone else lined up 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Again I disagree. He broke up with his ex for reasons. When it was over he started a relationship with someone else who wasn't 'lined up', she could have said she was not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get all situations are different. But imagine you're in a happy relationship, then your partner turns round and ends it- and you find out he ended it because he met someone new. I understand when it's someone like your brother you'll be understanding to him- but it must've been crappy for his other partner? Don't be in a relationship when you're unhappy. It's selfish to wait until you have someone else lined up 🤷‍♀️
The problem is that it was only Dimbobs who was happy in the relationship. Clearly Joe wasn't!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.