Niomi Smart #13 wallpaper of books in the study, no real books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 looks like her misinformed snappy remark isn’t aging well 😂 whoever commented this, thank u!!
Also everyone else I’ve seen who has been able to go to a salon has worn a mask the entire time and a mask in their salon-photo too... I do not understand how it is physically impossible for her to wear a mask. She is delusional, if you looked at her IG you’d think she lived in an alternate universe where COVID never existed. I mean it borders on someone who is actually a covid-denier/someone who thinks that wearing a mask goes against their “rights”... she really is the worst

Attachments

Reactions: 36
And now the teeth advert. What next, toilet paper ads??? 🙄🦷🦷🦷
Yeah, you know that's how they hike up their prices for the ordinary customers. We pay for the influencers freebie treatments. No thanks mate - I'll pay the full wack elsewhere, you can absorb niomis free invasaline costs yourself!
And it's made of calf leather, of all things. Vile.
exactly - even those who aren't vegetarian / vegan usually balk at fashion items made out of the skin of a BABY animal. Oooh it's so soft! Urm yes, baby's skin often is...
It might be hard for many to change diets for a myriad of reasons, it's not hard to buy a handbag made from cheaper pineapple 'leather'

This just makes me so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also just gotta say it, blonde hair makes her look older, it washes her out and makes her look basic. She was the wrong person to tune into for a post break-up hair makeover 😂 where’s the excitement and something fresh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets so snappy when people dare call out her hypocrisy. How awful for her that her instagram page can't be what it used to be.....nothing but simpering comments from her sycophant fans. /s

Reactions: 30
Also just gotta say it, blonde hair makes her look older, it washes her out and makes her look basic. She was the wrong person to tune into for a post break-up hair makeover 😂 where’s the excitement and something fresh?!
shes as beige/greige as her hair.
Niomis shallowness has finally been exposed and I just cant.
Especially as this year I think people realised the importance of health, family, friends over material things.
I think niomi chose the material things and image that go with them.

Reactions: 16
She could have used her break up as a chance for a real fresh start. Scale back or take time off from social media, reflect, try and transition her career into something else or even step away from being in the public eye. Maybe even go back and study again. She’s got the time and money!

If I were her, I’d go darker and shorter with the hair. Start weight training. She’d look amazing.

Pretty sure that would ‘show’ Joe more than this train wreck. And she’d end up a lot happier!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She gets so snappy when people dare call out her hypocrisy. How awful for her that her instagram page can't be what it used to be.....nothing but simpering comments from her sycophant fans. /s
The thing that frustrates me is there are literally hundreds of comments all with ass-licking comments 'beautiful' 'you are so gorgeous' etc etc, she must just feed off of it, hence her lack of food intake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's really interesting that the pandemic has brought out people's true colours. I wouldn't say I ever 'liked' her but I used to not mind her content and watched a few of her videos (for enjoyment rather than how I watch them now - for evidence :sneaky: ). I do think she always had this selfish, bitchy streak that occasionally came out though, and now like someone else said the mask has fully slipped and she's just thrown it to the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She could have used her break up as a chance for a real fresh start. Scale back or take time off from social media, reflect, try and transition her career into something else or even step away from being in the public eye. Maybe even go back and study again. She’s got the time and money!

If I were her, I’d go darker and shorter with the hair. Start weight training. She’d look amazing.

Pretty sure that would ‘show’ Joe more than this train wreck. And she’d end up a lot happier!
I'm not disagreeing with you, but when has Niomi signaled she wants a fresh start or to move away from the public eye? She LIVES for the attention. Who would she even be if she wasn't a not-influencer-influencer?

Reactions: 12
I'm not disagreeing with you, but when has Niomi signaled she wants a fresh start or to move away from the public eye? She LIVES for the attention. Who would she even be if she wasn't a not-influencer-influencer?
Well, she hasn’t! But she seems bloody miserable deep down and not someone who is happy with who they are.

Reactions: 5
It's really interesting that the pandemic has brought out people's true colours. I wouldn't say I ever 'liked' her but I used to not mind her content and watched a few of her videos (for enjoyment rather than how I watch them now - for evidence :sneaky: ). I do think she always had this selfish, bitchy streak that occasionally came out though, and now like someone else said the mask has fully slipped and she's just thrown it to the wind.
And Joe went with the wind...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.