Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Another video upload. How to wiggle my hair.............boring cringe. Doesn't have to be pahhhhhfect. Absolutely horrific. Getting ready to bubble with Charlotte and belatedly celebrate her bestest mate's birthday OUTSIDE!!

Reactions: 5
she's not technically allowed to have bubbled up with her family AND now Charlotte right? Plus Charlotte has a boyfriend, so pretty sure she'll be bubbling up with him too.

Reactions: 10
Why does she say she "hasn't done anything all day" but then says right after that she's "just been working". Working is doing something... it's what most of us do all day. But she also had time to get her nails done... during a work day?! Maybe there's some tenuous argument she could make about it being to do with her social media job but she's so out of touch it's ridiculous

Reactions: 13
Good to see Niomi using her own products for once in her latest video. I mean she used the SmartSkin Cleanser tube to part her hair but gotta show its versatility 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For those who didn’t see last nights story I screenshot it earlier. No doubt Niomi will claim it’s her bubble despite seemingly having a million bubbles!
Spot on. 1:40 minutes into Vlogmas 2 and that's exactly what she said. 🤬🤬🤬 (although she also said "I think we're going to have dinner outside which, *giggles* will be interesting bc it's freezing" -- but clearly from the pic they were indoors!)

Reactions: 6
Imagine saying you didn't have time to do your job because a plumber came round in the morning, but still having time to get your nails done.

Another very essential trip Niomi, good thing you haven't been around anyone covid-positive, except your entire family of course!

That is fiddliest most long winded way of curling hair I've ever seen, all to look "natural and imperfect". Everything about her is fake...

So sick of her bragging about having "so much hair" every time she does a hair styling video. She even goes to mention there's only so much advice she can give you because she's got great genetics. 🙄

She's talking so slowly! That video would have been half the length if spoken at a normal speed. It makes her come across as dim.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The fake giggling drives me insane. It's not funny to say you're going out to dinner and have to eat outside 😡 And I really thought this was going to be another damn video of her curling her hair with her straightener (I'm super embarrassed to say I started curling my hair with my straightener after watching one of her older vids and now it's my go-to method 😬 Shhhh....!)

Snooooooze. She's clearly really scraping for content. Vlogmas just isn't the same without going to the fashion awards, Nutcracker, or forcing your boyfriend to go ice skating with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine saying you didn't have time to do your job because a plumber came round in the morning, but still having time to get your nails done.

Another very essential trip Niomi, good thing you haven't been around anyone covid-positive, except your entire family of course!

That is fiddliest most long winded way of curling hair I've ever seen, all to look "natural and imperfect". Everything about her is fake...

So sick of her bragging about having "so much hair" every time she does a hair styling video. She even goes to mention there's only so much advice she can give you because she's got great genetics. 🙄

She's talking so slowly! That video would have been half the length if spoken at a normal speed. It makes her come across as dim.
Dimbobs by name and nature!!

• Haha
Niomi really is out here making support bubbles like one of those kids bubble makers

D2825A4A-5552-45CE-8EDC-64E4DBC13CAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean she does take the piss, and doesn't even feel the need to hide it. Bubbled with her family last week, now bubbling with Charlotte, probably bubbles with Dettol Daddy in the evening, and in a few days Venetia, then Rosanna, then her clone Sarah what's her name, the list goes on.....and don't forget her photographer woman who probably is in her bubble 5 days a week.
Excellent influencing!

Reactions: 15
#bubble4life? Come the duck on.

Being in a bubble is not a hard concept to grasp, Nims. I'm not from the UK and even I know the rules just from reading this thread.

Reactions: 8
The fake giggling drives me insane.
"They often have this weird giggle.
It's something only someone who has engaged a narcissist really understands, but they will almost laugh at themselves in quick, manic, awkward giggles."

😉

Reactions: 10
This has probably all been said before but you cannot bubble up with multiple people if you are single, it's literally one more group, i.e. in this case her family. What the f**k is she doing? So angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This has probably all been said before but you cannot bubble up with multiple people if you are single, it's literally one more group, i.e. in this case her family. What the f**k is she doing? So angry.
I keep seeing so many people who live alone doing this. Like they put photos or stories on insta of them with diff groups of people and they’re like ‘just seeing my bubble’ 🙃 that doesn’t mean what you think it means!
Is she thick, ignorant, or both?

Reactions: 14
I keep seeing so many people who live alone doing this. Like they put photos or stories on insta of them with diff groups of people and they’re like ‘just seeing my bubble’ 🙃 that doesn’t mean what you think it means!
Is she thick, ignorant, or both?
Fick fick fick all the way through like a stick of rock.🙄

• Haha
Anyone else see on Charlotte's instagram last night that Niomi met her for cocktails INDOORS. Yet again breaking lockdown rules!!
Are you serious?! She needs to be stopped. One negative test doesn't mean you don't have it, there's a long incubation period too.
For those who didn’t see last nights story I screenshot it earlier.
View attachment 333247
If you want it's possible to inform one or two newspapers. It's a good story for them to write about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s not even trying to hide that she’s indoors with someone else? It pisses me off so much that me and my friends/family are all sticking to the rules, as I’m sure most people are, even though we would love to see eachother indoors as a group, and then people like her take the piss, go about everything like normal and then say ‘lockdown has been soooo hard, we’re all in the together guys, we can do this, it’s really mentally affected me’. Please. She’s barely even noticed anything’s different. Not generalising rich people, but she’s privileged in a way that what she thinks is a ‘difficult time’ doesn’t even compare to the average person. having the option to flit between a guest house which is bigger than my parents house, a London flat and a Sussex mansion is a luxury she just doesn’t even notice but then acts like she’s hard done by the same as everyone else

Reactions: 19
She’s not even trying to hide that she’s indoors with someone else? It pisses me off so much that me and my friends/family are all sticking to the rules, as I’m sure most people are, even though we would love to see eachother indoors as a group, and then people like her take the piss, go about everything like normal and then say ‘lockdown has been soooo hard, we’re all in the together guys, we can do this, it’s really mentally affected me’. Please. She’s barely even noticed anything’s different. Not generalising rich people, but she’s privileged in a way that what she thinks is a ‘difficult time’ doesn’t even compare to the average person. having the option to flit between a guest house which is bigger than my parents house, a London flat and a Sussex mansion is a luxury she just doesn’t even notice but then acts like she’s hard done by the same as everyone else
It really does hinge on entitlement. She is used to having what she wants when she wants it. She clearly gets annoyed when things don't fit her pahhhfect expectations. The virus is a mild irritant because she will always do as she pleases. She can mealy mouth her platitudes but all that's important to her is HER. Unfortunately, as long as her slavish followers gush and stroke her ego, she will continue to be obnoxious.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.