Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're correct, except that's the wrong way to take off a mask, you're supposed to do it from one of the ears. Pulling it right down just means your hands touched the area where all the germs are hanging out. Cool.

Also, this idiot is in a hair salon. Again. I know that the govt says it's ok. But like we've repeated time and time again, just because it's allowed, doesn't mean you should do it. London is crawling with cases. How is this essential?!
She can’t go a day without her pretty little face being on display in public :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
You're correct, except that's the wrong way to take off a mask, you're supposed to do it from one of the ears. Pulling it right down just means your hands touched the area where all the germs are hanging out. Cool.

Also, this idiot is in a hair salon. Again. I know that the govt says it's ok. But like we've repeated time and time again, just because it's allowed, doesn't mean you should do it. London is crawling with cases. How is this essential?!
was about to say this, she has just now covered it in bacteria, I cannot believe salons are allowed to serve drinks now tbh

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The boomerang makes it look like she is blowing her nose into the mask :D I hope they provided instructions for her especially
1608054510168.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The salon pic, following the mask pic, makes my brain explode in anger. You MUST wear a mask in salon. She's sassily trying to show that she is DRINKING so she is allowed to take the mask off, and expose vulnerable workers. Because she desperately wants to show her face. You do not need to take a sip of anything while getting your hair done.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
No words. The sheer audacity and hypocrisy of this girl. Getting PAID to promote something we know for damn sure she hasn’t used for the entire time that this pandemic has been going on and will NOT use as she continues to meet with dozens of people every week. Utterly distasteful and nauseating. She needs to go down for this. Honestly cannot believe my bleeping eyes, she really has NO shame.
I can't believe this. Well actually I can.

Eurgh, she just gets worse and worse...

Literally, profiting off the pandemic.

I'm grateful for this space to come and vent my frustrations.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She probably wont post her new hair because she wants to keep the engagement going by having us wait ...

Reactions: 5
please don't forget guys... she is simply too special to wear masks when she isn't being paid to do so!!!!!
did you know that getting broken up with by a handsome man completely exempts you from all social responsibility??
all you have to do is brandish the term "self care" at every possible opportunity, and you are completely immune both to criticism... and to coronovirus itself!! <3 <3 just one of many top tips from niomi smart <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine being motivated by money and not the health and safety of your fellow citizens.

Tell me again how you aren't an influencer, Niomi?

Reactions: 22
Over 23,000 likes on her hair post asking for opinions on what she could have, and over 430 comments :(. Why are people so stupid? It's not an essential trip. I haven't had a proper haircut in 2020 haha

Reactions: 19
The new hair looks tacky and ages her. She suits a single rich, dark colour with none of the balayage shite. But I'm not complaining watching Samantha Cusick duck it all up again haha.

Reactions: 19
Samantha Cusick gives every single one of her clients the exact same hairstyle.

Reactions: 38
This meme needs to be added to the Niomi Wiki for prosperity. It’s up there with Smoothie Bowl Weather!!

Are we placing bets as to when Princess Covid will once again be going back to Mummy’s? I assume the gifted haircut was done so she can get out of London with hair freshly done (a la Edward Scissorhands thanks to the hair butcher Sam Cusick)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Samantha Cusick gives every single one of her clients the exact same hairstyle.
It baffles me that influencers are happy to all have the exact same colour and style of hair just because it’s free, I would rather pay and not look the exact same as everyone else who goes there 😂 so strange. Maybe Dettol Daddy likes them blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dunno why, considering it’s plain-ass Nimbobs we’re talking about here, but I was really expecting something a little more dramatic with the hair. It’s like, girl you’ve just gone through a huge breakup, do SOMETHING

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.