Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in the caption below that she hasn't got the results of the exam yet. The course doesn't look that serious so I don't doubt that she'll pass (as much as I would enjoy it if she failed).

myself and a working yogi teacher friend watched this (virtually) and she is outraged at her form when she raises her leg in 3 legged dog
says " your hip shouldnt flair when doing three legged dog. If you cant get it high you need to keep it lower in order to engage the rest of the body."
"so many people raise it higher to 'show off flexibility' but it actually make the pose meaningless"
anyone else wanna hear niomis expertise on breathwork?
might calm her ...

Reactions: 16
myself and a working yogi teacher friend watched this (virtually) and she is outraged at her form when she raises her leg in 3 legged dog
says " your hip shouldnt flair when doing three legged dog. If you cant get it high you need to keep it lower in order to engage the rest of the body."
"so many people raise it higher to 'show off flexibility' but it actually make the pose meaningless"
anyone else wanna hear niomis expertise on breathwork?
might calm her ...
Is she supposed to moving that fast? I’m doing yoga 2-3 months now but we are staying in the pose much longer than her... maybe she did it fast for the video?!

Reactions: 11
Niomi being “low maintenance” is the biggest load of bs I’ve ever heard. She’s desperate to be perceived as this girl who’s just effortlessly flawless but it simply isn’t true. Never has been true. She puts so much effort into appearing a certain way. When I think about it, I can’t even think of many other influencers (from the gleam crew) who get beauty treatments done as regularly she does — when you pay attention, it becomes clear that she gets facials a lot more often than she makes it sound and same with her hair touch-ups, not to mention nails. She’s just a pathological liar, truly. Says one thing and then posts clear evidence of the opposite.
Exactly! Imo because she goes for a fairly natural look she thinks she can trick us into thinking she’s low maintenance. For example she definitely gets her lips done (which I’m sure she wouldn’t admit), if you compare her lips to what they used to be a couple of years back they’re very slightly fuller, especially her top lip is now a different shape. Ever since I started to get my lips done I really notice it on other people. 😅 I actually think it suits her and doesn’t look overdone but I wish she’d be open about how much time and (gifted) money gets invested into her looking good.
I started watching her WAY back when Marcus first did videos with her and then she started a channel and I remember thinking she’s not very good looking (though her personality was way better then). Since then she’s completely transformed herself through subtle changes like hair colour, fixing teeth, lip filler, better make up products etc.

The reality is you could make most average looking people relatively attractive with enough money, she should be more open about that instead of pretending he’s naturally flawless and making her followers feel insecure.

Reactions: 30
I don't think she's had anything done, she looks the same without makeup compared to an early video from 2015. I think she lost weight/lost baby fat from her face and got better at doing makeup, more importantly she got her teeth sorted which makes a huge difference. I totally agree that makeup is her best friend and she is plain without it.

Reactions: 13
Oh Tods....you do know that she's 100% going to bin all of that?! It's SUGAR you idiots!

Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 11.02.22.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Another day, no video........ like, is she gonna address that she just gave up on vlogmas??? So f'ing lazy

• Angry
Reactions: 15

In her video from last year, “What I have done”, she talks about being low maintenance and not having her hair done in about 9 months. Yet in this time of covid where you’re not even being socially seen, she deemed it necessary to get her hair done once again after having it done in Sept? Not to mention the numerous manicures during the pandemic when again in the above video she says she can go for months with nothing painted on the nails :rolleyes: And she needs to stick around and pose inside the salon without a mask? At this point is she trolling us?
She lives a sad existence. She dyed her hair from blond to brown after breakup with Marcus. Now brown to blond after Joe. She needs to look deep inside and see that physical beauty is not what matters. Clearly if that was the case, Joe would have stuck around. On a mean end note: she looks completely different without makeup :sick:
Haha - good spot! Hair comes full circle.

Her teeth do look better there. Atm the front two look a little hampster esq. Not sure if she lost a bit of bonding over lockdown or what. The lash extensions make a difference, not too ott like some influencers but still doubt she would get them done if she had to pay hundreds herself.
The hair, the nails, the being oh so social is just to distract herself from her pain. She is neing selfish in not popping on a mask, gloves and shield before doing a decent amount of volunteering. Not thr glam hour in a charity shop where they send a bouquet afterwards. She could be whipping up pack lunches or sorting through donations etc. Even doing phone work. I dunno what's stopping her, soon she'll realise Joe wasn't all that and focus on his flaws amd gwt amgry she wasted 4 years on him, but sje needs not to waste time only being angry. Unless sje plans on doing a lot of break up and getting over it / through it content which i would be down for.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! Imo because she goes for a fairly natural look she thinks she can trick us into thinking she’s low maintenance. For example she definitely gets her lips done (which I’m sure she wouldn’t admit), if you compare her lips to what they used to be a couple of years back they’re very slightly fuller, especially her top lip is now a different shape. Ever since I started to get my lips done I really notice it on other people. 😅 I actually think it suits her and doesn’t look overdone but I wish she’d be open about how much time and (gifted) money gets invested into her looking good.
I started watching her WAY back when Marcus first did videos with her and then she started a channel and I remember thinking she’s not very good looking (though her personality was way better then). Since then she’s completely transformed herself through subtle changes like hair colour, fixing teeth, lip filler, better make up products etc.

