Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Alex has been going through the grief of losing his younger brother to mental health. He's very passionate about his work and has done a huge amount to help in the pandemic. It's a good thing he's famous as he's putting it to good use and it's meant his campaign work has reached a wider audience. I don't think he'd find Niomi's behaviour of late all that attractive, if he was really aware of it - he probably doesn't follow her as closely as we do! Sure, he may think she's pretty in a picture, but I doubt it's anything more than that. I really hope not anyway.
Oh, my sweet summer child. He is totally going to follow his cock 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting how she doesn’t look anywhere near as skeletal here as she does in the photos she’s uploading to Instagram 🥴
I had to come back here after seeing her skinny Insta pics as they are really worrying.

In the screen shot you’re talking about, her tummy looks a lot bigger. When I was anorexic / seriously restricting even the tiniest amount of food (half a sandwich / small bit of choc or even a drink) would make me really bloated. Wonder if it’s that!

She needs to get therapy and eat more - life on the other side is sooooo much better!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting how she doesn’t look anywhere near as skeletal here as she does in the photos she’s uploading to Instagram 🥴
Good point, so she purposely picks her most pro-ana-looking pics for Instagram :confused: maybe even edits them

Reactions: 12
I was also shocked at how normal her body looked in that screenshot. While it could be bloating, she certainly doesn't look skeletal in that frame - she has healthy fat on her arms and under her bikini top which I never had when I was skeletal as she appeared to be in that photo.

Methinks the girl doth edit, and in a disgusting way of that. How amoral.

Reactions: 21
That Instagram story Anna posted 9 hours ago, it's definitely at Brompton Cemetery -- right by Fulham which is where Joe/Freddie's flat is! And it's the same place in Freddie's story.
yes it is, how did you know this?
i also saw them there this morning....3 of them
i dont want to be too revealing here i already feel bad
wish we could DM

Didn't realise that Joe's a basic witch at heart - 'Woke up like this' 'Friyay'
i think its called good old british sarcasm......he's taking the pish basically

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
wish we could DM
I live a few mins away from that cemetery so I recognise it well!

Do spill, I would if I was there and saw it myself 😉

Reactions: 13
I know you said you’re playing DA but to be honest this all seems like a giant reach to me. For a start it’s only sexist to assume it’s Niomi who was the issue if you assume that because she is female. That’s not why I think it, it’s because of how she is behaving. Whether she’s male or female is inconsequential and I would think the same if it was Joe posting the thirsty pictures. And I mean why would anyone post sexy pictures when they’re in a relationship lol? I don’t know why it would be the case that ‘Joe was judgemental’ you just don’t do that in a relationship? Equally she didn’t post stuff like this before she was with Joe so it’s not like Joe has been holding her back from unleashing her true vixen self 😂

Legit question for any self tanners (I’m deathly pale and can’t be bothered even trying) is it normal to fake tan yourself in January? I mean surely it’s really obvious to everyone that your tan is not real right now, or is the authenticity not important (no shade genuine q) I just don’t get why anyone would be buying tan in January, seems like a weird time for such an ad
So many people (men too) fake tan all year round, i remember hearing that fake tan sales rocketed during the first lockdown and remained good. Great stocks to invest in i guess! Digital currency, gold / silver and now fake tan!

Reactions: 6
I live a few mins away from that cemetery so I recognise it well!

Do spill, I would if I was there and saw it myself 😉
omg we need a nims fan club badge so we can spot eachother in public hehe
i didnt see them for too long but was just anna, freddie and joe
they all seemed to be having fun
was v busy cos snow and sunday and cold so i didnt hang around too long

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has this Anna girl formed some kind of throple with the Woodward’s? A Vampire Diaries-esque Katharine/Salvatore Brothers relationship? Mad respect if so Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
3somes, deffo!! Dimbobs said, NO, Joeeeeey moved on. Mystery solved.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has this Anna girl formed some kind of throple with the Woodward’s? A Vampire Diaries-esque Katharine/Salvatore Brothers relationship? Mad respect if so Anna.

I was thinking of the same thing! I mean, I wouldn't blame her if that's the case.

You get the best of both worlds - Freddie's personality and Joe's looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wish we could DM

i think its called good old british sarcasm......he's taking the pish basically
Please elaborate on the dynamics between them!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else spot her being mentioned in this?

She won't like being called an influencer!

Also... 'Across her channels, Niomi has over four million followers and counting.' Yes, counting down rapidly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha, we genuinely should!

Thanks for the update 🤗

Reactions: 2
Can she not stand like a normal person? Even when she's applying the tan, she's got to have one leg flexed. Just bleeping relax Dimbobs.

Also at this point I think she's just trolling with all the 'self love self care' crap. 'I'm doing this for ME' ffs it's just fake tan :ROFLMAO:
The consumerism/capitalism hijacking of self-care is absolutely disgusting. Niomi should feel ashamed. Self-care isn’t about fake tanning and face masks and facials and buy buy buy do do do to look better. Stop appropriating a concept to sell sell sell, Niomi you integrity-lacking shill.

Reactions: 25
1611542694859.png

Anna was about 27 when she posted this :oops: I'm starting to think the transgender "joke" on her other instagram isn't such a one-time thing...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.