Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she shared was how upset she was. The only bit that reflected badly on Joe was how late he left it before breaking off their engagement. Her upset is hers to share.

No one has any idea what Joe or his family think. Some people seem a bit obsessed with his family, Freddie in particular.
It's also none of their business what she chooses to share. They are no longer engaged, she can tell the internet whatever she wants, could have before too but that might have made family carol singing arkward. Tbh i wish she had just vlogged pizza night and their break up phone call, i feel like we saw so much of their courtship, but only the good parts and i feel cheated! Like a film where they cut your scene....i joke of course but it would have made great vlog material! Bet she would have got loads of views!

Only person who should ever have spoken up was joe, the other family members weren't even spoken about aside from freddy once or twice. It was none of their business to tell her how to act in her weird, lucrative job where she sells disgusting form protein powder that apparently tastes just delicccious. Yeah right, all protein powder tastes revolting.
this is so pathetic in so many ways. I haven't left anything herein the hotel I think, "oh wow look my designer handbag!" (assuming gifted, yet something you would leave accidentally somewhere?) loads of photos of that breakfast and the efforts made to make the shots but then having to rush the breakfeast... they are all just disgusting imo
Still catching up (we move this thread so fast - but i love catching up!)
This was interesting, and very sad! The hotel was very beautiful, the bragging about all the labels not so much. Couldn't she just say oh no my other bag, no no had to drop the name. She honesrly looks like someone who is not into fashion and style whatsoever, which normally i wouldn't mention but she constantly talks about being into fashion and style. Why couldnt she just tale the freebies out of the boxes to pack them, was her brain not working due to calorie deficit? Probably to sell them on her secret ebloggers page when she got home. I'm sure she though the suitcase montages were done to seem adorkable, but she just seemed to be gaudly showing off all her free stuff while simultaneously trying to look so cute and smoll next to the already tiny suitcase. I can't be alone in this opinion, but all suitcases are so gross, covered in all sorts from travel, i would never be rubbing myself on one. Urghhhh. Lets hope she dettoled it's wheels at least. (Hello dettoldaddy!)

Back to the calorie deficiency club, the women working hard to curate the breakfast table while the food grew cold and tasteless, then mentioning rushing the meal itself, well i doubt any of them wanted to actually eat any of that high calorie food, it was all about making their viewers envious seeing the instas. Beautiful breakfast with a view of Paris - check! Making people feel bad makes them spend more. Not to say no one slim and into fitness can tuck into a treat (freebie) breakfast now and again but they all (amelia, inthefrow) always look so frail and, seem to avoid any food, niomi had youth on her side back then but it will catch up more and more every year she already mentions being tired, cold, hungry, forgetting that and the other. If she had some beans on toast (even plain butterbeans) she'd feel better. Maybe she can't risk the potential bean boat? !

Or the bean toot! Make for a fun yoga class.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marcus and Stefanie‘a brand is managed by Genflow right? They manage Grace Beverley’s brand, and its not all that sustainable. Lots of buzzwords but also multiple launches of new stuff a month etc. So I am a little wary of Marcus’ being much better...
I had a quick look, it is not, the business doesn't depend on a managing company.
Nu-In Fashion has offices in Portugal and Sweden.
I am amazed by their brand and their ethos and transparancy.

Reactions: 7
I had a quick look, it is not, the business doesn't depend on a managing company.

yeah I find/found Marcus a bit cringe but this brand seems pretty good... I may or may not have ordered some jeans and they’re amazing quality. Ah duck it I just really like Stefanie lol. But they are NICE jeans. Sorry for the OT

Reactions: 8

Interesting! I will note that the ceo is a guy called Mike Mikkelborg. He seems to be the one actually qualified to run a fashion business.

I side eye almost all these influencer companies. Like the failed sourced box, there’s often a lot of work going on behind the scenes (eg Gleam) and the influencers do hardly anything. Ie Smart skin 😬

Reactions: 5
OT
yeah I find/found Marcus a bit cringe but this brand seems pretty good... I may or may not have ordered some jeans and they’re amazing quality. Ah duck it I just really like Stefanie lol. But they are NICE jeans. Sorry for the OT
I might have a look, I think they also sell on Zalando!

Interesting! I will note that the ceo is a guy called Mike Mikkelborg.
There are 4 founders and apparently that guy is one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love how instead of reflecting on a very valid question, she comes back with that. Just shows you the actual kind of person that she is - a vapid witch.

Reactions: 33
I love how instead of reflecting on a very valid question, she comes back with that. Just shows you the actual kind of person that she is - a vapid witch.
She is a completely selfish individual. Spiteful and completely aware of the way she behaves. I have ZERO sympathy for her and have ALWAYS disliked her.

Reactions: 27
Lollll 'they're not my rules' oh so you don't care about following the rules when you want to hang out with everyone you've ever met and go on a free trip to Cambridge but when it comes to volunteering noooo can't do that because rules? Piss offfffffffff

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I love that even her followers are noticing lack of masks and commenting on it.

Reactions: 29
The salon pic, following the mask pic, makes my brain explode in anger. You MUST wear a mask in salon. She's sassily trying to show that she is DRINKING so she is allowed to take the mask off, and expose vulnerable workers. Because she desperately wants to show her face. You do not need to take a sip of anything while getting your hair done.
I iwsh the salon workers would confront her, but I imagine they are probably sick of customers getting aggressive, I feel bad for all of these kind of workers atm, I have seen supermarket workers shouted at so many times

Reactions: 14
Poor Niomi. Joe probably insinuated he thought her job was a joke and vapid, so she makes a video pleading about how she's not here to sell us pointless crap.

They break up.

She ramps up her vapid, pointless existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If she really wanted to make a difference with the Streetsmart campaign, she could have donated money from one of her crappy flogmas videos, but... she must busy pocketing money for finally wearing a #gifted mask.
I cannot stand her
And with the new hair, maybe she is going for this look from when she was with her ex Marcus? :geek:
It is fascinating to me that Joe was a model, and Marcus became a model after they broke up :LOL:
She for sure has a type
View attachment 348415
yeah exactly, no idea how much she earns per video but i assume it is a lot, her donating her own money would be a nice gesture rather than literally taking (I assume) money from a charity to advertise, I have seen other influencers do this a lot, of course the gleam "will shill literally anything for money" lot don't. If i was an influencer I think I would publicise charities for free

Reactions: 12
I feel like I could slap her right now with a mask in her vapid face. I really, really hope I won't see her anywhere these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.