The reality is you could make most average looking people relatively attractive with enough money, she should be more open about that instead of pretending he’s naturally flawless and making her followers feel insecure.
I have to politely disagree, I think she's a naturally beautiful woman... but she knows it and that comes across. Since becoming vegan she lost a lot of weight and its brought her facial structure out more. I don't think she's had lip filler. Apart from the weight loss, she doesn't look any different to me?

Reactions: 8
I have to politely disagree, I think she's a naturally beautiful woman... but she knows it and that comes across. Since becoming vegan she lost a lot of weight and its brought her facial structure out more. I don't think she's had lip filler. Apart from the weight loss, she doesn't look any different to me?
She has a weak chin and slightly curled lip when fibbing. Unnatractive imho.

Reactions: 21
So yesterday was ‘the last day of freedom’ today she’s in what seems to be a fabric and textile shop? I doubt she can sew or do anything practical, so I guess they must sell homewares too or something? Really essential 🙄 why can’t she just stay at home for one single day!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Spot in imo.
I think she glammed up in a nice way, fairly subtle. But it's not natural, she had it paid for, maybe even bought a few things herself?? Of course she wants to be seen as a natural beauty! But with her 'job' it would be ethical to disclose.

All those facials, manni pedicures, massages, acupuncture sessions, lashes extended, tan enhanced and hair treatment fill up her hours between the pilates/yoga sessions, 10 k runs and smoothie bowls. That's the work that keeps her so busy.

Isn't it the same for you guys!?!? *

*Sarcasm

They aren't vegan. I've been to the shop.
Hehe even if they were i doubt she would eat them. Hopefully daisy may got a treat and they werent thrown away. I wonder if joe evee got to eat the spoils if influencer life - but maybe he was worried about his looks too? Confident Freddie would have tucked in - more power to him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting Instagram post from Sam Chapman. She's stepping away from social media. A quote from it.....

'I owe you all so much more than to heartlessly plod along for the cash grab, which of course I could but we’d all hate.'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh Tods....you do know that she's 100% going to bin all of that?! It's SUGAR you idiots!

View attachment 350229
The big bag hasn't even been opened so I assume that's also some Tod's shoes. Looking at the website (wow ugly), the loafers are £500-600?! Ridiculous.

Can't believe they sent her biscuits, they will get binned! :(

Also she seems to be in a clothing/material shop, I thought it was Tier 3? Should be closed.

I don't think she's had anything done, she looks the same without makeup compared to an early video from 2015. I think she lost weight/lost baby fat from her face and got better at doing makeup, more importantly she got her teeth sorted which makes a huge difference. I totally agree that makeup is her best friend and she is plain without it.
She also had 'something' done on her eye last year, which we are sure was just cosmetic for a slightly lazy eye?! All about appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They aren't vegan. I've been to the shop.
well in this case the team at Tod's is to blame. Why would you send non vegan chocolate to someone who is (apparently) vegan? maybe Niomi doesn't care because she is going to throw them in the bin whether they are vegan or not but in any other circumstances, it doesn't look good for the brand imo

Reactions: 8
well in this case the team at Tod's is to blame. Why would you send non vegan chocolate to someone who is (apparently) vegan? maybe Niomi doesn't care because she is going to throw them in the bin whether they are vegan or not but in any other circumstances, it doesn't look good for the brand imo
Well, plant based or vegan? Muddy waters with all her leather bags!!
👜👜👜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The big bag hasn't even been opened so I assume that's also some Tod's shoes. Looking at the website (wow ugly), the loafers are £500-600?! Ridiculous.

Can't believe they sent her biscuits, they will get binned! :(

Also she seems to be in a clothing/material shop, I thought it was Tier 3? Should be closed.

She also had 'something' done on her eye last year, which we are sure was just cosmetic for a slightly lazy eye?! All about appearance.

Tbh I'd do the same if it were my eye and i had the money to unlazy it. I think she must be spray tanning, she has a good colour on her in those 'sexy' speed up yoga moves, i am surprised how well she keeps her b12 and iron up as she doesnt look anemicly pale at all! The amount she has (nt) been eating!

I wonder if Granny T got the todds?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.