Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Didnt someone on here say they know Joe has moved out though? Probs could have taken his table with him I guess.
Yeah, that has been said, although I'm surprised he moved out when (as Nims told us) he owns that flat. I guess it's possible that he owns his new place too.

Reactions: 3

saywhat22

Yea I'm so bored by Niomi too... there's actually a ton of stuff you can do by yourself during lockdown, that would be interesting to watch a video of. She's so lazy

saywhat22

I'm so confused about where this theory about Freddie and Anna has come from...haven't they been together one time on the walk and that's it? Joe's the one who was at the party chatting away to her sister in the background (yes I zoomed in) the table thing could be so easily explained or maybe the both of them went to Freddie's for dinner...idk I feel like it's so obviously implausible that there must be something more that I'm missing here 😂
Hahah I may be missing something too, but I think it's been shown that Anna is hanging out with one (or both) of the Woodward boys as of late? Still no confirmation it's Joe, so maybe it is in fact Freddie? Who knows though. I don't take Joe talking to her at a party as a huge indicator personally... I definitely would hang out with my boyfriend's brother at events where I didn't really know anyone else.. especially if Freddie is a social butterfly and left Anna to her own devices 🤷‍♀️

Asty Gurl

Sorry guys I have fallen a bit behind the curve. Do we think Anna is a transexual or not? I thought someone a few pages ago posted a photo of her instangram(?) profile where the bio said she transitioned into a woman some yrs ago (sorry if i got mixed up). Just curious

• Haha

Lalisa

Guys I think we finnally have proof...that at least Joe and Anna are hanging out.

Same table and same plates! The first was from Dims bridesmaid video the second was from Anna's story a today. Dectective I hear to say :cool:
Or is this proof that maybe her and Freddie are a thing? Seeing as Joe is rumoured to have moved elsewhere??

Although I always thought Freddie was gay. I just had those vibes. I might be completely wrong though.

toanna1

I don't think it's right to act like Anna is some tramp, but based on what we've seen on her social media (things that are borderline transphobic, ignorant of other cultures despite being apparently well-traveled, party lifestyle, flouting covid rules, etc.) it's just hard to think that Joe, who supposedly dumped Niomi because she is so vapid and not a great person, would find his future wifey merely months after a broken engagement with someone like Anna (or what we know of her publicly) 🤷‍♀️ I think that's why people are calling her a rebound lol
There are doubts weather Freddie is the one who is dating her right ? Both him and Anna uploading pics from same place and she posting the table on Freddie’s flat - like someone pointed it could be Freddie and Joe fir all we know!

oshare

VIP Member
Doesn't zoe under eat and only eat safe foods to avoid possibly vomiting which she has a phobia of? She eats terrible food but stays under 1200 kcals for her total daily intake. She looks malnourished in most pics, sorry for going off niomi and onto zoe.
How do you know how many calories she eats though? i would say staying still all day would maybe burn around 1200 calories for her so eating under 1200 calories seems way too little? because she still goes on walks, works a little here and there...

agnor

«The woodwards gone with anna, niomi at home posing, eating like ana» is it too much? I dunno

HelloStereo

VIP Member
If Anna is trying to "mark her territory" with Joe, that strikes me as soo immature and a high school thing. Like girl, he was ENGAGED to Niomi/lived with her for like four years. I mean obviously Joe dumped her (...) but I'm sorry, Anna is clearly a rebound?

At the same time, I still think there's a strong possibility that Anna is dating Freddie. They seem more on the same level energy-wise, and maybe Joe is just always around because he has nothing else to do right now lol.

Niomi is definitely in a privilege bubble. Honestly, in her world she's probably the "poor" one, so she probably doesn't see the things she says as offensive in the same way we do. Not excusing them, I just think that's her reality. But she should really take it upon herself to look around a bit more, it's very easy to see all of the people struggling right now, and her inability to look outside of herself is pretty sickening.

I agree with whoever said that they're all awful.
Could be. Wasn't Anna following Joe before she followed Freddie though? That seems to me as if she met Joe's family at some point after making it more official with Joe.

I wonder how though? If it's all happened at the end of last year / beginning of this year then surely with lockdown it wasn't possible to introduce your nearest and dearest.

Reactions: 2
Just watched anna’s videos. So fake and cringey but still way more fun and interesting compared to Niomi dumb. Joe has horrible taste in women😂
Also can someone tell me who Dettol daddy is and did he dump niomi too?
His insta is charlmalan1

Niomi was probably out of her depth with him

Coldfeet

VIP Member
This is so true, if there is a chance to humblebrag she will take it.

Also what is it with her and bare legs during winter?? Is being cold something to brag about? Does she think that hypothermia is fashionable?
Well, she has reliably informed us that tights aren't chic. The oracle has spoken!! 🙄🙃

whatsever you

VIP Member
At the same time, I still think there's a strong possibility that Anna is dating Freddie. They seem more on the same level energy-wise, and maybe Joe is just always around because he has nothing else to do right now lol.
yeah i'm starting to think this. They uploaded the same photo when it snowed, and looks like she was round at their flat last night (plus someone said Joe had moved out). Hmm. Anyone know if Freddie wears a pinky ring, as he could be the mystery man in Anna's october photo.

• Wow

oshare

VIP Member
Bizarre to think they started their relationship going to a pub where she had a substantial meal and he had steak (I think?) and it ended with her hiding PB and telling him off for eating toast 🥴 the glow down is real
wait what? her hiding PB? what's that about? who hides PB? []

• Haha