Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks... the exact same? 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 348169
This merited going to the hair salon and not wearing a mask properly thus exposing yourself and others to potentially getting COVID? I haven't had a haircut this year, becoming Rapunzel here. Never mind a freaking dye job that takes HOURS. And all so she could look worse?!

I think the ashy color doesn't suit her and the middle parting makes her look 39 not 29.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That gifted Holzweiler green knit dress with the big duck off pocket is so so ugly:sick: She will literally wear anything if it's free.

Also the finger clubbing is pretty bad for someone who is supposedly healthy. Nails speak volumes about someone's health.
View attachment 347746
Could you please fill me in about clubbed nails? Never heard of them before. And yes, I could Google but I like to ask :)

Reactions: 4
Could you please fill me in about clubbed nails? Never heard of them before. And yes, I could Google but I like to ask :)
Nail clubbing can mean low oxygen in blood or lung issues, but as an RN I can say her nails don’t look like clubbed nails. Just seem to be structurally curved. I don’t think it signifies any issues in her case. Tanya Burr has the same rounded nails, as do a lot of people.

Reactions: 16
What is this “Last night of freedom” nonsense anyway? Last night of "freedom" before she goes back to receiving freebies everyday, getting herself flowers, and spending 70% of her time doing yoga? or before she goes back to her mom's countryside mansion in West Sussex? or before she goes on another essential trip somewhere? Can't tell what she's referring to?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If she really wanted to make a difference with the Streetsmart campaign, she could have donated money from one of her crappy flogmas videos, but... she must busy pocketing money for finally wearing a #gifted mask.
I cannot stand her
And with the new hair, maybe she is going for this look from when she was with her ex Marcus? :geek:
It is fascinating to me that Joe was a model, and Marcus became a model after they broke up :LOL:
She for sure has a type
1608071905755.png

Reactions: 10
The only famous person Niomi looks remotely like is Perrie Edwards, and that's being extremely complimentary.

Keira Knightley!? In her dreams! They're NOTHING alike
Maybe if you flipped her face upside down..her hairline might match Keira's square jaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
was about to say this, she has just now covered it in bacteria, I cannot believe salons are allowed to serve drinks now tbh
Mine is not serving drinks and you're not allowed to bring one. Masks must stay on all the time. No hair drying as it blows particles around. And if you go to the bathroom, you have to flip a sign to say it needs disinfected as they clean it after every person, lol.

It looks... the exact same? 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 348169
It makes her look washed out. She also looks really like Marcus' girlfriend here.

Reactions: 6
Why does she think it makes it funny to joke about having a “wild” night in? She always uses the same emoji to describe her quiet nights by herself. Is it really so hilarious to be a normal human being and stay the duck inside during a pandemic?

Reactions: 26
I finally broke free and unfollowed her stupid ass on Instagram 🙌🏼🕊🕊🕊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm amazed she keeps going back to blonde considering all the women she "looks like" are dark brunette - Audrey, Keira, Emma W.

But that haircut gives me major "middle-class mum hair" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
anyone else think her teeth are looking different? As in they're slowly going back to the way they were pre cosmetics? that hair vid made them look small and pointy-ish again. I know nothing about veneers but can they wear away, or could she have got something similar that does wear?

Reactions: 7
anyone else think her teeth are looking different? As in they're slowly going back to the way they were pre cosmetics? that hair vid made them look small and pointy-ish again. I know nothing about veneers but can they wear away, or could she have got something similar that does wear?
I've been thinking that too. I think she mentioned having some work done on them recently - so maybe there is an issue.

Reactions: 3
She took her mask off in the salon just to pose. Unbelievable.

also.. she looks nothing like Marcus’ girlfriend at all imo. Stefanie is on another level lmao (not to mention way more likeable, has an actual sustainable clothing brand and actually sticks to her vegan principles but anyway...)

Reactions: 9
Marcus and Stefanie‘a brand is managed by Genflow right? They manage Grace Beverley’s brand, and its not all that sustainable. Lots of buzzwords but also multiple launches of new stuff a month etc. So I am a little wary of Marcus’ being much better...

Reactions: 12
She only has one veneer. If you look back at really old photos of her, she always had the weirdly square two front teeth. She's taken the video down now, but what she had was Invisalign, whitening, and a veneer on the tiny tooth that is next to the two front ones.
I was thinking her teeth are looking weird as well though. I'm very surprised she didn't have some cosmetic bonding put on the front to make them all the same length at least. She said recently she was having some more Invisalign because they had moved but having looked quite closely I can't work out which ones she means, unless it's the bottom ones.

0D1F6AA1-45C0-46AF-AAC1-000DD59020A6.jpeg

Her hair looks the same and ‘freedom’? Tier 2 was not meant to be freedom you raging moron. If she had any fewer brain cells she would lose sentience I swear to God.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.