Niomi Smart #14 wearing a mask is such a drag, but have you seen my calfskin mulberry bag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I not surprised to see that Niomi’s fans are anti-mask. Lots of ‘sheep’ comments and ‘wearing masks do more harm than good as you’re just breathing in carbon dioxide’ bollocks. What morons, just like Niomi.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I went on Youtube to look up Niomi's channel to see when she'd last uploaded. A WEEK AGO. Well done, Nims. You officially have a worse work ethic than Zoella. What an achievement. Even slugs are better than you. Congrats!

Also, if you type in Niomi smart Youtube's autofill suggests: breakup, joe split up. BAHAHAHA. This is what she's known for. Not that it's surprising. Her threads were dead until the split rumors lifted them out of the pit of irrelevance.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Let’s not gloss over the fact that she thinks she’s immune from Covid because of her healthy diet. It protects her from cancer, after all.

She’s the type to think others get Covid because they eat gluten.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Let’s not gloss over the fact that she thinks she’s immune from Covid because of her healthy diet. It protects her from cancer, after all.

She’s the type to think others get Covid because they eat gluten.
Not to forget the 'magic bamboo washcloth'............🧙‍♀️🧝‍♂️⚡⚡🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Isn't it weird that she didnt post something about her exam today? Do you get your results the same day?

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be shocked if she's 'covid is hoax' type of person behind the scenes. Idk why and I never want to trash someone's grandma but Terrina has that I'm vip smugness about her that Niomi has too. She's been covering it for years tho, comes out in moments like her insta response

Reactions: 36
soz to let my imagination go a bit wild here but what if...
she failed her yoga exam, got told and then had a breakdown where she realised how tit things had been and just well, lost it and broke down and well...who knows...snotty niomi?
u ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said in the caption below that she hasn't got the results of the exam yet. The course doesn't look that serious so I don't doubt that she'll pass (as much as I would enjoy it if she failed).

Reactions: 7
I think she’s been going a bit too hard on the ‘self-love’, looks like she thinks she shits gold in that video in the hairdressers.

And where’s her mask?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She said in the caption below that she hasn't got the results of the exam yet. The course doesn't look that serious so I don't doubt that she'll pass (as much as I would enjoy it if she failed).

The beginning is ridiculous, looks like she's going to do a backflip.

Reactions: 9
Why am I not surprised to see that Niomi’s fans are anti-mask. Lots of ‘sheep’ comments and ‘wearing masks do more harm than good as you’re just breathing in carbon dioxide’ bollocks. What morons, just like Niomi.

like attracts like.

Reactions: 14

In her video from last year, “What I have done”, she talks about being low maintenance and not having her hair done in about 9 months. Yet in this time of covid where you’re not even being socially seen, she deemed it necessary to get her hair done once again after having it done in Sept? Not to mention the numerous manicures during the pandemic when again in the above video she says she can go for months with nothing painted on the nails :rolleyes: And she needs to stick around and pose inside the salon without a mask? At this point is she trolling us?
She lives a sad existence. She dyed her hair from blond to brown after breakup with Marcus. Now brown to blond after Joe. She needs to look deep inside and see that physical beauty is not what matters. Clearly if that was the case, Joe would have stuck around. On a mean end note: she looks completely different without makeup :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sooo.. the government wants to stop her from volunteering but not from getting her hair or nails done 😂😂😂 makes total sense Dimbobs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I started watching her post Marcus and really liked her. I did not mind her showing off Joe slowly but then it got a bit too much. All that perfect life bullshit. I feel she reached the highest level of snob when the engagement happened. I was so glad when I found this forum and saw that I’m not alone in thinking she is so fake. But then her behaviour and actions during covid really did it for me. Honestly I feel she really deserved that breakup!!!! She is so bloody vapid!! Karma does get back to people and it got her exactly where it would hurt her the most. She deserves every bit of what happened to her with Joe.

Reactions: 27
Niomi being “low maintenance” is the biggest load of bs I’ve ever heard. She’s desperate to be perceived as this girl who’s just effortlessly flawless but it simply isn’t true. Never has been true. She puts so much effort into appearing a certain way. When I think about it, I can’t even think of many other influencers (from the gleam crew) who get beauty treatments done as regularly she does — when you pay attention, it becomes clear that she gets facials a lot more often than she makes it sound and same with her hair touch-ups, not to mention nails. She’s just a pathological liar, truly. Says one thing and then posts clear evidence of the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Scrooge blatantly as she doesn't pay for most of her life....
Niomi is cheap AF

Niomi is trying to sell a life style that she doesn't have to believe in herself.. and its getting more and more obvious as time passes. This is nothing but a job for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.